Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,179 members, 7,967,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 (14466 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by HISchild: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." - Matt 24:12-14

One of the very many clear signs of the times. Watch and pray.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
Emphasis:

yes our heart cries for justice, fot the perpetrators of the bombings to be brought to book or meet their waterloo, not for innocent children/people to be used as scapegoat.
i ask you, were the over 50 souls murdered not innocent?
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by ramalot(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
Naija
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Pukkah: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
And the polity continues to get heated up.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Akwasi(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
You guys gets me laughing. You think a Christian or a Muslim is behind these nonsense going on? This has nothing to do with religion but has everything to do with moving Nigerians to the direction that some people wants. You may read this if you need to know where all this is leading to http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html?showComment=1325090984387#c7618170198754191211
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
rhymz:

make devil use your blokus for fried egg, stewpid fool. If there cant be equal disarmament there should be balanced terror. Now we can start counting casualties on both sides not that one-sided combat we have been tolerating. May be now your stewpid leaders playing politics with other people's lives will appreciate the enormity of thier collective silence. Infact, there should be more targeted explosions like this one, period! 
may the ghosts of those roasted to death in madalla bring you terrifying dreams this very night, that you will run quickly to nairaland to apologise and type with your toes! Ode! And at the mumu below, will you stop using this event to promote your blog, it's callous!
Akwasi:

You guys gets me laughing. You think a Christian or a Muslim is behind these nonsense going on? This has nothing to do with religion but has everything to do with moving Nigerians to the direction that some people wants. You may read this if you need to know where all this is leading to http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html?showComment=1325090984387#c7618170198754191211
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by doofanc: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
funny no confrimation of these bombing yet
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
This act of evil need to stop, oh God help Nigeria
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
doofanc:

funny no confrimation of these bombing yet

BECAUSE THE STORY IS FALSE!!! Go on twitter and follow @OVIEO (the owner of Notjustok.com), he's on ground right now and he went by the sites of the supposed bombings and he has revealed that[b] NOTHING OF THE SORT HAPPENED!!!![/b]
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Kay1kay1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
The same culprits could be using the kids for target practice, as a decoy. But if the attack was retaliatory, then that was very shameful.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Werehkpe: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
@kizito 96 so after the BOLD writing of @ok all u can say is "FIRE FOR FIRE"? LOL thise NL is full of clowns i swear

BUT HEY THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE SO CALLED BOMB WAS NOTHING MORE THAN KNOCKOUTS! IT DINT DESTROY ANYTHING CONTRARY TO VANGUARD. NO DID IT HAVE HEAVY CASUALTIES. 9JA MEDIA SEEMS POISED TO HELP ESCALATE THE NOTION OF SPLITTING UP THE COUNTRY SILLY VANGUARD. Hissssssssssss!

Just called a friend in sapele.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by zebudaya(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
I think it's a decoy, they are trying to ignite a war. That's why they bombed  Jos. Jos in on the brink of exploding. Now Delta? Na decoy fu[king Boko Haram.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by ak47mann(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
never see anything yet,the war is on,all the Muslims  in SS/SE must leave with immediate effect.

pix from injured Muslims,even though this one is still like child's play,

Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Kenny(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Those guys need deep education!
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by rhymz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
valacious:

may the ghosts of those roasted to death in madalla bring you terrifying dreams this very night, that you will run quickly to nairaland to apologise and type with your toes! Ode! And at the mumu below, will you stop using this event to promote your blog, it's callous!
make God punish you in quadruplet, your family will be the next vuctim by the grace of God. Cries and sorrow will be your portion.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ok So its now a Lets go there situation?

In a country that has a President
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Akwasi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
valacious:

That was highly unnecessary. I am not promoting any blog and fyi I know what I am talking about. You can get as emotional as you want on this case but until you get the real picture, this blast is never going to be the last. Wake up and stop believing whatever the news tells you.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
GEJ has failed Nigerians, he should resign with immediate effect.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by yuboy: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eh gays luk here y u turnin and militatin any act of voilence 2 islam, cristians are in action dey may b do such act 2 promote cristianity and scare away muslims frm d way, my adorable muslim brodas dis jux a test we shall overcome cristians wona destroy muslims hahahahhaha, any small action dey go say na boko haram, accep it or not islam is d way,
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Kay1kay1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
Very few who have experienced seen war think the appropriate solution would be to shed the blood of a fellow being (because he/she practices another religion).
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by rhymz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
Kay1kay1:

Very few who have experienced seen war think the appropriate solution would be to shed the blood of a fellow being (because he/she practices another religion).
go and tell that to bokoharam
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by dasa: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
Congrats to BOKO HARAM and their sponsors, Nigerians are calling for the resignation of Jonathan. If he goes, then the next president will also face this, as it will prove an effective method to change goverment.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by member479760: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sapele don go mugu bi that! anyway that's the cooperation that the Sultan is crying for, he sponsored this hit so that the Sapale Muslim can wake up to his cooperation call and start bombing like their fellow BH brothers.

