Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? (3348 Views)

Sharp Car Washing Business Booming While Cars Are Stuck In Traffic In Lagos / Drive Hordes Of Targeted Traffic In Minutes! / What Can We Do To Avoid So Much Traffic In Nigeria Most In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by AndrewV: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
I want to buy traffic for the development of my project.
Which ad network is recommended?
Any ideas?
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by ayodele123(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
Buy traffic? what do you mean?
If you can buy traffic, you buy targetted traffic, not any kind of traffic.
What is the project about?
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by wealthbee1: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
I have 500,000 email addresses to sell, if it will be useful for u , you can reach me on 08081180405
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by Toptic(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
Getting traffic is never a problem. But first i will like to know the nature of your business and your targeted audience.

We have a powerful software that drives traffic to you.

If you wont mind i will be glad to help you with this. I have alot of programs and systems of driving traffic to any of your site or there about. Remember that traffic is the main vehicle to every success online.

If you'll like me to handle the task for you at a very ridiculous price then contact me @08060754547.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by smarthome: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
@smartiloh

You said you are getting your traffic from facebook, can you explain to us NL, which free method you are using. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by mrinfo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
If you wish to buy traffic via ad networks I suggest you go for Google Adwords. Advertising with Google consistently gives higher returns on money spent.

these article might help you understand more what to choose

http://nairabrains.com/2011/12/online-advertising-space-in-africa-why-it-is-proving-difficult-to-take-on-google-adwords-and-what-advertising-companies-can-do/
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by Fountainpe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
Here is a list of Ideas you can find useful

1. Google Adword
2. Facebook Advertisement
3. Viral marketing
4. Advertise on Nairaland
5. SEO (Search engine Optimization)

On the other hand, if you need free traffic, you can send me a private message. There's an e-book you might be interested in. Stay cool
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by zangiff(m): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2012
google adwords,facebook ads etc very good,
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by smarthome: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
Were can i get free targeted traffic and also ways and were to increase my google page ranking, thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by heebakutty: 5:21am On Feb 17, 2012
Hi smartiloh, not only that you can also try the following ways to get traffic to your website
--Update your site regularly
--Give Link to your website from other sites
--Link to authority sites from your site
--Forum Posting
--Blog Commenting
--Directory Submission
--Article Submission
--Social Bookmarking
--Effective content of website
And you can also get Search engine Visibility service from Thewebpole.com
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by highland(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
Good Thread for the internet winners.

Facebook is ever promising for traffic.
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by VideoBills(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
Online Forums.
Re: Where Can I Get Internet Traffic In Nigeria? by mkakan(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
To buy traffic try ,

1. facebook
2. adbrite
3.blogads
4.clicksor
5. yahoo advertising
6.buy directly on blogs and forums
7.even offline on newspapers works depending on the niche
8.miva

hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 / How To Win 2020 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (Alumnus Secrets / Peace Microfinance Bank At 15: A Look Back At Its History And Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.