Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,763 members, 7,889,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! (18190 Views)

Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 / The Devil Is Powerless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Image123(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ogaga, i'm not threatening you. Perhaps you feel threatened because of the vanity of your life. I'm only telling you(all you unbelievers, not just personal you) to consider your ways, and note the consequences. Where would you spend eternity, would you rather avoid a year in the hospital, or 2years in prison. Hell will be worse, you've got space to REPENT of your sins and follies.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Euronics: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
I see a lot of blasphemous statements on this topic, it is so unfortunate that some folks would choose such an open forum to express their ignorance. The truth is, it does not matter whether you believe in God or not, God in his goodness created everyone of us a free moral agent,however, there's a common fate that awaits us all, DEATH.  That is when you will find out if God actually exist. The Bible says: " We shall all account for every reckless statements we ever made", it also says " It is appointed unto man to die once, and after comes judgement" Hebrew 9:22.  Everyone of us have a date with God whether you believe it or not.
The psalmist says; " The fool says in his heart, there's no God. One day we will find out the truth.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by LogicMind: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^ I know it's hard but can you try and think outside the bible for once?
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
Image123:

The merciful God remains merciful so that you can repent. Yet here you are playing like a kid until it's closing time, and death comes, and God says 'Closing time kid, time to go home'. Where will you spend eternity?
Image123:

Ogaga, i'm not threatening you. Perhaps you feel threatened because of the vanity of your life. I'm only telling you(all you unbelievers, not just personal you) to consider your ways, and note the consequences. Where would you spend eternity, would you rather avoid a year in the hospital, or 2years in prison. Hell will be worse, you've got space to REPENT of your sins and follies.

I don't know about you, but im spending eternity in NeverNever Land, where elves will be my domestic staff. Every night, there will be dancing leprechauns and we will feast on camel stuffed with beef, mutton,  chicken, pork and fish, served in silver bowls plated with gold plated diamonds. That's just the first 1000 years though because doing the same thing for eternity will just be dumb. Example, Christians praising their sky daddy forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

It sure as hell beats your eternity.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by LogicMind: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
Martian:

I don't know about you, but im spending eternity in NeverNever Land, where elves will be my domestic staff. Every night, there will be dancing leprechauns and we will feast on camel stuffed with beef, mutton,  chicken, pork and fish, served in bowls plated with gold plated diamonds.

Can I join in your paradise please. The dancing leprechauns!!! Dream come true.
Satan just told me he's bored of hell and poking souls with a big fork. He wants to join in NeverNever Land. Can he come too?
Wait Angel Gabriel is sending me a text message. I think he wants to join too but I'm a bit worried about his wings. Might knock a few things down and scare off the ladies.
What do you think?
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by thehomer: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
Euronics:

I see a lot of blasphemous statements on this topic, it is so unfortunate that some folks would choose such an open forum to express their ignorance. The truth is, it does not matter whether you believe in God or not, God in his goodness created everyone of us a free moral agent,however, there's a common fate that awaits us all, DEATH.  That is when you will find out if God actually exist. The Bible says: " We shall all account for every reckless statements we ever made", it also says " It is appointed unto man to die once, and after comes judgement" Hebrew 9:22.  Everyone of us have a date with God whether you believe it or not.
The psalmist says; " The fool says in his heart, there's no God. One day we will find out the truth.  

The Bible says a lot of things.
Check out 1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."
I hope you've put away childish thoughts that you have.
Also check out Psalm 137:9 "Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by claremont(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2012
Believing in the existence of a God anywhere is an unforgivable sin. It is a sin against rational thought and logic.

I can afford to tolerate all forms of insults, but the one insult I will never tolerate from anyone is for someone to tell me I have to believe in a human sacrifice in order to be a moral person. That's the worst form of insult to a human being's intellect, reason, and dignity!

I totally fail to understand how a belief in an immoral act, such as a human sacrifice, can make me a moral person.

Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Impulse80(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
The fool says in his heart "there is no God" stupid generation
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by LogicMind: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
Impulse80:

The fool says in his heart "there is no God" silly generation

The wise say it loud and clear.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Impulse80(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2012
Anybody that posts any blasphemous things in dis thread will be visited by the devil in seven days.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by dekung(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2012
Ode, oponu, didirin!
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Image123(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
Martian:

I don't know about you, but im spending eternity in NeverNever Land, where elves will be my domestic staff. Every night, there will be dancing leprechauns and we will feast on camel stuffed with beef, mutton,  chicken, pork and fish, served in silver bowls plated with gold plated diamonds. That's just the first 1000 years though because doing the same thing for eternity will just be dumb. Example, Christians praising their sky daddy forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

It sure as hell beats your eternity.
You don't have a hold on your next hour, not to mention your tomorrow. Not to type of your eternity. You seRve a dead god.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2012
Image123:

You don't have a hold on your next hour, not to mention your tomorrow. Not to type of your eternity. You seRve a dead god.

