Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings (8667 Views)

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness / Islamic Scholars Condemn Xmas Day Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by nanidee(f): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
Its obvious a lot of muslims are happy about the islamist sect - boko haram.

After all, tĦey are doing their assignments of killing the 'infidels'.
The fact remains that if these muslims and northerners choose to, tĦey can help curb the activities of their brothers. After all, tĦey live among them, and tĦey all worship their allah together. There is definitely no way that these muslims up north don't know who the boko haram fools are.
TĦey just don't mind, since tĦey are stylishly fighting their jihad.

Its just sooo sad that innocent lives are just being wasted. I really don't know why the igbos wouldn't go back to the east. I don't understand how tĦey could comfortably live amongst terrorists, among murderers who choose to kill at the slightest opportunity tĦey get.

Let the easterners go back to their home and live the blood-thirsty jihadists. There comes a point when enough will really and truly be enough.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by coogar: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
sheyguy:

When i said it in a thread few weeks back some folks here swooped on me like bee, Saying there is no sane muslim who would support BH, it seems more pple are begining to realize the truth now, the core-north are in support of these acts and 95% of those affect are non-muslims i can quarantee u that.

only a complete lunatic would disagree. . . .
boko haram members are not ghosts. they live in the same community as the "sane" muslims.
what are the communities doing to shop the miscreants to the police?

Most of the victims are southerners(45%) and hausa/fulani(55%) who r have taken to christianity,this particular case just happens to affect the ibos due to the church involved (catholic), the average core-north man does see hausa/fulani who is a christian as a hausa/fulani, to them it is impossible, islam is the reality of their culture so only a hausa/fulani who is a muslim is recognised.

i blame goodluck jonathan - the most useless african leader in the history of mankind!

For those ibo amongs us calling the westerners cowards, i hope they realize that we stand to gain nothing as a divide Southern Nigeria.
This is not the first time the victims of such act will turn out to be mainly ibos. The reality on ground is, the ibos can't all continue to proclaim one Nigeria half heartedly while it is clear they are the worse hit. It is either they react or accept a southern Nigeria status fully. Imagine a southern Nigeria united against any northern rubbish + the fact that we have christians and middle beltans simpathizers in the north.

one day soon, thugs from southern nigeria would invade hausa communities in the south and kill the inhabitants.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
Only a pretender like aljaharem will feign ignorance and act like BokoHaram does not have sympathizers amongst the northern muslim population.
These guys live amongst them and even pray in thesame mosques with the imams knowing fully well how extremist their ideology is. In a saner society if you express any hint of extremist religious ideology in public or even a normal discussion you will be reported and placed under survailance. There is no how the force and all the intelligence units and agency will succeed in getting these Eidiots if they dont know how these cowards operate or get fund and support without tip-offs from people in the communities where these fools stay. Northern leaders are cowards, they don't count where it matters, all they do is talk in general terms and lay the blames on the door step of our foolish government. What has been their own contribution to curb these eediots,let them create programs vigilantes, tip off line, educative fora to de-sensitize moderate muslim families and youth, they should tone down on the political sermons they give in the mosques, it is turning the impressionable ones to tools for the BH cause. Let them speak out, their silence is killing non-muslims in their region, they should not be afraid to die as well. If pastors, christian leaders and other non-religious group can boldly condemn these evilstars then Islam should even do more to stop these monsters. This problem is largely a northern/islam problem, and it can't be handled in isolation of these realities.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by extension: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
I was in kaduna last in 1992  and twice in abuja . Instead of doing business in the Northern Nigeria I prefer to do the business in Cotonuo or any West African countries. Abuja may be once or twice a year.This is how bad the Northern Nigeria is.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by guonno: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
Lets get some things right. Gboko harams target are people practicing anything western, examples are police, army, christians, etc. 60% of nigerians are muslims while 40% christians. 20% of the 40% christians are SE people while 10% goes to SW, SS and some North. The statistic above tells u that if there is any strike on a christian community, the igbos will suffer more. I was in borno during the gboko war with the state, they killed lots of northerners and westerners. My problem here is that igbos did not want to listen to ojukwu. Ojukwu cried the day he was addressing igbos in lagos, the reason he cried was because of the huge investments the igbos have in lagos state. My cousin is into real estate stuffs, he confessed that 30 % of the lagos economy is on igbo man's shoulder, back in the east there is no investment. It is only ojukwu's people(nnewi) that invest in their hometown. If the igbos should all come back home then it is going to be easy for us igbos to find gboko guilty of attacking igbos else it will a bit difficult. But all this does not mean that some community are not soon going to strike muslim settlement in the SE. Abia state, aba in particular and onitsha are going to strike soon.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
I remember in previous thread when Boko Haram bombing are reported, Some would comment that it serves hausas right, mallam killing themselves etc.

