Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,357 members, 7,891,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed (45711 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Breaking News!!!!!!! : Fuel To Sell At N57/litre ? / Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2012
Omo_tier or beaf or anybody very good in economics, abeg wetin go hapun to exchange rate, make I buy now abi e go cum down? I don dust my Irish passport make I check out. Go dey check see from tym to tym weder oga goodluck talk true in 6mnths or una don dey die pass b4.

Fresh air abi?
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2012
Which one be precipitate again me na come I write po
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Obiagu1(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2012
But government wicked oo!
They waited for people to go back to their villages for Christmas and remove the fuel subsidy thereby trapping some families in the village.

How are some families going to return to were they work?
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by VoodooDoll(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2012
@DivideUs

Exchange rate movement is likely to be against the Naira.

Naira came under pressure in the last quarter of 2011 for various reasons. This led to a depreciation of the USD/N rate.

If inflation kicks in and takes hold then you can expect the US/N rate to trend towards N165 to N170 in the first quarter of 2012 and perhaps trend towards N180/N190 by July.

However, the GEJ admin could surprise us and "conjure" up savings as the assumption is the CBN's reserves would not be used to pay cabals. The money to pay cabals would instead come directly from "we the people" instead of passing "through" Abuja.

I understand though that the FGN is currently sourcing street level combat gear so we are in for a very hellish 2012. This cannot be good for forex.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by greenhope(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2012
Its has taken effect there is queue all over my area and some filling stations are not selling.

Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by folarin22(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2012
Wait guys, wait.

Does fuel subsidy increase your salary or decreases it?

Because some mad people who support Badluck are here.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2012
VoodooDoll:

@DivideUs

Exchange rate movement is likely to be against the Naira.

Naira came under pressure in the last quarter of 2011 for various reasons. This led to a depreciation of the USD/N rate.

If inflation kicks in and takes hold then you can expect the US/N rate to trend towards N165 to N170 in the first quarter of 2012 and perhaps trend towards N180/N190 by July.

However, the GEJ admin could surprise us and "conjure" up savings as the assumption is the CBN's reserves would not be used to pay cabals. The money to pay cabals would instead come directly from "we the people" instead of passing "through" Abuja.

I understand though that the FGN is currently sourcing street level combat gear so we are in for a very hellish 2012. This cannot be good for forex.

Thanks, I take it waiting a while will not be a bad thing to see which way it starts moving towards
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Beaf: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2012
DivideUs:

Thanks, I take it waiting a while will not be a bad thing to see which way it starts moving towards

Lol! Guy, you de sell forex? cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2012
a smart fuel station can sell petrol @ N100/l and get a lot more customers than his competitors selling @ N140+/l. . . this is a good thing, but many peole haven't settled down to think of the possibilities. Some are even considering street protest (can u imagine!)

GEJ has done nothing wrong. . .
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by VoodooDoll(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2012
@DivideUs

USD/Naira was around N155 in Oct and is now around N163 to N165. The impact of petrol subsidy is uncertain at best. Upward price pressure on transport is happening on the streets so inflation may be coming. CBN may be able to curb it but SLS has said he would not sacrifice our foreign reserves.

The trend is not looking good, but my guy - no dey use info from Nairaland annonymous posters to make financial decisions.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by blacksta(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2012
Retardeen Policies in Action.  Did anybody think about inflation before commencing mad policies. The Simply logical step would have been
1. getting the refineries working at least 50% , 2. Reduce the cost of government.

What Mad family spends a 1 billion naira to feed themselves.  I hope they dont choke and die on the food. and yet tells you to tighten your own belt. It will never work

No wonder the mumu wanted tenure elongation - he is dame sure no right thinking individual will vote for him
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by IYANGBALI: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2012
pls how do i get visa to any of these countries afghanistan,niger,iraq,pakistan,india or libya,i really need to relocate from this country so that jonathan and my enemies would see what i would become in future.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by blacksta(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2012
IYA NGBALI:

pls how do i get visa to any of these countries afghanistan,niger,iraq,pakistan,india or libya,i really need to relocate from this country so that jonathan and my enemies would see what i would become in future.

