Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Na You Bi Thief. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Na You Bi Thief. (753 Views)

Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. / Woman Walks STARK NA.KED Around New York And Most People Didn’t Even Notice. / 'raining Money': If Na You, You Go Return Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na You Bi Thief. by pjay2men(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2007
JESUS IS WATCHING YOU!

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house that he thought was empty. He tiptoed through the living room but suddenly he froze in his tracks when he heard a loud voice say: "Jesus is watching you!" Silence returned to the house, so the burglar crept forward again. "Jesus is watching you," the voice boomed again. The burglar stopped dead again. He was frightened. Frantically, he looked all around. In a dark corner, he spotted a bird cage and in the cage was a parrot. He asked the parrot: "Was that you who said Jesus is watching me?" "Yes", said the parrot. The burglar breathed a sigh of relief, then he asked the parrot: "What's your name?" "Clarence," said the bird. "That's a dumb name for a parrot," sneered the burglar. "What idiot named you Clarence?" The parrot said, "The same idiot who named the Rottweiler Jesus." and later the parrot said OGA YOU KNOW SAY YOU BI THIEF? na you bi thief.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Screen Name / Nairaland Is Like Food, Facebook Is Nice! I'm Addicted, Please Help! / 4277 Pcs Of Original Philips Consumer Electronics And Home Appliances Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.