Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Oprah Winfrey Alert - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oprah Winfrey Alert (1458 Views)

Does Bill Gates, Richard Branson And Oprah Winfrey Pay Tithes? / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion / Oprah Winfrey Denies Christ, Anti Christ Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Alert by chinedumo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
Christians be vigilant  angry
Know those who are brethren and those who are not
Don't be seduced!
Horrendous statements attributed to Oprah Winfrey  undecided
watch out for those around you who share the same views
,  ,  Personally i know others who share these views
I'm just learning that Oprah is one of them
Look out for these concepts as you hold discussions and debates  wink

There are people who think I portray a "Harsh truth" which they also call "Truth without Love"
Beware of these preachers of the so called "sweet truth"/ truth with love"

Not all motivational/positivity/optimism/Goodnews/prosperity teaching and teachers are of God and truth.

1] There are more than one way to God (Meaning Jesus/Yahushua is not the only way)
2] Gay is a gift from GOD
3] She has called our Savior's death on the cross a "horrible waste of a life" as "we are our own salvation" (false humanitarianism)
  shocked

Watch Video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3TlP8i05wg
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
New age, that's her religion !

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by ichuka(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
By there fruits/expressions, you know them.They will all be disgrace.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Jenwitemi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
At least she's not killing any christians. Would you like to taste boko haram's fruit? I guess not. cool Leave Oprah alone.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by ramalot(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2011
wow
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by ayusman16(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2011
ramalot:

religious people are so freakin dumb. religion only thrives on ignorance and gullibility. So when the clown narrating the video above concludes by saying

"christians, time to open your eyes, turn off the TV and pray" what he is really saying is . . christians, keep your eyes closed and resist reality. The Tv exposes you to information that could let you realize the truth, so keep it off and remain in ignorance.

My biggest beef with religion was also touched in the video. The ultimate proof that religion and god is what you make it.

"There is only one way" but there are numerous religions, so i'm guessing that ONE way is the religion you happened to be born in right? BS.

Keep your dumb opinion to yourself.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
ayusman16:

Keep your dumb opinion to yourself.
LWKMD! Nairaland ehhhh :-D
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Kx: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
Na wao.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , there's nothing new here--- we are very many and working very hard to abolish that thing called '' Christianity ''- from the surface of the earth , beyond and above the other planets --- If u are a Christian and reading this my post just pray to that your hiding God to come and save u from the new age movement--- even , that's just wasting of time ---The World belongs to us-- they're going to be our slaves forever!!!!!!! grin grin

Hail Infrus and the Gods of duat!!!! grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , there's nothing new here--- we are very many and working very hard to abolish that thing called '' Christianity ''- from the surface of the earth , beyond and above the other planets --- If u are a Christian and reading this my post just pray to that your hiding God to come and save u from the new age movement--- even , that's just wasting of time ---The World belongs to us-- they're going to be our slaves forever!!!!!!! grin grin

Hail Infrus and the Gods of duat!!!! grin grin wink
[/size]
Ah give it a rest Ogaga,you're ranting again. Sheesh :-|
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by ramalot(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
cheesy
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]I hope u read it clearly- - - get ready u Christ freak ! cheesy cheesy[/size]

Ishilove:

Ah give it a rest Ogaga,you're ranting again. Sheesh :-|
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
Why thank you Ogaga,i'm very proud to be a Christ freak and i will never be less than a Christ freak.
O yeah i'm ready darling. Ready for when you and your condemned lord will have your a.s.ses thrown into the lake of fire. . .and i can't wait! :-D
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Now u are thanking me but that doesn't mean that we won't bring Christianity to a total end -- You can be proud to be a Christ freak now but i believe when the time arrive you'll ever regret of knowing that Jesus that u have not even known in reality but just read about him from books that doesn't have meaning! --- Darling , i know u don't know what u are doing i huge u should have re-think as see if u are truly on the right path of life , because of love that's why I'm telling u , just needs u to be saved .

