Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Lost My Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Lost My Passport (1111 Views)

How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... / Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? / My Passport Slept In Water For Two Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Passport by peterike: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2011
please i lost my e-passport how can i get another one i need it urgently.
Re: I Lost My Passport by justwise(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2011
peterike:

Report to the police immediately and get police report as you will need it to re-apply for new passport.
Re: I Lost My Passport by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
peterike:

You don't state what country you're in, and what country passport you've misplaced.
Re: I Lost My Passport by kollymercy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Nothing to worry about. Lost mine too in 2008.

Follow this.

1. Go to a police station for police report. Do that right away!  They shouldn't charge you more than 1k or so. can't remember how much they asked then, but something small.

They will make two copies of the report and give you one.

2. Hit the Immigration HQ in Abuja with the report, for a new one.

3. They will charge you about 30k altogether, depending of who handles your stuff. I don't know the official fee though.

4. This might take between 3-5days depending on who you met and his influence in their computer room.

But try to leave whatever you re doing and go for the police report asap. No allow your pali to be seen with a criminal before the reports o,

Happy New Year
Re: I Lost My Passport by llbhuds: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
kollymercy:

Nothing to worry about. Lost mine too in 2008.

Follow this.

1. Go to a police station for police report. Do that right away!  They shouldn't charge you more than 1k or so. can't remember how much they asked then, but something small.

They will make two copies of the report and give you one.

2. Hit the Immigration HQ in Abuja with the report, for a new one.

3. They will charge you about 30k altogether, depending of who handles your stuff. I don't know the official fee though.

4. This might take between 3-5days depending on who you met and his influence in their computer room.

But try to leave whatever you re doing and go for the police report asap. No allow your pali to be seen with a criminal before the reports o,

Happy New Year

can you imagine the level of corruption in the law enforcement agencies?
well no be new thing sha

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Travel / Deleted / Traveling To Dubai _ HINTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.