like it or not, this is the fact!
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
rhymz:

make God punish you in quadruplet, your family will be the next vuctim by the grace of God. Cries and sorrow will be your portion.
am sending all these back to you a hundred fold. U are too little for me to respond to u henceforth!
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Eltonluigi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
Hahaha,we atheist are just gonna sit back and watch these religious bigots set themselves ablaze. maybe these retaliations might be set up by some "pagans" so as to,
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Soocool1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
yuboy:

Eh gays luk here y u turnin and militatin any act of voilence 2 islam, cristians are in action dey may b do such act 2 promote cristianity and scare away muslims frm d way, my adorable muslim brodas dis jux a test we shall overcome cristians wona destroy muslims hahahahhaha, any small action dey go say na boko haram, accep it or not islam is d way,
yeah,rite. The way 2 ur anus.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by kulgee001(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Pull the viel off your faces, open your eyes Nigerians. Use your head and don't be shallow or narrow minded. Our country is under siege by forces far greater than what even Mohammed Yusuf (BH slain leader) wud imagine himself to have built.
Is it a coincidence that countries with oil wealth hardly see peace? Soon the Americans would fly in guns blazing wanting to squash another so-called "Islamist" sect affiliated with the dreaded Al-Qaeda. By then (God forbid) it'll be too late to realise what mess we let ourselves dragged into.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by lastpage: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
Its a shame, to some of the people posting here!
And these are supposed to be the "future leaders" of Nigeria? With this kind of silly and gullible mentality!!

First, even a 10yr old (and some of you call yourself "educated adults"wink knows a few things l will highlight below:

1.) The shift in power from North to South is bound to generate animosity amongst SOME NORTHERNERS! Not all of them

2.) That GEJ is also a Christian is boun to make some "Muslim Fanatics" (by no means all Muslims) get angry.

3.) If all else have failed (of if chaos is their first choice), these people (Boko and their sponsors) are out to cause chaos and create confusion.

4.) If that does not work, they would try to intimidate others to support their cause (the aim of the bombings and killings)

5) If that too does  not get the message home, they will try to INCITE others against the govt and the people.

6.) Again, if that does not work again they would try to SET THE PEOPLE AGAINST THEMSELVES! Muslims against Christians, North against South!
    It does not matter whether one person is innocent or guilty, they just want you to butcher yourself!

7.) And l must add that we have noticed a few people who are "ACTING THE SCRIPT" here on Nairaland. Some have just registered, some have registered "additional and multiple" usernames, just to spew nonsense and incite violence against one another!

Yes, you can see from their comments: Christians must retaliate!. Southerners must bomb back! Life for Life!! Blood for Blood!!

But have you asked yourself: Who are these son's and daughters of Lucifer, asking you to retaliate?
*Is that what your Bible teaches you? Is that what your Quaran teaches you?
*What do you achieve if you kill some Northerner/Muslim in Ibadan, because a Southerner/Christian was killed in Damatru?
*Can that "Retaliatory Killing" bring back the life of that your loved one? Can it make you feel better? Can it remove the Loss?
*Much more importantly, IS THAT PERSON YOU KILLED (IN RETALIATION), RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PAIN?
*Do you know that you are/will be as guilty, if not even worse than the Boko Haram that you are castigating now? if you call Boko Haram people "Animals", what then are you if you descend to their low, animal level?

ANYONE THAT CAN NOT OFFER MEANINGFUL SOLUTIONS TO OUR CURRENT PROBLEM, SHOULD NOT CONSTITUTE THEMSELVES INTO ANOTHER SET OF PROBLEM!

The only way to defeat evil is not by becoming evil yourself, but by letting your "goodness show and shine" above such evil!

I urge all Nigerians who have been caused pain and grief to take solace in "the goodness of the human heart", let vengeance be God's!
When we refuse to do that which they expect us to do (fight one another) we have already defeated them psychologically.

The PRESIDENT
must then make more effort to ensure that our victory is complete and we can defeat them physically. The current set of "intelligence and armed forces" you are relying on, are not competent and up to the task. Seek help from other sources PLEASE!

Lastpage.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by kpogede77: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
what is happening in sapele is just a warning that northerners should leave delta state, we have not started o, when we start fully , it will be worst than afganistan. i thought they said they would  attack delta, i pity for them we will use them to prepare live suya, sapele and warri will go on flame very soon if the president refuse to stop these people from killing our brethren, we are very brutal people, we r not afraid of any thing.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by rhymz(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2011
valacious:

am sending all these back to you a hundred fold. U are too little for me to respond to u henceforth!
look at this MOfo trying to call sb else little, I bet you will not have the nerve to say your nonsense to my face if you saw me face to face. Anyway, enjoy the fictituos fame that the internet confers on losers like you without a life out the bandwidth of Nl
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by Beaf: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2011
kpogede77:

what is happening in sapele is just a warning that northerners should leave delta state, we have not started o, when we start fully , it will be worst than afganistan. i thought they said they would  attack delta, i pity for them we will use them to prepare live suya, sapele and warri will go on flame very soon if the president refuse to stop these people from killing our brethren, we are very brutal people, we r not afraid of any thing.

Kpogede! Abeg flow us the koko; what is really going on on the ground in Sapele?

I do not support your methods, but many people do not understand the unflinching mentality of ND people.
Small, but mighty.
Re: Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7 by sunusimkk: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2011
May god bring peace nd unity in our nation.,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.