As long as we are in this country we all have to fight the Boko haram cos a finger stained with oil would soon stain the who palm

Our President odechukwu Retardeen seems to find humour in all these that people who voted you in and you swore to defend are being killed like rats
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by hbrednic: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
umu nne m , onye nwere nti ya nuru.
adighi agwa ochi nti na agha adala.
the signs are already on the wall.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Nigerd(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
We Don't need to join them Boko in destroying this NATION, as an advocate of Justice, Let them be brought to book rather than Kiliing Inocent Muslim in the name of repraisal,
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by prefers555: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
If GEJ is listening, if i were him, i would ask the SSS and security agencies to beam their searchlight on the ACF. I can tell u instictively, a good number of them are either sponsors or supporters of boko haram.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
guonno:

Lets get some things right. Gboko harams target are people practicing anything western, examples are police, army, christians, etc. 60% of nigerians are muslims while 40% christians. 20% of the 40% christians are SE people while 10%  goes to SW, SS and some North. The statistic above tells u that if there is any strike on a christian community, the igbos will suffer more. I was in borno during the gboko war with the state, they killed lots of northerners and westerners. My problem here is that igbos did not want to listen to ojukwu. Ojukwu cried the day he was addressing igbos in lagos, the reason he cried was because of the huge investments the igbos have in lagos state. My cousin is into real estate stuffs, he confessed that 30 % of the lagos economy is on igbo man's shoulder, back in the east there is no investment. It is only ojukwu's people(nnewi) that invest in their hometown. If the igbos should all come back home then it is going to be easy for us igbos to find gboko guilty of attacking igbos else it will a bit difficult. But all this does not mean that some community are not soon going to strike muslim settlement in the SE. Abia state, aba in particular and onitsha are going to strike soon.

smh, even your ojukwu invested in lagos and abuja even after the war

he built houses in lagos didn't he ? na wa for ur thinking o

rhymz:

Only a pretender like aljaharem will feign ignorance and act like BokoHaram does not have sympathizers amongst the northern muslim population.
These guys live amongst them and even pray in thesame mosques with the imams knowing fully well how extremist their ideology is. In a saner society if you express any hint of extremist religious ideology in public or even a normal discussion you will be reported and placed under survailance. There is no how the force and all the intelligence units and agency will succeed in getting these Eidiots if they dont know how these cowards operate or get fund and support without tip-offs from people in the communities where these fools stay. Northern leaders are cowards, they don't count where it matters, all they do is talk in general terms and lay the blames on the door step of our foolish government. What has been their own contribution to curb these eediots,let them create programs vigilantes, tip off line, educative fora to de-sensitize moderate muslim families and youth, they should tone down on the political sermons they give in the mosques, it is turning the impressionable ones to tools for the BH cause. Let them speak out, their silence is killing non-muslims in their region, they should not be afraid to die as well. If pastors, christian leaders and other non-religious group can boldly condemn these evilstars then Islam should even do more to stop these monsters. This problem is largely a northern/islam problem, and it can't be handled in isolation of these realities.  

all you said was right and I agree with it. the second bolded part is taking place as we speak

why do you think they cannot bomb kano, kaduna or sokoto because they know the people over there would not take that nonsense. gradually it would spread to borno and other areas. No one would support a group that kills people, absoultly no one especially in Nigeria.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by chidyke77(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
I know the Obiukwu family and i pray God to gv them the fortitude to bear the loss and other victims family.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by chidyke77(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
nanidee:

Its obvious a lot of muslims are happy about the islamist sect - boko haram.