While believers in NeverNever Land enjoy eternity with the true Living God, those who call him a dead god will be  banished to the underworld where they will perform manual labor 20 hours a day and sleep for 4 hrs. They will live this mundane existence for 20000 years, then they will enter into coma like states for a 1000 years then wake up and repeat the sequence.

Meanwhile, for us favored, anointed, blessed, chosen believers, the next 10000 years following the first thousand years will be all about exploring the universe that our God made. We will visit every galaxy cluster and take tours around billions of galaxies, solar systems and suns. We will even get lessons in "creation".

So image123, mind your tongue and DO NOT insult the God nor his "anointed", Martian, because you don't know what your next hour will bring talk less of your eternity. Repent in order to get your gate pass into NeverNever Land.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by LogicMind: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2012
It is written in the 524th book of Saturnas Chapter 6582 verse 2223 line 66 column 589999 "Oh fortunate are those who follow the teaching of the anointed"
667th book of Jupiterus Chapter 6 verse 2223 line 21894 column 589995 Clarifies: "For they shall toil manually for 0.83333333333333333333333 part of each day and slumber only the remainder for two score years. column 589996 and thereinafter pass a roman M vegetation of the same number of years"
2524th book of Venusi Tunama Chapter 6992 verse 1133 line 589 column 666 Clarifies: "blessed is the anointed from the red sphere for that is the abode of the chosen one"
22nd testament of uranus teaches us, in the book of agathethus section 2589669 matrix 58794:89877, that "Mars is the red sphere".
The book of NASA, the earthus names the inhabitant of mars as "Martian".
Sonar also told us that the prophesies of Jupiterius fulfils continously and indefinetely.

I believe. Oh Martian (peace unto your name) forgive us and let us enter into the NeverNever Land.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

It is written in the 524th book of Saturnas Chapter 6582 verse 2223 line 66 column 589999 "Oh fortunate are those who follow the teaching of the anointed"
667th book of Jupiterus Chapter 6 verse 2223 line 21894 column 589995 Clarifies: "For they shall toil manually for 0.83333333333333333333333 part of each day and slumber only the remainder for two score years. column 589996 and thereinafter pass a roman M vegetation of the same number of years"
2524th book of Venusi Tunama Chapter 6992 verse 1133 line 589 column 666 Clarifies: "blessed is the anointed from the red sphere for that is the abode of the chosen one"
22nd testament of uranus teaches us, in the book of agathethus section 2589669 matrix 58794:89877, that "Mars is the red sphere".
The book of NASA, the earthus names the inhabitant of mars as "Martian".
Sonar also told us that the prophesies of Jupiterius fulfils continously and indefinetely.
I believe. Oh Martian (peace unto your name) forgive us and let us enter into the NeverNever Land.

The path is wide and all are welcome. The God excludes no race, excludes no woman, man or child. Your pets are welcome and if you don't have one, The God will make you one.
Logic Mind:

The greatest truth!!!
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
[size=13pt]Whatever u think i huge u should try use your brain dear --- I just hope u were not threatening me but that doesn't matter in as much i didn't shake and remain on my ground ^^ grin grin

My life is not vanity i am well conscious of my destiny . Maybe u mean to say your life is of vanity upon vanity. You've been mistaken for calling me unbeliever , i have believes in life but not the wrong ones . That doesn't mean i don't accept your GOD makes me to be unbeliever. . . i believe in your God not the way others do . I only read about him from the bible --- hence , the bible can't prove itseldf just like that .

You should have ask your GOD to repent and stop playing with the mind of men . grin
[/size]

Image123:

Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Logic Mind:

^^^^ I know it's hard but can you try and think outside the bible for once?
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Image123(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
Martian:

While believers in NeverNever Land enjoy eternity with the true Living God, those who call him a dead god will be  banished to the underworld where they will perform manual labor 20 hours a day and sleep for 4 hrs. They will live this mundane existence for 20000 years, then they will enter into coma like states for a 1000 years then wake up and repeat the sequence.

Meanwhile, for us favored, anointed, blessed, chosen believers, the next 10000 years following the first thousand years will be all about exploring the universe that our God made. We will visit every galaxy cluster and take tours around billions of galaxies, solar systems and suns. We will even get lessons in "creation".

