Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,055 members, 7,890,477 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Facebook - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facebook (746 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook by donigspain(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
A guy felt so happy over the recent developments in his life that he can't help but to express it through facebook. So he updated his status with 'wow, am so happy that all my salary and allowance plus my xmas bonus have been paid'. A few minutes later he recieved a notification alert saying: (i) his landlord 'likes' his status and (ii) his girlfriend 'poked' him,
Re: Facebook by babarazy: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
donigspain:

A guy felt so happy over the recent developments in his life that he can't help but to express it through facebook. So he updated his status with 'wow, am so happy that all my salary and allowance plus my xmas bonus have been paid'. A few minutes later he recieved a notification alert saying: (i) his landlord 'likes' his status and (ii) his girlfriend 'poked' him,

tank God i didn't laugh.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Facebook by dani1luv: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d cool
Re: Facebook by donigspain(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^ Am glad its not compulsory for som1 to laugh.
Re: Facebook by lilkech(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
donigspain:

^^ Am glad its not compulsory for som1 to laugh.

WHAT THA HELL DO YOU MEAN BY SAYING IT IS NOT COMPULSORY TO LAFF

FOR 4LKZ SAKE YOU ARE IN JOKES SECTION

AND UNLESS A DEMONIC ' SPAM BOT ' DROVE YOU IN HERE

IT IS YA 4LKIN RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE THE NATIVES OF THIS SECTION ' FART ' WITH LAUGHTER

*ps : ur joke waz ok sha . . . to me . . . TO ONLY ME OH *
Re: Facebook by donigspain(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2011
^ thankx for d enlightenment but I still think it doesn't call for the use of lewd and derogatory terms. Tnx once more for d compliments,

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Friend Indeed. / Let's Meet--rejoinder / Comic, Funny Cartoon Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.