After all, tĦey are doing their assignments of killing the 'infidels'.
The fact remains that if these muslims and northerners choose to, tĦey can help curb the activities of their brothers. After all, tĦey live among them, and tĦey all worship their allah together. There is definitely no way that these muslims up north don't know who the boko haram fools are.
TĦey just don't mind, since tĦey are stylishly fighting their jihad.

Its just sooo sad that innocent lives are just being wasted. I really don't know why the igbos wouldn't go back to the east. I don't understand how tĦey could comfortably live amongst terrorists, among murderers who choose to kill at the slightest opportunity tĦey get.

Let the easterners go back to their home and live the blood-thirsty jihadists. There comes a point when enough will really and truly be enough.
tnk you for stating this.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by VoodooDoll(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
My condolences to the families of the bereaved.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by preselect(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2011
Here's my observation. There are many southerners and igbos who are living in denial and refusing to acknowledge that boko haram is out to kill igbos and other Christians up north.

Many m.uslims up north are secretly happy with the way stiff is going.

It's not possible for boko haram to do what they've been doing without the local population knowing who these people are. But they all keep quiet.

Next year will be worse. Bc we have a weak president, and boko haram knows it. I think they will strike until all igbos run away from the north. With nobody to strike they will come down south to strike. Then bubble will burst.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by londoner: 3:12am On Dec 29, 2011
First of all, condelence to the families of the slain victims. Whether Igbo/ Christian or not.

@Alhjeram, the truth is, muslims up north, specifically in the communities where these people live and have lived for many years are not condemning it with ACTION, sorry, but these BH people are safe and comfortable where they live.

BH are not on the run or feel as though they have to hide in their communities, because NOONE around them are pursuing them.

It may well be out of fear that they are tolerated, fine, but you dont get to have your cake and eat it, dont deny that their presence IS being tolerated.

They are not against BH enough to do something about them, simple. They are rather harbouring their members.

I have to say, for many years now it is clear that Igbo's, although a smaller tribe than Hausas and Yorubas HAVE been specifically targetted in these religious bombings/killings up north. Other tribes have had casualties no doubt especilly in Jos, but historically I have to admit Igbos are targets and what looks like intended casualties.

This is something people have noticed way before any BH bombing

With this knowledge, Igbos should relocate to the East and invest there. Each of the governors in the East need to come together and draw up a road map for Igbo repatriation back to the region. They should not wait until the stage that Igbos have to flee with the clothes off their back.

BH is not a Nigerian problem, it is a Northern problem and is fast becoming an enemy of Nigeria as a country, as they deliberately try to provoke a reaction, so they can justify telling themselves they are fighting a religious war or Jihad.

They are trouble makers, brainwashed and armed ones.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2011
My sympathies to the family and friends of the victims of these evil bombings, nothing and cause can ever justify the killing of innocent people.

My the innnocents killed rest in peace.

Whilst I appreciate the anger of some posters, we have to contain this anger and instead of calling for retaliation, we should focus on ensuring that the all the people involved in these bombings a brought to book and dealt with harshly.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2011
GenBuhari:

My sympathies to the family and friends of the victims of these evil bombings, nothing and cause can ever justify the killing of innocent people.

My the innnocents killed rest in peace.

Whilst I appreciate the anger of some posters, we have to contain this anger and instead of calling for retaliation, we should focus on ensuring that the all the people involved in these bombings a brought to book and dealt with harshly.
Yeah right, tell that to the families that all perished in the attack or the woman that lost all her kids to such wickedness. Go and tell that to your people whom because they fear a reprisal attack have been dangerously silent and accommodating of those losers. We want to hear of actions and steps they have taken to fish these hoodlums out. The northern Elite is using fear as an excuse to step up against BokoHaram, some even try to wish it a way as a political maneuvour even when it is glaringly clear that these goons have a seriously flawed ideology. It is even more annoying when muslims try to feign that islam and the injunctions in the koran have no bearing in the motivation and resolve of these 4ckers. Whether they are good muslims or not, they are before anything else islamist jihadist with extremist views just thesame way a young intelligent Mutallab fell prey to the vagueness and mis-interpretations of koranic injunctions.
Another thing your imams do that has been setting a very dangerous preceedence is mixing religion with politics. The imams may not have expressly told anyone to take laws into their hands but their sermons are unwittingly doing so.
Londoner has already said it all, we would rather see that these goons are not supported by their local community through their actions than mere talk.
And it is high time Igbos in the north had a re-think. Besides, I foresee a reprisal soon in places like Aba and Onitsha if these killings do not stop soon.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2011
pres-elect:

Here's my observation. There are many southerners and igbos who are living in denial and refusing to acknowledge that boko haram is out to kill igbos and other Christians up north.

