Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. (11743 Views)

An Acre Of Land ( 6 Plots ) Along Agbara/lusada Road , Ogun State. / buy land with C of O inside an Estate, Just N700k, 648sqrs, calll 08067586332 / Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by nwoye72: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
twinskenny:

those places are developing rapidly, why dont you try sparklight estate very close to punch place>?? make sure the land is not too way inside
thanks
thanks man,where exactly that one is and how much since its an estate
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by bebe2(f): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
twinskenny:
NICE ONE

when i saw the topic... i wanted to say why dont u come to lagos ibadan expressway
i stay around OPIC. there are so much estate springing up here from opic down to redemption camp and trust me RCCG is really opening up alot of big opportunities here..

Good luck ma

slowly slowly am begining to realise there are two OPIC estates, the other one is in Agbara, badagry
express way.
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by phoenix480(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
OPIC stands for Ogun State Property and Investment Corporation, they have numerous projects/sites.

As for Lusada/Agbara/Ota for rental property - the yield is very low. For Land Speculation - its ok, not spectacular. Even Ikorodu delivers better price growth due to the newly completed road. The 10-Lane Badagry Expressway is a white elephant project for now, with an inconclusive end date. Its not even 25% complete with stalled construction activities due to lack of funds.
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by bebe2(f): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2016
phoenix480:
OPIC stands for Ogun State Property and Investment Corporation, they have numerous projects/sites.

As for Lusada/Agbara/Ota for rental property - the yield is very low. For Land Speculation - its ok, not spectacular. Even Ikorodu delivers better price growth due to the newly completed road. The 10-Lane Badagry Expressway is a white elephant project for now, with an inconclusive end date. Its not even 25% complete with stalled construction activities due to lack of funds.

totally agree with u, my 2 bed bungalow rented out for 160k.

think is better to buy land and leave it to grow, this building thing makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by aooj: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
I am currently building a house in Lusada, igbesa. It is getting more expensive to complete the building. Plus i was told that a flat is renting for 150, 000 naira and it is very discouraging after all I have spent to build the house. Please advice should I sell the property or struggle to continue to complete it. It is true a 3bedroom flat is renting for 150, 000 naira. I am confused. Please advice.
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by bebe2(f): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
aooj:
I am currently building a house in Lusada, igbesa. It is getting more expensive to complete the building. Plus i was told that a flat is renting for 150, 000 naira and it is very discouraging after all I have spent to build the house. Please advice should I sell the property or struggle to continue to complete it. It is true a 3bedroom flat is renting for 150, 000 naira. I am confused. Please advice.

U shud Ave asked before u started building.

The price is a bit low sha, my 2bedroom was rented for 160k but is way before igbesa.

U already started just finish it, becos selling an uncompleted building is very difficult and the offers will be very cheap.
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by babamajor: 2:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Just concentrate on just one location nd since u stay abroad don't buy land nd build out in an area that is not yet develop except u are ready to wait as many years as posible.
I av a friend u bought land at 1.2 million in leaking area nd wen I visited the place 3bedroom flat is alredy half a million per year as rent nd where as amount of money he has spent alredy is justified a bit higher than wat I av spent too building a 3bedrooms where is just 250k for same property.
Now I stopped looking for cheap lands bcus I stay in America too so d lands am buying now are over a million nd wat am building now is in an area where rent is alredy 450k for 3bedrooms.
If it's to buy land nd keep nd resale later then u can go for cheap lands nd u can also look at ikorodu too just got some estate lands there too for 790k payable in 18monts nd d place is OK.
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by true2home(m): 4:16am On Mar 21, 2016
I will suggest you focus more on the ROI as opposed to amount of rent. If you bought a land and built it with say, #45M. Say rent is 1.5M/yrs. That's going to take you roughly 30yrs to breakeven. Now if you bought Lusada for #450k and built for say #5M. If your rent revenue is #250k. You will breakeven in 22yrs. And usually, you experience less headache building in quiet area as opposed to Noisy area that everybody waits.And don't let me get into Freud that is usually associated with such area too. And usually with time, your investment will grow. There will be a lot of room on the upside to grow into. Just a conclusion of some R and D that i did for Nigerian Property.
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by ofpeaceandroyal: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Please anyone have idea about developments and lands at the ibeju lekki area. From Awoyaya to Abijo to Elerangbe etc. I am interested in investing in land and building for rent in a developed place. My choice is either that area or anywhere on lagos ibadan express way before redeem camp. Thanks
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by ewaalo(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Anyone need land in badagry pls call 08075674572
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by dolapo9547: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
[color=#000099][/color].... call / Whatsapp me....07017384970... if you need a land at lusada, orile igboko ,igbesa... Ado odo local government.. Ogun state... you can also DM me of Facebook link www.Facebook.com/dolapo.b.oke or ask of P.A... when you get to the Oba's palace
Re: Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. by DisGuy: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
2dmax:
my 2 cents.
Alagbado is for now more populated than lusada but both have same proximity to main towns in lagos(imo).
But for real, u cant beat the pop and infrastructure explosion that will hit lusada and environs when the 10 lane road will be completed and commissioned.
If i was in your shoes, would buy an acre @ lusada (in one of d estates) with dat money and fence it 3 coaches round den sit tight for the next 3-4 years, resell 3 plots and use the pay to build my desire on 1 plot and use 2 plots for ma self. That's how enterprenuer thinks.
No disregard to mum and uncle idea though, but u should ask urself if u r an investor or a retiree, den dat should fuel ur decision.
Lusada is more akin to lekki in infrastructure, than alagbado, which is more like a potential iyana ipaja in future.
As i said, ma 2 cents

Lagos/Ogun

Badagry Expressway 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housing: 32yrs After, FG Flags Off Federal Sites At Umunya, Awkuzu / NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE / A Thread Strictly For Floor/wall Finishings- Tiles, Marble Etc 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.