So image123, mind your tongue and DO NOT insult the God nor his "anointed", Martian, because you don't know what your next hour will bring talk less of your eternity. Repent in order to get your gate pass into NeverNever Land.
Fortunately for me, i've got a hold on my next hour, future and eternity because i'm holding the right Hands. Keep playing ehn
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
Image123:

Fortunately for me, i've got a hold on my next hour, future and eternity because i'm holding the right Hands. Keep playing ehn

Book of Eternal Existence, Chapter 666, Addenda F.U 2
Verse 1
Even though the path is wide and without thorns, those who have been blinded by promises of pearly gates and threats of eternal pain won't discard their chains of delusion and drink from the fountain of eternal youth and life.
Verse 2
Nay, they will rather wallow in mediocrity and be slaves to their own fears and wish death and torment on those who do not wish to be chained.They think they hold the right hands but they grasp at nothing but air.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Image123(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2012
^Now, you're hallucinating, sorry o! Well, i'd like to have a copy of your book like you've got a copy of mine. Where can i buy/get one?
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by LogicMind: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2012
Image123:

^Now, you're hallucinating, sorry o! Well, i'd like to have a copy of your book like you've got a copy of mine. Where can i buy/get one?

The Great Book is for Believers only.
Vacuum chapter 3451, sub-verses 96 & 97 tell us: "96 for the great book is revealed to those that believeth, 97 even the doubters will ask for it but verily I say unto you it is easier for a prostitute to become the queen of Mecca than for a non believer to grasp these meanings".

If you believe and obey the Master Martian (Hailings unto his name), you will surely see the book.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 06, 2012
Image123:

^Now, you're hallucinating, sorry o!

Hallucinating? How dare you tell me I'm hallucinating when quoting from the living book. Compare Addenda F.U 2 to this verse taken from the bible and let's decide who is hallucinating.

Revelation Chapter 8
8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. 
8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound! 

After reading these verses from your holy book, what gives you the gumption to call quotes from our holy book "hallucination". Was the author of the above verses hallucinating too?

Image123:

Well, i'd like to have a copy of your book like you've got a copy of mine. Where can i buy/get one?

Book of Eternal Existence, Chapter 187, The Book of Andre. Line 3000
Beware of those who ask in order to mock, they do not possess the force within. The absence of the force within will cause these people to be influenced by the lies and deception of the world.
Without the life force flowing from The God, eternal truths become mendacious.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Image123(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2012
Two infidels deceiving themselves. BTW, Revelation you quoted is a prophecy yet to be fulfilled. What part of that passage blows your mind? Is it impossible literally? Do you understand that Revelation is a highly symbolic book?
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Adaeze003(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2012
only a føol will say there is on God!
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2012
Adaeze003:

only a føol will say there is on God!

Only a fool believes there is God. I hope you are not one.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Image123:

Two infidels deceiving themselves. BTW, Revelation you quoted is a prophecy yet to be fulfilled. What part of that passage blows your mind? Is it impossible literally? Do you understand that Revelation is a highly symbolic book?

Only the Book of Eternal Existence can blow my mind. The book also admonishes us not to call dissenters "infidels" or proselytize.

Revelation is a highly symbolic book just like The Book of Andre is a highly symbolic book. The only difference is that the book of Andre was dictated to Andre the Wise by The God itself.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Image123(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
You're fast turning into a waste of time this new year. Is it got to do with the subsidy palaver?
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
Image123:

You're fast turning into a waste of time this new year. Is it got to do with the subsidy palaver?

Believers in The God don't live in dysfunctional countries with "subsidy palaver" .Maybe if more of you believe in The God, politicians won't be in cahoots with MOGs/Imams to plunder the nation's coffers while you people praise the lesser gods.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by LogicMind: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
Martian:

Believers in The God don't live in dysfunctional countries with "subsidy palaver" .Maybe if more of you believe in The God, politicians won't be in cahoots with MOGs/Imams to plunder the nation's coffers while you people praise the lesser gods.

Amen to that.
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Impulse80(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2012
What are atheists? They are simply deluded people who don't know if they are animals that walk or animals that fly. Haven't u noticed that even the most primitive people ever discovered on this planet have something they worship. Dats because mankind has an INBORN SENSE OF DEITY so where did atheists come from?
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
Impulse80:

What are atheists? They are simply deluded people who don't know if they are animals that walk or animals that fly.

You've just described me to a T!!! Matter of fact, I couldn't decide whether to crawl or fly this morning.

Impulse80:

Haven't u noticed that even the most primitive people ever discovered on this planet have something they worship.

Once they stop being primitive, they'll stop believing in the boogie monster too.

Impulse80:

Dats because mankind has an INBORN SENSE OF DEITY so where did atheists come from?

No, I have an INBORN SENSE OF BACON. There tongue

Talking about BACON, muslims don't know what they're missing! Pigs taste fabulously delicious!!! BACON is the FOOD of the GODS. That's the reason ALLAH (Allilamdulilai) told them not to eat it, he wants all the BACON to HIMSELF(Allilamdulilai).
Re: Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
Not sure why Christians still have time to argue with these knuckleheads grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) / Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.