Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,113 members, 7,907,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? (4744 Views)

Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party / Nollywood Actress Maureen Cyril Speaks On Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2011
I don't have a Role Model  in Nollywood but i think i admire some alot(not up 2 being my role model) but if i a was a girl/woman, JOKE SILVA would have been my ROLE MODEL, i don't know, i just like/love that woman with passion. Do you have?
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Lasinoh: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2011
These lovely women made it before and after marriage!!!!

YES!
YES!
YES!

[size=20pt]Mrsssss Princess Mercy Odi Johnson Okojie![/size]

From rags to riches
From single to married
From obscurity to stardom

She never lost it. . . my role model.

YES!
YES!
YES!

[size=20pt]Ini Edo. . . [/size]

The ultimate working woman.
She respects herself and has no time for rubbish.
I am praying for you sistah! kiss

YES!
YES!
YES!

[size=20pt]Tonto Dike. . . .[/size]

Because 'she nor send at all at all'! cheesy
Just dey tatoo herself, dey smoke her cigar je je!!!
I love her sense of self-determination. I love women with their own minds.
She ain't looking for validation from no one.
Frankly my dears. . .she done givvvvadam! grin

YES!
YES!
YES!

[size=20pt]Mona Lisa Chinda.[/size]

For talking about domestic violence and surviving it too! A good mother.
She sabi 'package' herself well well.
Omalicha! kiss

These girls are my role models! For various reasons. I love them all!
Hard-working. . . . articulate and determine to succeed. . .despite what the world thinks about them.
My kind of women!!!!
Able to succeed with or without a man by their sides. kiss
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by chibest5(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
Stephenie Okereke
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Parisgoodman(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
chibest5:

Stephenie Okereke
Is that a name of Fridge?
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Starbaby1: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
I am my role model  grin, however i do think Liz Benson is timeless! what ever happened to her?
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by gidson12(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
aki and pawpaw smiley
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by dasparrow: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
@OP
Nope!
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by DonaldsN(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mike Ezuruonye, Desmond Elliot, Chioma Chukwuka, Ini Edo, Pete Edochie, Sam Loco Efe, Monalisa Chinda, mr Ibu, Linc Edochie,
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by DonaldsN(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sorry guys, only Mike Ezuruonye is my role model, but d oda ones are my favorite actors and actress
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by itiswell1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Chioma chukwuka.
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by slap1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
No, I don't know what they are all suffering from, but I like Nkem Owoh, Ibu, Victor Osuagwu, Charles Awurum, Chinwetalu Agu, Uwaezuoke,etc.
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by anonymous6(f): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
No, but I am a fan of bukky wright, jide kosoko, funke akindele, omotola jalade, stella demascus, lillian bach, Ramsey Noauh, Mercy Aigbe, fathia balogun, Taiwo hassan, Dakore Egbuson, Mr. Latin, Joke silva and many more
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by otokx(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
not yet
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Ndkings1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
Jim iyke,mike ezuruonye,
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
Yes. Olu Jacobs.
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by mimima(f): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
chioma chukwuka,ini edo,stella damascus,stephie okereke
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by nsiadi: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
Liz Benson has no rival
She is back with a bang
Watch her on AIT on Saturdays @ 8:30pm ( Valley bw )
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by terrifikjo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
yeah i av coz acting has always been my dreamz so i fink its Olu Jacobs shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
then Desmond Elliot,, am his No1 fan ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by kizito96(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mercy Johnson, i love the way she acts, and has been carrying her self very well
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by xammy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
GOD forbid , nolly zolly ni
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
Zack Orji and Liz Benson cool
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by 3RNEST(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
>>What is that babe name oh!!! >>>>"let me think" okay i remember now is "TOTO DIKEH" grin oh hope say i spell the name wella?
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by db10dtruth(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
I pray make I get o, grin grin
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Nellyd(f): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
No1 has mentioned genevive. I like her acting,so natural.
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by vladimiros: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
These lovely women made it before and after marriage!!!!

YES!
YES!
YES!

Mrsssss Princess Mercy Odi Johnson Okojie!

From rags to riches
From single to married
From obscurity to stardom

She never lost it. . . my role model.

YES!
YES!
YES!

Ini Edo. . .

The ultimate working woman.
She respects herself and has no time for rubbish.
I am praying for you sistah!

YES!
YES!
YES!

Tonto Dike. . . .

Because 'she nor send at all at all'!
Just dey tatoo herself, dey smoke her cigar je je!!!
I love her sense of self-determination. I love women with their own minds.
She ain't looking for validation from no one.
Frankly my dears. . .she done givvvvadam!

YES!
YES!
YES!

Mona Lisa Chinda.

For talking about domestic violence and surviving it too! A good mother.
She sabi 'package' herself well well.
Omalicha!

These girls are my role models! For various reasons. I love them all!
Hard-working. . . . articulate and determine to succeed. . .despite what the world thinks about them.
My kind of women!!!!
Able to succeed with or without a man by their sides.

I don't watch nollywood that much, but from what i see and hear about from mercy johnson and tonto dikeh

the fact you make them ur role models makes me have so much pity for you, like lots of pity
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by chelseabmw(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
[size=18pt]JIM IKYE grin[/size]
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by gomeek(f): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
Genevieve nnaji,i love dis woman.
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by MeGaStReEt: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
Jim Iyke. .-- anytime i see this guy for home video belle go dey sweet me

Rita Dominic

Monalisa Chinda
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by odumchi: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
NKEM OWOH & JOHN OKAFOR

grin grin grin

These guys are too funny!
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by Chicolee(f): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
Genevieve Nnaji
Mercy Johnson
Ini Edo
Tonto Dikeh
Omotola Jalade Ekehinde
Maureen Solomon
Bukky Wright
Ramsey Noah
RMD
Destmond Elliot
I just love the way they act and handle their career. Can't have any of them as a role model except OMO SEXY[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by INAHJOSEP(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Children's play
Re: Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood? by baryore(f): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
i like Mercy Johnson but not as a role model cos am not into acting. She is good
i also like Mike Ezuruonye, also nt as a model.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Holidays With Hot New Girlfriend In Borabora / Revealing Story Of The Activities And Mess Going On In Night Clubs In Lagos / My Dream Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.