Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,297 members, 7,950,518 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? (22224 Views)

Poll: Can a condom protect a man from the effects of magun?

Yes!: 16% (13 votes)
Nay!: 83% (68 votes)
This poll has ended

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) / Why People 'glue' Together During Sex: Explaining The Mystery Of 'magun' Scienti / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by osamuyi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2007
our people say "fly wee no de hear word, go follow dead body enter grave."

you may try it but if you survive it, then you have broken a world record.

contact guiness books of records for your name to be included!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by skipo87(m): 1:38am On Nov 29, 2007
why nt try it out, idiot
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by ndumart: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2007
I got thinking and was like, Does using condom to sleep with a person with magun save one from the consequences?
Nairalanders, abeg contribute, your opinions are highly solicited.

Magun - Don't Climb
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by zignor(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2007
A trial will surely convience you cheesy grin grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by wendymanda: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2007
Could someone please reexplain to me what magun is? Please!!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Don1DeMaco: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2007
this is the funniest thread i ve ever read on nairaland, i mean i don catch cold out of too much laughter
to those of u who do not believe in black magic, im sorry 4 u
just because we dont have refined way of presenting our own discoveris no mean say these things dont exist
history testifies to it, even the good books testify to it abi BIBLE AND kORAN DON DEY LIE
this is one of the problems with we africans, u think everything african is fiction as longas the white man does not have anything to say about it
pls go try am out na dat time u go know say na only one God dey
go india go find out if them no get, go okija go ask them, people wey dey use people do money no exist?
go ile ife ask pa adesanya why a whole sergent rogers shoot am e no die
everything dey, even ofe na wetin oyinbo man dey call teleportinging dey

no go mount another person woman wey get MAGUN ooooooo, experience it and believe Pastor Chris sef no go fit save u

I rest my case, "second base jare"
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Don1DeMaco: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2007
magun means dont climb, try read some of the previous posts, its well defined there with the consequences u ll face if u climb.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by kingsikaz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2008
abi u get magun! u kon dey look 4 condom,

condom ko, CD-ROM ni, rubbish!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2008
Roflmao. . . . .@ Topic. . . . . .
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by namun(f): 4:59am On Nov 24, 2008
i wonder why there are no magun women can use on men.
if not selfishness and stupidity whys should a man cheat and the woman can not. i am sure iff that kind of magun is produced a lot of men would die like chickens
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by MyJoe: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
It's time one was produced. Please raise it at the next WIN or FIDA or Beijing meeting.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2009
@poster
and the angels will ask u"didnt nairalanders tell u that condom does not stop u from dying of magun a.k.a thunderbolt, try it but no be me talk am,
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by edoyad(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2009
@poster, you're correct . Condom can protect you from Magun if you use it properly. My friend who was a tailor escaped the effects of Magun after we prayed on the CDs he was to use that night on a woman we knew had Magun. Infact immediately after everything he called us and told us to meet him at home after our service the next day.
Unfortunately i can't give you anymore details on how he used it cos we buried him the next day(muslim). He took his secret to the grave grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by VENUSS(f): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2009
Yes. If u tink am lyin try it
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by AccoPen(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
All u need to do is double d condom. At least that would make u last for about 2 hours afta d act.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Princek12(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
The thing says Magun so Oga make you no climb am ooo. Just make sure your buddies are around to prevent you from summersaulting three times.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by penfold(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
I've come to realise that what the western world/white man cannot understand, they always attempt to rubbish, its only a fool that denies the existence of the fourth dimension!!!
Magun exists and its effects are real whether you believe it or not!!! I just pity all those who cast aspersions on the spirituality of the african/his ability to harmonise with the unseen world, to such minds, gnomes, elves and goblins exist (if those things were products of the black man's fallacies, then i wondered who created those words) but "iwin" "oro" "aje" etc are old women's tales.
Magun exists but tryn to use a condom to prevent it is just like hiding behind a blade of grass!!!
The only proven "escape route" is preventing the man from ejaculating (then i wonder what the point of the whole act is?) once he ejaculates, he is hooked.
Even the so called "powerfuls" who has claimed cures were only able to treat the effect nd not neutralize the spell in itself, if u doubt it, u are on ur own
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by gozzynes(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abstinence is always d safest way for prevention. If you cant hold yourself, use a good condom not go 4 gold. Jesus saves, accept him and return to him now. Tomorrow may be late. He is comin soon. Gozzynes
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by rew112003(m): 5:47am On Dec 07, 2009
it possible tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ThingsILongThroatFor Now Trending On Twitter / Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment / Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.