Many m.uslims up north are secretly happy with the way stiff is going.

It's not possible for boko haram to do what they've been doing without the local population knowing who these people are. But they all keep quiet.

Next year will be worse. Bc we have a weak president, and boko haram knows it. I think they will strike until all igbos run away from the north. With nobody to strike they will come down south to strike. Then bubble will burst.

by extension, last year, when abia was a kidnapper and armed robbery hotbed, many ibos were secrtly happy , harboring osisiskanu and co and keeping quiet?

you lot are pathetic - as DK pointed out, when northerners were getting killed you lot were like aboki on aboki God no vex. now they are expanding their sphere and you are all crying wolf
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2011
oyb:

by extension, last year, when abia was a kidnapper and armed robbery hotbed, many ibos were secrtly happy , harboring osisiskanu and co and keeping quiet?

you lot are pathetic - as DK pointed out, when northerners were getting killed you lot were like aboki on aboki God no vex. now they are expanding their sphere and you are all crying wolf
guy are you trying to turn these thread into an Igbo Vs Yoruba rubbish that lately has become your past time job.
You used to be objective until you let yourself get enmeshed in all these tribal nonsense, now you are not any different from them.
Are you saying Igbos have no right to get angry at the brazeness of this sect that is killing more Igbos than any other tribe outside of the north or the tacit support they get from the locals that know them but refuse to do anything and instead choose to remain silent. Have you ever lost any relation in this bombing? You think this is about sitting in the comfort of your armchair in the US of A, drinking coke and eating Mcdonalds burger while you type tribally inflammatory posts to outwit other tribalists like yourself? Seriously, if you have got nothing of importance to post it is better not to insult the souls of the hapless victims of these attacks. Are you trying to claim that if these attacks had been killing more Yorubas than any other tribe your tribesmen will just take it as a random attack and keep silent?
The Osisikankwu you are using as example was a criminal that lived mostly in hideouts in the jungle, when his hide out was eventually known it was through tip-offs from locals. The police did not just wake up and decided they had found out his hide-out. There is nothing wrong to call out the northern leaders to own up to the responsibility of helping the security agencies catch them, what is wrong in that? Or you just like to argue uneccessarily, especially if there are Igbo people on the thread. Abeg learn to show some maturity and restraint, know when get brazen with your very annoying sarcasm and uneccessary provocations, we are talking about people's lives here not some stewpid ego boosting display of wits. Do that nonsense in another thread where your likes reign supreme.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by soma042(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2011
[center]im a full[/center] IM SORY BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS, UNA B FULLS,BIG TIME 1. IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE BOKO BOYS, 4 ME THOSE GUYS ARE JUST TERORIST, LIKE MKO,ALQUEDA,TARIBAN AND THE REST OF THEM . MY CONCERN IS MUSLEM AND ISLAM, INFACT NORTHERNERS AS A WHOLE. THESE PEOPLE HATED U FULLS 4 SO LONG TIME, LONG, LONG TIME.IF U CAN FLASH BACK IN HISTORY THESE VIMPIRES CALLED MUSLEM HAS SLUTERED U FULLS LIKE CHICKEN AND SUYA BEFORE WE EVEN START HERING OF Bh. U FULLS HAVE INVESTED SO MUCH THAT U PREFER TO DIE THAN TO LIVE YOUR ASSET FOR THEM. THEY ARE SO WISE THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SINGLE HOUSE OWNED BY THESE WISE GUY IN ENUGU THAT YOU FULLS  USUALLY CALL abokis, which simply means fulls acknowledged by mostly you full. U FULLS SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO SPACE 4 YOU IN ENUGU SHOULD INCASE UR PLANING TO COME BACK, WE DONT GIVE A Bleep TO YOU SNICH  DUMY PUPET WHO HAS SPEND UR TIME CAPITAL AND UR LIFE TO UR  WORST ENEMY. SOME FULLS WE ALSO BE  WAITING FOR THE BOMB TO LAND ON THIER HEAD                                                        RIP obiukwu
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by kulumo: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2011
I think one major problem witt the igbos is dis-unity, why is it so difficult for the igbos to live together in their homeland? I personally find it difficult to believe that some igbo folks are still in d volatile northern areas like niger, kaduna, kano, yobe, borno etc all because of money. I think any state in d south is good enough for business please. Let Nigerians unite against this animals. Let's forget about religion as those who did that are not muslims or christians, theya re animals and terrorist and shoul be treated as such. May God help us all.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2011
kulumo:

