Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,931 members, 7,946,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Who Runs Faster - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Runs Faster (721 Views)

When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished / List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Runs Faster by geraldarts(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
two friends -one american and the other a Naijan set out to visit Yabassi forest in Cameroon, notoriously known for huge lions…deep in the forest, they hear a roar. Hearing this the Naijan took off his kit bag from his shoulder…At this gesture, the american asked” friend what are you doing ? The Naijan replied i am getting ready to put on my running shoes?
“What ? can you run faster than the lion”asked the american….The Naijan smiled and said-” no, my friend,only gearing myself to run faster than you…,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Runs Faster by ARareGem(f): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nice jokes.
Re: Who Runs Faster by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
geraldarts:

two friends -one american and the other a Naijan set out to visit Gir forest in India, notoriuoly known for huge lions…deep in the forest, they hear a roar.Hearing this the japanese took off his kit bag from his shoulder…At this gesture, the american asked” friend what are you doing ? The japanese replied i am getting ready to puton my running shoes?
“What ? can you run faster than the lion”asked the american….The Naijan smiled and said-” no, my friend,only gearing myself to run faster than you…,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice joke, but you mixed up the nationalities

good copy and paste tho'  grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Brazillian Girl Recognised Her Hair On The Ongoing Olympics / Tweet Of The Day / Differences Between Child And Phone Abuse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.