Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,573 members, 7,972,146 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor (1679 Views)

Got a job with a multinational / Career Opportunities In A Multinational Conglomerate / Very Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by daposon: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2011
There is an urgent need for a corper to work with a top telecom vendor in Lagos, the suitable corper must be serving in Lagos state and must be ready to learn fast.

Interested corpers should send a mail to bugshiddap@yahoo.com before 15th,Jan 2012.

please no more mail after this date and include your phone number in the mail, I do not want to leave my phone number because of unnecessary calls.
Re: Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
daposon:

There is an urgent need for a corper to work with a top telecom vendor in Lagos, the suitable corper must be serving in Lagos state and must be ready to learn fast.

Interested corpers should send a mail to bugshiddap@yahoo.com before 15th,Jan 2012.

please no more mail after this date and include your phone number in the mail, I do not want to leave my phone number because of unnecessary calls.

Many of you advertising this bogus jobs are just wicked.
Re: Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by daposon: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
For the fact that some people are deceiving others does not make us all the same, have you ever seen any thing posted on this platform by me before, I do not want to leave much details because I know nigerians will abuse it.

i work in a top telecom company and I requested for a corp member to work with me on a project, i was given a go ahead to get one and funny enough i do not have any.

I have not asked anybody to pay money or do anything, If you are a serving corper and have IT knowledge, it might be your chance, also note that I have spoken to some friends and they promise to get me one also.

So am not limited to only this forum and will not entertain any further insult.
Re: Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
daposon:

For the fact that some people are deceiving others does not make us all the same, have you ever seen any thing posted on this platform by me before, I do not want to leave much details because I know nigerians will abuse it.

i work in a top telecom company and I requested for a corp member to work with me on a project, i was given a go ahead to get one and funny enough i do not have any.

I have not asked anybody to pay money or do anything, If you are a serving corper and have IT knowledge, it might be your chance, also note that I have spoken to some friends and they promise to get me one also.

So am not limited to only this forum and will not entertain any further insult.

Stop trying to deceive yourself here, who posted this: SINCERE MICROFINANCE BANK, OLOFA WAY, OFFA KWARA STATE? on the August 08, 2011, 12:26 PM

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=730263.msg8879332#msg8879332

You work with top telecom company and in Nigeria where graduates are dying to find something to do and you couldn't find anybody? You don't have a friend or relative who is jobless?

Your 'top telecom company' got no HR depart and they asked you to recruit somebody to work with u?

Like i said before, deceive yourself and yourself alone.
Re: Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by daposon: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
I dont have your time, I sincerely hope someone gets this through this forum and shuts someone like you up, this is the last time i will reply you, you can say anything.
Re: Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by justwise(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
daposon:

I dont have your time, I sincerely hope someone gets this through this forum and shuts someone like you up, this is the last time i will reply you, you can say anything.

Nigerians are getting smarter by day, they don't easily fall for bogus job trap like this any more.
Re: Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by ayox2003: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
Dapo why cant you name the company? A multi-vacancy Dapo recruiting for a multinational company.
Re: Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by ayox2003: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
Dapo why cant you name the company? A multi-vacancy Dapo recruiting for a multinational company with multiple emails.
Keep it up!
Re: Vacancy For A Corper In A Top Multinational Telecom Vendor by ayox2003: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
Dapo why cant you name the company? A multi-vacancy Dapo recruiting for a multinational company with multiple emails.
Keep it up!

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Jobs In A Federal Govt Agency / Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? / (urgent) Invitation For Interview... Tomorrow Wednesday Nov 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.