Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec (4033 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer / Anonymous Hackers Hit Cia, Un Web Sites / Anonymous Hackers Go After Sony, Make It Personal: Very Personal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by Slyr0x: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EGfZxued39Y/TvYyQEwDSsI/AAAAAAAAEHg/TDtgYE1C3Dk/s640/lulzxmas.png[/img]

Stratfor who provides strategic intelligence on global business, economic, security and geopolitical affairs just now has been defaced by Anonymous Group of Hackers. Mirror of Hack is available here.

Lulzsec Leader, SABU tweeted that "Over 90,000 Credit cards from LEA, journalists, intelligence community and whitehats leaked and used for over a million dollars in donations".

Private Clients List of Stratfor is also leaked on a Pastebin note. For all this clients have been exposed sensible information including credit cards (which supposedly have been used to make $1 million in “donations”), as well as over 200 GB of email correspondence. As a result of this incident the operation of Stratfor’s servers and email have been suspended.

Anonymous has now exposed two lists of credit card details belonging to people who have subscribed to STRATFOR services, the first one containing 3956 card details and the second one 13191 card details according F-Secure web site. These card details belong to subscribers all over the world.

After the credit card leaks, various members of Anonymous have published screenshots where these credit cards have been used to make sizable donations to various charities. The charities have included Red Cross, CARE, Save The Children and the African Child Foundation.

Full story here
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
this is crazy. and insane
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by drstan(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2011
I no trust 9ja hakers o.
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by babaowo: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2011
oooooops, Serious level.
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by slap1(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2011
Born-again hackers.
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2011
@sledjama Whats insane about cyber warfare. If I knew those techy things I would have hacked into drones, and guess where my target will be grin
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by Woke4all(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2011
Next is Nairaland Seun get ready o grin
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by BabaEleko(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2011
Well, its cool that they donating the money to the needy and not their own personal aggrandizement but he that must come with equity must come with a clean hand.
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by denzel2009: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
errm erm, have they hacked facebook?
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by heynew: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
another robin hood in the making grin
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
LeoMax:

@sledjama Whats insane about cyber warfare. If I knew those techy things I would have hacked into drones, and guess where my target will be grin
pls do,we dont need no idol meteorite.death to islam cool
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by ebam(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
Seems crazy robin hood style attacks.

Goes to show its very easy for real criminals to just steal money for their own gain! Seems like insane amounts of money tbh,
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by Tinyemeka(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
denzel2009:

errm erm, have they hacked facebook?
LOL. Facebook has been hacked before and personal pics marked private of the Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg were stolen from his FB account and posted on the Internet. The hacker then had wanted to show the vulnerability of Facebook accounts being open to malicious and unwanted access.

I don't know if Facebook has considerably stepped up their security framework against hackers, but we still get malware popping up on our FB walls constantly. Don't we?
Just control the quality of sensitive information you post on FB. That's all. Just one social networking site is already ok for me.
Re: Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec by denzel2009: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
Tinyemeka:

LOL. Facebook has been hacked before and personal pics marked private of the Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg were stolen from his FB account and posted on the Internet. The hacker then had wanted to show the vulnerability of Facebook accounts being open to malicious and unwanted access.

I don't know if Facebook has considerably stepped up their security framework against hackers, but we still get malware popping up on our FB walls constantly. Don't we?
Just control the quality of sensitive information you post on FB. That's all. Just one social networking site is already ok for me.
Na that we dey talk lol

That's just a vulnerability that can happen if the user does not apply proper security setting.

I'm talking about yanking facebook off as they threatened before.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Things You Must Understand To Remain An Exciting Profession Blogger / Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (efcc) Website Compromised / Bulksms Portal That Accepts All Network Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.