I think one major problem witt the igbos is dis-unity, why is it so difficult for the igbos to live together in their homeland? I personally find it difficult to believe that some igbo folks are still in d volatile northern areas like niger, kaduna, kano, yobe, borno etc all because of money. I think any state in d south is good enough for business please. Let Nigerians unite against this animals. Let's forget about religion as those who did that are not muslims or christians, theya re animals and terrorist and shoul be treated as such. May God help us all.
disunity?? What are you talking about? I take exception to that very careless statement abeg. It is common sense to reason that because by nature an average Igbo person is a merchant of some sort and is more likely to want to expand his business or trade hence his itenerant nature and presence in every part of Nigeria. It is folly for anyone to suggest any disunity on this account. Even companies do thesame to maximise profit and create a brand name, no successful business grows big by setting up only in its pkace of inception. So drop that naive statement.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Limaoscar: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
Yet there is this d.umb girl on another thread who don't think the lives of these people is worth a 10,000-man March in KD compared to other socio-political issues . She actually equated the March to "using a cannon to kill a fly", very twisted thinking embarassed embarassed IMHO
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by kettykin: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
40 igbos dead in one fell swoop , people are talking of disunity and a lunatic in this forum is even making a reference to kidnap kingpin , osisikankwu.

Are there igbos still in Yobe ,damaturu , Bauchi, Borno , Maiduguri ? what could be keeping them, i understande some igbos are bankers , teachers and Business men in those places but the rest what are they doing. Are there igbos who still applied to UNIVERSITY OF Maiduguri, Yobe ,ATBU for this 2011/2012
Are there still igbos building houses in Yobe ,damaturu , Bauchi, Borno , Maiduguri Kano, Kaduna even Abuja

if there are then it is time to call a solemn assembly and mourn for the Igbo Nation!!!
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by londoner: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2011
oyb:

@OYB, your comparison is so offkey.

Igbo people were the victims and criminals and also those who put an end to it, so please tell me where your forced comparison stands to reason.

If kidnapping in the east targetted non-Igbos in the east you would have a comparison, but as it stands you dont.

It is not a recent thing that Igbos are targetted in Muslim aggression, when the list here showed a large nu,ber of Igbo dead, were you surprised? No-one here was surprised, because this has been the trend going back many years now.

When your tribes people begin to have the bulk of the casualties over the next ten to fifteen years of religious strife, then you would know what people are talking about.

By your very blaise attitude on this issue, it sounds like you are yet to be in that position.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Obiagu1(m): 1:34am On Dec 30, 2011
Everyone should know that when you bomb any Catholic church in this country, majority of the victims would be Igbos.
If it were a Pentecostal church, then you know that the victims would be from every Christian community in Nigeria.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Emart(m): 2:45am On Dec 30, 2011
Nawaoo sad story
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by kettykin: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2011
@ emart , what is really keeping you in the north.

What do you mean by sex (hatred)
,isreal of god
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Diligence: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2011
Gowon cld not protect us in the 60's, Ojukwu said, okay, we can't remain in unsafe Nigeria, next, they employed Russia, Usa, UK, to force us together as one nigeria against our will, 50 years after, they're still blood-thirsty against once again, NDIGBO. Joe again, cant give us protection. There is nothing like true freedom and it's only possible with BIAFRA! MASSOB this ur non-violence wateva no go work. And u know say money/support no be problem, u know , Go ask USA, they give u option of either a bible or a bomb - u make ur choice! Or better still go ask Israel how they deal wt terrorists!
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2011
londoner:

@OYB, your comparison is so offkey.

Igbo people were the victims and criminals and also those who put an end to it, so please tell me where your forced comparison stands to reason.

