Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,880 members, 7,909,310 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Have You Ever Seen Any Of This New Nollywood Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Seen Any Of This New Nollywood Movies? (1158 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Any Of This New Nollywood Movies? by Porthable(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2012
I guess the standard of production of nollywood movies have really improved in recent times, we have seen award wining movies like Ije, Mirror boy, Figurine, Kiss and Tell among many others but if  i may ask, will any of this movies ever be seen on dvd? And for people like me who is not privilegde of going to cinemas, will they ever be able to see this new movies? Then what will be the essence of shooting a film and hording it from the entire market?

(1) (Reply)

Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro / Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It / 25 Real-life Cartoon Lookalikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.