Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,347 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (133238 Views)

Reality Building Of A 2 Bedroom Flat In Akure / New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / 4 Bedroom Bungalow, All Rms Ensuite Tiled Premise, Gen House For Only 13M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
^^^^ if the funds are flowing as at when we need them, I can finish this size of bungalow till PAINTING level in 2 months, and the keys will be handed over to the landlord in exactly 2 months (60 days). Maybe any of my clients will love to hold me to my words there and we shall all count down the days together on this forum.
I am ready for the challenge.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2012
I am sure that would happen soon
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by checkrex(m): 1:49am On Apr 05, 2012
From money spent so far, how much can get this house from foundation to painting?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:45am On Apr 05, 2012
checkrex: From money spent so far, how much can get this house from foundation to painting?

Thank you, but finishing is another kettle of fish altogether. As Am alone has shown, finishing a house comes in various levels, there is the standard finishing with normal materials like plumbing fitting, tiles and electrical works. And then there are people that will require some fittings to be imported, while others are bought. The last group are those that will not manage anything, POP in every room, even in the toilet, superlative finishing in the kitchen, choice plumbing equipment with good brands and the best installers, screeded walls, quality paint brands, vitrified tiled, casement aluminium windows, turkey security doors, china or local metal doors or wooden?

In summary, it will be difficult to throw up a figure if I don't know the choice of the land lord.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:49am On Apr 05, 2012
The owner of this house requested that I paste his pictures here on this thread. So this is the current updated pictures as at last Sunday.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:51am On Apr 05, 2012
more wood, they have all been treated with a chemical mixture.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:52am On Apr 05, 2012
more wood

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:53am On Apr 05, 2012
work still ongoing

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:54am On Apr 05, 2012
more

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:56am On Apr 05, 2012
more

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2012
a view through one of the bedroom windows, showing the wardrobe after the casting we did last time.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:58am On Apr 05, 2012
The car park, can you see the way we casted the entrance floor to allow the car the landlord will buy to drive into the house as soon as he comes back grin grin, some contractors will not even remember to do this, but we cannot overlook such small details.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 5:01am On Apr 05, 2012
a view from the top of the house.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2012
more.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 5:04am On Apr 05, 2012
I will be working in this site today to ensure my men worked according to specifications. More pictures later today.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
I thought all threads has collapsed since Oga Spyder has decided to combine all under one thread . . . never knew this thread still going.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by kunlexist(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
spyder880: I will be working in this site today to ensure my men worked according to specifications. More pictures later today.
Oga spider: you're the boss. Thanks for your recommendations.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
Fhemmmy: I thought all threads has collapsed since Oga Spyder has decided to combine all under one thread . . . never knew this thread still going.

Oga mi, my client for this works wanted his updates here, so I have to oblige. He who pays the piper......... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
updates, roofing still ongoing

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
more

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
the front of the house

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
spyder880:

Oga mi, my client for this works wanted his updates here, so I have to oblige. He who pays the piper......... grin cheesy cheesy

I agree with the client . . . instead of putting them all together and having to figure out which is which . . . You are still doing awesome, sir
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by dagreen14: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by igboitalo: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
spyder880: ^^^^ if the funds are flowing as at when we need them, I can finish this size of bungalow till PAINTING level in 2 months, and the keys will be handed over to the landlord in exactly 2 months (60 days). Maybe any of my clients will love to hold me to my words there and we shall all count down the days together on this forum.
I am ready for the challenge.
spyder is 4m enough
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
igboitalo: spyder is 4m enough

What's your location sir?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by BYKdetty(m): 4:07am On Apr 21, 2012
@spyder; Will you be able to do a 4bedroom bungalow btw June and August ending in ajah axis Lagos?
If yes gimme ur yahoo Addy and ur mobile no so we can talk better.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 4:37am On Apr 21, 2012
BYKdetty: @spyder; Will you be able to do a 4bedroom bungalow btw June and August ending in ajah axis Lagos?
If yes gimme ur yahoo Addy and ur mobile no so we can talk better.

Would really love to, but things are holding me down here in the east.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by xterra2(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2012
Oya spyder post updates na or money don finish ?

I also wanted to ask, are u furnishing the house ?
Or you are handing it over to the landlord unfurnished

If the former is the case, you go upload with the furniture after putting the furnitures
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by femmy2010(m): 6:17am On Apr 21, 2012
a most educating thread this is.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Dipwater(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2012
Gud morning spider. U ve wowed me with this reality thng .thank gudness it came on front page cuz am always on politics and romance sections.I am engineer dat fabricates all types of aluminium windows, doors etc wuld luv to work with u
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by PrudenceCarHire(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2012
Good Work!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.