You aint going nowhere - Enjoy the fresh Air - grin
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2012
gej promised to never let you down - suck in the fresh air
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Gbawe: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2012
Cap28 wrote:
Intelligence? dont flatter yourself - i can think of a number of words to describe your way of thinking but intelligent wouldnt be one of them.

You all deserve what awaits you at the hands of this criminal govt as you cant tell the difference between genuine leaders and fraudsters.

during this man's tenure all four of nigeria's refineries were working at full capacity all of sudden GEJ and his bandwagon of theives sell you this pathetic lie about fuel subsidies.

Hasnt GEJ condemned most of you to a life of grim poverty already?

Don't mind them. Come on Nairaland talking absolute trash and evading direct question the real intelligent Nigerians are asking. How many of the charlatan supporters of GEJ think they are as bright as one of the finest legal mind in Nigeria today i.e Femi Falana?

Mr. Falana has stated that the subsidy element as approved by the NASS is N240 billion. It amounts to abdication of duty and fraud the Government of the day must be a particant in , considering it issued many "independent" marketers licence, when subsidy jumped all the way to N1.4 trillion under GEJ in 2011. The man is simply one of the most profligate and wastefully insensitive President Nigeria has ever had. He took the largest delegetion , in the history of the event, to the silly CHOGM jamboree in Australia. That , for example, highlights that this President has no sense of shame or ocassion. He has no appreciation that he seems distincly hypocritical claiming we are broke yet Niogerians can see his distasteful wanton spending on himself and his buddies .

I am personally done with the aspect of arguing economics and finance. The time for that is now over. GEJ has drawn a line in the sand. Let us wait and see what will happen.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Gbawe: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2012
I remember repeating it many times, before the election, that GEJ is no democrat given all we saw from him. The man has proven it now with how he cannot respect the conclusion of the majority. Nigerians should keep watching . This is self-destructive from GEJ. It is a green light signal to many to do their worst.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=151369:fuel-subsidy-removal-we-will-block-it-legally-reps&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

Fuel subsidy removal - We will block it legally – Reps

Written by Turaki A. Hassan Monday, 02 January 2012 05:00

The House of Representatives will do everything legally possible to stop the removal of fuel subsidy, Deputy Minority Leader Rep Suleiman Abdurahman Sumaila (ANPP, Kano) has said.

Reacting to the announcement of removal of subsidy by the Petroleum Products Pricing and Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) yesterday, Sumaila said when the House resumes from the Christmas break on January 10 the lawmakers will examine the situation and take necessary action.

“We will use the law to stop this inhuman act. It’s another form of terrorism against Nigerians that are already impoverished. We will not fail to salvage them from this bondage and enslavement,” Sumaila said.

The House, according to the Minority Leader, had already taken a stand rejecting subsidy removal and as such it will not fail to protect its position since that is the wish of all Nigerians.

Although Sumaila did not disclose in specific terms what action the lower legislative chamber will take, sources said the MPs are contemplating inserting the subsidy fund in the 2012 appropriation bill currently undergoing legislation before the National Assembly.

The House had before going on recess last December rejected fuel subsidy removal while considering the Medium Term Expenditure Frame Work (MTEF) of the Federal government for 2012-2013.

The MPs have said that subsidy removal was “premature” and as such revenue sources other than that should be explored by the government.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by youngmonie: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2012
folarin22:

Wait guys, wait.

Does fuel subsidy increase your salary or decreases it?

Because some mad people who support Badluck are here.