Well , you've said another one darling , I'm not condemned --- Satan is not either we're playing very safe and working the new world order that nothing can ever change or stop . Saying we're both condemn . . . . . You are a liar of the lowest order; why do you continue to pretend to be Christian when all of the good folks on this forum, Christian, or otherwise, see right through you? cheesy cheesy
[/size]

Ishilove:

Why thank you Ogaga,i'm very proud to be a Christ freak and i will never be less than a Christ freak.
O yeah i'm ready darling. Ready for when you and your condemned lord will have your a.s.ses thrown into the lake of fire. . .and i can't wait! :-D
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by chinedumo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Now u are thanking me but that doesn't mean that we won't bring Christianity to a total end -- You can be proud to be a Christ freak now but i believe when the time arrive you'll ever regret of knowing that Jesus that u have not even known in reality but just read about him from books that doesn't have meaning! --- Darling , i know u don't know what u are doing i huge u should have re-think as see if u are truly on the right path of life , because of love that's why I'm telling u , just needs u to be saved .

Well , you've said another one darling , I'm not condemned --- Satan is not either we're playing very safe and working the new world order that nothing can ever change or stop . Saying we're both condemn . . . . . You are a liar of the lowest order; why do you continue to pretend to be Christian when all of the good folks on this forum, Christian, or otherwise, see right through you? cheesy cheesy
[/size]

all other groups find Christianity as their common enemy

u wont see a satanist challenging a Muslim

cos they are common brothers
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by mabell: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
chinedumo:

Precisely
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes-- Christianity started it all . Can't u see how the bible is book encouraging division all in the name of God or one so called dead Jesus?   so ,  Satanist is an would always challenge every religion or lifestyles that goes against the innocent Satan for these many years now .

We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity.  cool
[/size]

chinedumo:

Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Muslims also preach against Shaytan . we dunno have anything in common smiley[/size]

mabell:

Precisely

Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by chinedumo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Muslims also preach against Shaytan . we dunno have anything in common smiley[/size]

Muhammad original uncorrupted message

"Allah and Satan are one and Mohammad is their prophet"
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by EvilBrain1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
chinedumo:

Utter bullshît.

The most common forms of satanism are basically offshoots of christianity since they more or less believe the same things except with a small twist. There is nothing to suggest that christians are being singled out by other religions. Any animosity towards christians likely stems from their inconsiderate noisemaking, their annoying proselytizing and their intolerance towards those who hold different beliefs, as OP has clearly demonstrated. In areas where Islam predominates, the non-mainstream religions oppose them.

If you really think christianity is the only religion that people oppose, then you've been drinking the kool-aid and you need to get out more.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]chinedumo like u can see I'm not a Muslim , that Islamic book you quoted now I'll find out about it later. . . wink wink[/size]
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by chinedumo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
Evil Brain:

Utter bullshît.

The most common forms of satanism are basically offshoots of christianity since they more or less believe the same things except with a small twist. There is nothing to suggest that christians are being singled out by other religions. Any animosity towards christians likely stems from their inconsiderate noisemaking, their annoying proselytizing and their intolerance towards those who hold different beliefs, as OP has clearly demonstrated. In areas where Islam predominates, the non-mainstream religions oppose them.

If you really think christianity is the only religion that people oppose, then you've been drinking the kool-aid and you need to get out more.

actually Satanism created Islam

Islam is just an offshoot of satanism
Re: Oprah Winfrey Alert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Both Islams , Christians and every other believe that have preached against Satan as enemy has started this all but he won't stand by this injustice anymore . Our evolution is now--- get ready and we Satanist finish that which other Satan's enemies have started from the beginning ^^ cool cool[/size]

chinedumo:

actually Satanism created Islam

Islam is just an offshoot of satanism

(1) (Reply)

you Don't Understand The Bible: The Christian's Excuse Or Fact? / Punishments For The Unfaithful Servants Of God (pastors) Are More Severe / You Can't Be An Atheist And Not Laugh,.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.