Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,261 members, 7,943,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Continue The (Lola) Story - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Continue The (Lola) Story (45177 Views)

Lola Shoneyin Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / Writing Game:- Continue The Story; 5 Sentences / Continue The Story (Umuata) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I did! smiley

You know, I look back at the stuff I've written here and I can't believe I / we wrote all those. It's been such a long while and I feel unbelievably rusty.

How're you girl? Happy Sunday! smiley
Efemena!! So you resurrected this ancient thread? cheesy

Yes o, it's been ages and I can't believe I once sat down to write all these. It reminds me of those lovely days with Ihedinobi, you, sebonzakurakageyoshi and the rest; where we would sit and dissect someone's work and just simply laugh!!

My sister, jungle don mature. Whenever I sit down to attempt to write, something comes along to distract me and that is how I will shut the laptop and thereafter, the motivation vamooses! The hustle is real grin

I'm good o. My sunday has been absolutely divine. Happy sunday to you too smiley
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by adebayo201: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Same here.
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by ayorinbolableszy(f): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
hum Good story and may god add more strenght to your elbow but please more update we ar hungry pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls more update
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by Nmeri17: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ishilove:

It reminds me of those lovely days with Ihedinobi, you, senbonzakurakageyoshi and the rest; where we would sit and dissect someone's work and just simply laugh!!
Osanobuwa embarassed You alone know why I was not present during such utopian days sad

1 Like

Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by sharjeelbhai: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. kontrola originality kosice
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by sharjeelbhai: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Top paraphrasing tool. Rewrite articles, reword sentences, paraphrase text. Elite tool - reworder and rewriter for removing plagiarism. Synonyms changer paraphrase meaning
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by asadkhatri627: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. python course london
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by asadkhatri627: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. grammar
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by sharjeelbhai: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
very interesting keep posting. plagiat kontroll
Re: Continue The (Lola) Story by sharjeelbhai: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. svenska grammatik

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review / The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.