In  this situation, pray you even get to keep your job because when the costs starts kicking in  and  your employer can keep up when there are not customer since he himself has increased his prices. Then either you take a cut in salary OR  like donald trump would sai, your FIRED!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by youngmonie: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2012
Its really sad: In a country where the minimum wage 18,000 ( which has not be implemented) and the inflation rate of 11% which is even set and then you remove subsidy again all in the name of to help the masses. I mean its crazy. The same masses that virtually have to pay for everything from healthcare, education transport accommodation, feeding and you want them to live on 18k and then some silly governors willl still tax this 18k!! PATHETIC ( Because i dont see employers increasing the wages of employees even as inflation is rising, rather most will be cutting salaries or jobs to reduce their own cost)
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Gbawe: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2012
http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=151372:fgs-decision-is-illegal-falana-&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

FG’s decision is illegal – Falana

Written by Adelanwa Bamgboye Monday, 02 January 2012 05:00

[Barister Femi Falana]
Former President of the West African Bar Association (WABA), Barrister Femi Falana, has described the removal of the fuel subsidy by the Federal Government (FG) as illegal.

Speaking during a telephone interview yesterday with Daily Trust, Falana said the decision was not taken by the Board of the Petroleum Products Pricing and Regulatory Agency (PPRA) which has representatives of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), the Trade Union Congress (TUC), NUPENG, PENGASEN and the Nigerian Media.

According to Femi Falana, if the Board has not taken the decision, any other decision emanating from the secretary or elsewhere is illegal.

He mentioned that under the law, the price of PSM is N75 per litre, adding that only the PPRA Board can increase the price.

“Once there is no Board, the price increase is illegal,” Falana said.

He said that the FG has not yet deregulated fuel prices adding that the NNPC remains in control of the petroleum industry as a monopoly.

Falana said NNPC still imports 50 per cent of the petrol into the country which is not possible under deregulation.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Oohrhii(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2012
kindly let me know when the revolution will begin,m will to enlist as soon as possible.

Syria is already at it.We shouldnt b scared in saving our country, these goverment has definitely lost its way,n its leading to being a failed state.Imagine an oil producing state talking about subcidy, (it only happens in non-oil producing state.)

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by otokx(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2012
Nothing may happen
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by beespak7(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2012
Badluck jonathan has done it again

How govt can be so insensitive to the plight of the suffering masses just beats my imagination, have they considered the domino effects, and price hikes that this subsidy removal will lead to ??

To those of you who voted badluck jonatan and not pdp i say- enjoy the FRESH AIR sorry MESS
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Escalante4: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2012
Did anybody listen to the townhall meeting on this issue as conducted by thisday newspaper? If you guys did, then you can all agree with me that the reason why subsidy is being removed is simply because the government lacks the political will and courage to enforce the laws of the land. People have been fingered as being part of the so called 'CABAL' illegally ripping us off through this subsidy, it has also been proven that the quoted consumption figure for PMS in Nigeria which was used to estimate the subsidy being paid is false and instaed of government, just as comrade Falan said to address the crime being perpetuated and reconcile the books for better accuracy so we can know truly what we are paying for subsidy, they decide to remove the subsidy entirely with a promise that the savings will be reinvested into social ammenities etc.

Now tell me this, GEJ govt now says N1.5tr is what we are paying for subsidy and we all know this is false as mentioned above. this figure has been used to estimate for projects expected to be funded by GEJ govt as mentioned by the Petroleum minister in the meeting e.g Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Lagos-Ore-Benin expressway etc. What then will happen to these projects if after we remove the subsidy and the savings do not amount to N1.5trillion naira? If this is the plan of the administartion, how come it was never mentioned in the budget breakdown that a certain normal of Capital expenditures will be funded from savings from the subsidy removal?

Abeg who is fooling who here?

You may wish to read this article again(if you have before) on true cost of fuel  in Nigeria by Dr Izielen Agbon and see if it makes sense