If kidnapping in the east targetted non-Igbos in the east you would have a comparison, but as it stands you dont.

It is not a recent thing that Igbos are targetted in Muslim aggression, when the list here showed a large nu,ber of Igbo dead, were you surprised? No-one here was surprised, because this has been the trend going back many years now.

When your tribes people begin to have the bulk of the casualties over the next ten to fifteen years of religious strife, then you would know what people are talking about.

By your very blaise attitude on this issue, it sounds like you are yet to be in that position.
exactly my point jare my sister. Osisikankwu only terrorized his own people and was finally dealth with by thesame people who revealed his hideout to the police. I almost cried when I watched the surviving victims of the madalla church bombing lamenting their loss. One Igbo woman lost all of her childrien, a whole family in a car wasted(that should be the obiukwu's, one little girl was the only survivor of her family and so on like that. I keep asking, why does it always have to be a catholic church(knowing fully well that 90% of Igbos are catholics), an Igbo populated market-and the bomb gets to be thrown into asn Igbo man's shop- it always has to be a group of Igbo people or community of Igbo people all the time in different northern state locations and people want to argue that these attacks are random. Igbos are prolly paying the price for their overwhelming support for GEJ during the elections. Unfortunately, GEJ is a slowpoke that can't be decisive, he is so non-chalant and casual about this whole thing, the eeediot knows nothing about being a leader, even his body language is just annoying, imagine the fool smiling some days after the bombing on hearing the supreme court judgement that was in his favour.
I wont be surprised if Igbos in Aba and Onitsha start unleashing terror on their kiths and kins in the east, the temptation is becoming very potent and likely.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2011
13 year old Nancy Maduka is alive today because she refused to go to church on Christmas day. She pleaded with her parents to allow her skip church to enable her fix her hair. When it became evident that she was not ready to go with them, her mother, in annoyance, left her with some money and directed her to put finishing touches to all the food items bought for the Christmas celebration. Her mother Jennifer Maduka, her father Francis Maduka, and two older sisters left for church. A few hours later, they were all killed in a bomb blast at St Theresa Catholic church, Suleja. Continue reading, It never occurred to any of the members of the family that their encounter that morning would be their last. No premonition that death was lurking around, not even during the mass. Not even the directive by the Parish Priest, Reverend Father Isaac Achi, that all parishioners should wait and part-take in a Christmas gift from “Baby Jesus” after the mass was strong enough to stop the family from leaving. Far away from the church, Nancy was set to have her hair-do when a loud sound rented the air. Like a wild harmattan fire, the news of the bomb blast at St. Theresa Catholic Church went round the entire Madalla. Suddenly, Nancy remembered that her parents and sisters were in the church. Like the speed of the light, Nancy dashed to the church and within a twinkle of an eye, her life changed; she became an orphan, because her parents and two sisters were roasted in their car by the explosion that ensued from the bomb blast. Nancy said: “I was not with them this morning, I had to go and do my hair this morning because I was in church throughout yesterday, preparing for the Christmas. So, I was unable to make it to the mass, despite the pressure mounted by my father to dress up and go for the early morning mass. “At about 7:30a.m., I went to do my hair and where I went to do my hair, I heard some people talking about a bomb blast at St. Theresa, so I went to check because my parents and sisters went for the mass this morning. As I was about entering the church and was making enquiry, I saw somebody lying on the ground dead. I know my dad’s car; everybody in the car was dead. The first person I identified was one of my sisters; she was dried up by the fire from the explosion. I saw my parents in the front seat, and they were all burnt in the car. I lost all, my parents, my sisters. I lost all. I was crying, because I can see a bleak future ahead of me. Where do I go from where I am? I was not only confused; I initially felt all hope was lost. The only thing I recalled was that some people came and dragged me away from my father’s burnt car,” Nancy stated Now living with the parish sisters, Nancy was a pity sight on Sunday. She looked ahead to a bleak future, but still has hope. “I don’t know why this happens, but since this is the way the good Lord wants it, let it be. All I know is that all hope is not lost. I strongly believe this is not the end of the world for me. I know God has a plan for me to have speared my life,” she said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua / World Bank: Poverty Has Reduced In Nigeria / ‘suicide Bomber’ Held In Cameroon Not Missing Chibok Schoolgirl — Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.