Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,952 members, 7,903,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Still Want Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Want Her! (2100 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / You Want Her To Love You Without Money / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Want Her! by rabalord(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, I am not predisposed to sharing my private life with the public but I suppose I’ve had enough of this torture to bear it alone. I also don’t like to embellish my write-ups so I’ll hit the nail on the head
I met a lady about 15 months ago when I was doing my youth service. She was my next door neighbor and a teacher in one of the few primary schools. She became my first friend in the strange land I found myself. Our friendship grew so much that my fellow corp members began to think “you know what now”…
Anyways one day I came back from my PPA and as usual dashed to her room after changing only to meet a guy she introduced as her FIANCE. My heart skipped a beat and I felt as if cold water had been poured on my naked body.
Fellow nairalanders, do you know that I fell sick as a result some days later and I’ve not been myself ever since. Funny enough my sweetheart didn’t and still doesn’t have a clue as to what was happening to me. In conclusion, their wedding is a few weeks from now and I will not lie, I STILL DESIRE THIS LADY SO MUCH.
Pls advise me what to do as I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Re: I Still Want Her! by Afam4eva(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
O boy just let her be and go find someone else. She's not worth it. Btw, did she ever give you any reason to believe that she has feelings for you? Did you guys do anything? Just asking.
Re: I Still Want Her! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
You have to let this one go
Re: I Still Want Her! by Freiburger(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
OP did you try to make your future intentions clear to her within this 15months time ?
Re: I Still Want Her! by chale(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
are u crazy? give it up
Re: I Still Want Her! by 195(f): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
Bloody punk

Its men like you that go about stealing and deceiving poor girls from their men

dont go and get a life, keep looking for puceee up and down

foool  undecided

useless nigerian mAN  undecided
Re: I Still Want Her! by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
Unless you want the torture in your life to advance to a stage where you would never be able to recover from the wounds sustained, I would suggest that you look for someone else and let her be.
Re: I Still Want Her! by slimyem: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
bro,it's too late!!
Walk and never look back.
Re: I Still Want Her! by pato405(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
hmmmmmmmm, lusting after someone's wife. i just hope her fiance know's about this. boko haram will not be sufficient to deal with you. bloody dimwit.
Re: I Still Want Her! by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
Bro, have you tried St-moritz?? undecided undecided
Re: I Still Want Her! by Kslib(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
So within this 15months period,she did not introduce the guy as her fiance?Very strange
Re: I Still Want Her! by rabalord(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
Guys thank you for your comments (including those that are insulting me for no just cause), I've actually tried to get hooked to another lady but I can't deceive myself. I am completely emotionally attached to this lady. She actually still displays overtures of friendship towards me (maybe taking me as a brother, I don't know). I know it's too late to tell her what I really desire from her but I can't resist her altogether
Re: I Still Want Her! by ARareGem(f): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
^Try harder. smiley
Re: I Still Want Her! by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
Another option is to kill the guy and take over.
Re: I Still Want Her! by Mr9ndhalf: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
@OP been there, felt that embarassed. What u want 2 do is to get as far away from her as possible so as to try to forget her as quickly as possible u kno, maybe get a new place or sth, Gud luck undecided
Re: I Still Want Her! by Natasha2(f): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
just leave her alone, she is not the last woman in the world you still have me grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note just leave her alone, I know its hard but you will get over her with time trust me on this one, Of cos it won't happen like magic but never forget that no matter how deep a cut is it will heal some day, so all you need is patience, when the right woman comes all your feelings for this woman will be forgotten. You deserve better than this na give yourself a break. cheesy weather she displays acrobatics of friendship grin avoid her okay. Good luck
Re: I Still Want Her! by ebila(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
@190,
That's quite harsh na oga.He didn't say he wants to take the lady away from her fiance.

@Poster,
My advice is you just let her be,if she's yours the marriage won't hold.However,if it does then it means she's with the person she was meant to be with.I was in this kind of situation before but i didn't let her know anything about my feelings,rather i encouraged her.The interesting thing is things didn't work out between her and her fiance and she ended up being in my life after almost 10 whole years.Another interesting thing is right now she's married and nope,i'm not her husband.Let things run their normal course.
Re: I Still Want Her! by bekay911(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
Guy just move on. Run away n neva look back, dont think twice or hesitate.
Re: I Still Want Her! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
ebila:

@Poster,
My advice is you just let her be,[b]if she's yours the marriage won't hol[/b]d.However,if it does then it means she's with the person she was meant to be with.I was in this kind of situation before but i didn't let her know anything about my feelings,rather i encouraged her.The interesting thing is things didn't work out between her and her fiance and she ended up being in my life after almost 10 whole years.Another interesting thing is right now she's married and nope,i'm not her husband.Let things run their normal course.

