Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,690 members, 7,911,889 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:29 PM

Gtbank Atm - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gtbank Atm (696 Views)

Gtbank: Make A Bank Transfer Without Internet – USSD Code! No Token! / I Buy Used Atm,solar And Inverter Batteries / You Can Now Make Deposits Through GTBank's ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Atm by troyjean1: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
it was once posted here on nairaland that withdrawal gtbank will not be possible due to the fire outbreak that affected the main program of atm.pls i want to know if it has been fixed cos i need to do a withdrawal with my atm
Re: Gtbank Atm by engrhamid(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
troyjean1:

it was once posted here on nairaland that withdrawal gtbank will not be possible due to the fire outbreak that affected the main program of atm.pls i want to know if it has been fixed cos i need to do a withdrawal with my atm
It has been fixed!

(1) (Reply)

Anny 1 Wit Bb 9300 Or Bold 2 For Sale / UK Used Blackberry Bold 2 For Sale @ 32 / Blackberry Playbook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.