Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Saw Vision Of Madalla Bomb Blast, Says Victim’s Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Vision Of Madalla Bomb Blast, Says Victim’s Father (614 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Vision Of Madalla Bomb Blast, Says Victim’s Father by Afam4eva(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
A member of St. Theresa’s Catholic Church in Madalla, Niger State, Mr. Daniel Igbla yesterday said that he had a premonition of the Christmas Day bomb blast.

Igbla, who stayed away from the Christmas Mass, warned his children on Saturday night not to attend the Sunday Mass.

But his children attended the Christmas Day mass, which resulted in the death of one of his children, Joseph Igbla.

The deceased had just secured admission into IBB University , Lapai. He was expected to resume in January.

Speaking during a news conference at the St. Theresa’s Catholic Church yesterday, Igbla, in tears, said: “As I am here now, I am not happy. I have not been happy since the incident on Christmas Day. That day was so terrible for me.

“On Saturday, I called my children and told them not to go to church the next day because something was telling me that problem is coming.”

He went on: “On the eve of Christmas, I went to bed and when I woke up in the morning, I discovered that four of my children went to church. I came out, stood and faced the church and started thinking. I went inside again and came out five minutes later and saw some of my children coming back from church.”

“They told me ‘Papa! Papa! Happy Christmas’ and I was happy and played with them. But within a twinkle of an eye, I heard of the explosion. So, I told everybody to lie down. I later stood up and saw dust and billowing smoke. I say ‘Ah, e don happen o’. I started asking, “Where is my Joseph? Where is my Abraham?” But I was told that they were in church.

“I started going up and down. Later, Joseph was found lying in the pool of his blood. So, we took him to Lucas Hospital but before we got there he bled profusely. And we later took him to Kubwa. Before we got to Kubwa, he could not talk again. If I call him, he could not respond. That was how he died.

“The Reverend Father has promised me that the church will take care of their burial. I believe that since he died in church burying Joseph in church will make me happy. I told my people at home but they have been calling me to bring my son’s body to them. But it’s as if I don’t want to do that,” he added

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/31625-i-saw-vision-of-madalla-bomb-blast%2C-says-victim%E2%80%99s-father.html
Re: I Saw Vision Of Madalla Bomb Blast, Says Victim’s Father by otokx(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
See why it is good to obey ones parent?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Northern Governors Mobilizing Against Mass Protest / Appn To Boycott Strike / Time To Expose Corrupt Governors And Local Government Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.