Re: I Still Want Her! by ebila(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
sauer:

Wetin u no understand? Say engagements dey break or say people no dey dey meant for each other?!
Re: I Still Want Her! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
OP weneva her torts comes to u again., just begin to assume her husband nakin her akpako badly! Dat will surely make u start seein her frm a dirty angle.
Re: I Still Want Her! by Evilperson(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ OP, ur problem is easy to solve.

Get the wedding IV, on the wedding day, get an explosive and bomb the entire venue, including urself.
Re: I Still Want Her! by enomakos(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
Evilperson:

@ OP, your problem is easy to solve.

Get the wedding IV, on the wedding day, get an explosive and bomb the entire venue, including urself.

seconded
Re: I Still Want Her! by tpia5: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
Find someone better or more suitable than her.

Why would you want to spend your time pining after someone in this manner.

Its just a phase, imo.
Re: I Still Want Her! by coogar: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
rabalord:

Hello Nairalanders, I am not predisposed to sharing my private life with the public but I suppose I’ve had enough of this torture to bear it alone. I also don’t like to embellish my write-ups so I’ll hit the nail on the head
I met a lady about 15 months ago when I was doing my youth service. She was my next door neighbor and a teacher in one of the few primary schools. She became my first friend in the strange land I found myself. Our friendship grew so much that my fellow corp members began to think “you know what now”…
Anyways one day I came back from my PPA and as usual dashed to her room after changing only to meet a guy she introduced as her FIANCE. My heart skipped a beat and I felt as if cold water had been poured on my Unclad body.
Fellow nairalanders, do you know that I fell sick as a result some days later and I’ve not been myself ever since. Funny enough my sweetheart didn’t and still doesn’t have a clue as to what was happening to me. In conclusion, their wedding is a few weeks from now and I will not lie, I STILL DESIRE THIS LADY SO MUCH.
Pls advise me what to do as I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

you are a pu[i]ss[/i]y
cold water poured on your face because a babe you know introduced another man as her fiance.
what the heck is wrong with some nigerian males? did your testicles take a long trip to your brain cavity?

get out of here and go find your own woman.
Re: I Still Want Her! by Britta: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
You see why they've always said that r/ships are not for boy and girl; it is for men and women

@poster, I'm sorry, but what you felt for her was just lust. how can you be dating a woman for 15 whole months and have not
summoned courage to tell her how you feel about her. you just thought she would wait for you to say it or force it out from your mouth.
I don't understand, Well, I think it's time to move on with your life.
Re: I Still Want Her! by db10dtruth(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
Wetin de worry this young man sef, ANOTHER man wife!! If you lust 4low anoda man wife na so sharp guys go lust 4low ur very OWN wife
Re: I Still Want Her! by tpia5: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
I think the only way you can make her happy is by being happy with a woman who is suited for you.

ie your own.
Re: I Still Want Her! by NET1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
It's not LOVE - it's called a CRUSH.  I used to be there some years ago.

Solution:
Relocate from her present location.
Remove all memories of her from you. i.e phone numbers, pictures, FB contacts, etc.
Occupy your time with things that bring you happiness.

Open your mind to other ladies. Your angel will walk into your arms when your emotionally settled.

.NET
Re: I Still Want Her! by ronkebp(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ Poster, since you feel this strongly for her, why don't you tell her how you feel, especially since she does not have an idea of what your feelings are towards her, tell her and MOVE-ON.
Re: I Still Want Her! by tpia5: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2011
^^that reminds me of a friend back in the day who did just that.

we were casual and distant friends, saw each other once in a while, and we were at the same school.

he'd originally started out as a friend of a friend, but before then i'd seen him on and off when i was 13 or so. We met up again later through mutual acquaintances, before the school thingy.

anyway, out of the blue, i was amazed to get a letter from him saying he had feelings, etc etc. He apologized for the letter but said he wanted to get it off his chest and let me know. and he didnt want our friendship to be ruined by his action ie the letter.

ok, i either kept mute or asked him later what he meant and i think he said he wanted me to know how he felt.

turns out everything turned out alright afterwards because i saw him with one stunning lady and he looked happy. I was relieved and i think he did get over the feelings because we kind of drifted apart after that.

so, that was the end of our little tete a tete and now its something for me to remember in my old age while i'm here rinsing my dentures in readiness for eating some corn i just cooked.

lol.
Re: I Still Want Her! by Mynd44: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2011
Guy you need to get a life cos this one aint cutting. Find another babe and keep you crazy emotions to yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Needed Please / No More Internet P*orn and S*x As From 2014-dailymail / 6 Types Of Kisses Your Man Hates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.