[b]By Dr. Izielen Agbon
On December 10, 2011, if you stopped at the Mobil filling station on Old Aba Road in Port Harcourt , you would be able to buy a litre of petrol for 65 naira or $1.66 per gallon at an exchange rate of $1/N157 and 4 litres per gallon. This is the official price. The government claims that this price would have been subsidized at N73/litre and that the true price of a litre of petrol in Port Harcourt is N138/litre or $3.52 per gallon.
They are therefore determined to remove their subsidy and sell the gallon at $3.52. But, On December 10, 2011, if you stopped at the Mobil Gas station on E83rd St and Flatlands Avenue in Brooklyn, New York, USA, you would be a able to buy a gallon of petrol for $3.52/gallon. Both gallons of petrol would have been refined from Nigerian crude oil. The only difference would be that the gallon in New York was refined in a US North East refinery from Nigerian crude exported from the Qua Iboe Crude Terminal in Nigeria while the Port Harcourt gallon was either refined in Port Harcourt or imported. The idea that a gallon of petrol from Nigerian crude oil cost the same in New York as in Port Harcourt runs against basic economic logic. Hence, Nigerians suspect that there is something irrational and fishy about such pricing. What they would like to know is the exact cost of 1 litre of petrol in Nigeria .

We will answer this question in the simplest economic terms despite the attempts of the Nigerian government to muddle up the issue. What is the true cost of a litre of petrol in Nigeria ? The Nigerian government has earmarked 445000 barrel per day throughput for meeting domestic refinery products demands. These volumes are not for export. They are public goods reserved for internal consumption. We will limit our analysis to this volume of crude oil. At the refinery gate in Port Harcourt, the cost of a barrel of Qua Iboe crude oil is made up of the finding /development cost ($3.5/bbl) and a production/storage /transportation cost of $1.50 per barrel.

Thus, at $5 per barrel, we can get Nigerian Qua Iboe crude to the refining gates at Port Harcourt and Warri. One barrel is 42 gallons or 168 litres. The price of 1 barrel of petrol at the Depot gate is the sum of the cost of crude oil, the refining cost and the pipeline transportation cost. Refining costs are at $12.6 per barrel and pipeline distribution cost are $1.50 per barrel. The Distribution Margins (Retailers, Transporters, Dealers, Bridging Funds, Administrative charges etc) are N15.49/litre or $16.58 per barrel. The true cost of 1 litre of petrol at the Mobil filling station in Port Harcourt or anywhere else in Nigeria is therefore ($5 +$12.6+$1.5+$16.6) or $35.7 per barrel . This is equal to N33.36 per litre compared to the official price of N65 per litre. Prof. Tam David West is right. There is no petrol subsidy in Nigeria . Rather the current official prices are too high. Let us continue with some basic energy economics.

The government claims we are currently operating our refineries at 38.2% efficiency. When we refine a barrel of crude oil, we get more than just petrol. If we refine 1 barrel (42 gallons) of crude oil, we will get 45 gallons of petroleum products. The 45 gallons of petroleum products consist of 4 gallons of LPG, 19.5 gallons of Gasoline, 10 gallons of Diesel, 4 gallons of Jet Fuel/Kerosene, 2.5 gallons of Fuel Oil and 5 gallons of Bottoms. Thus, at 38.2% of refining capacity, we have about 170000 bbls of throughput refined for about 13.26 million litres of petrol, 6.8 million litres of diesel and 2.72 million litres of kerosene/jet fuel.
This is not enough to meet internal national demand. So, we send the remaining of our non-export crude oil volume (275000 barrels per day) to be refined abroad and import the petroleum product back into the country. We will just pay for shipping and refining. The Nigerian government exchanges the 275000 barrels per day with commodity traders (90000 barrels per day to Duke Oil, 60000 barrels per day to Trafigura (Puma Energy), 60000 barrels per day to Societe Ivoirienne de Raffinage (SIR) in Abidjan, Ivory Coast and 65000 barrels per days to unknown sources) in a swap deal. The landing cost of a litre of petrol is N123.32 and the distribution margins are N15.49 according to the government. The cost of a litre is therefore (N123.32+N15.49) or N138.81 . This is equivalent to $3.54 per gallon or $148.54 per barrel. In technical terms, one barrel of Nigerian crude oil has a volume yield of 6.6% of AGO, 20.7% of Gasoline, 9.5% of Kerosene/Jet fuel, 30.6% of Diesel, 32.6% of Fuel oil / Bottoms when it is refined.

Using a netback calculation method, we can easily calculate the true cost of a litre of imported petrol from swapped oil. The gross product revenue of a refined barrel of crude oil is the sum of the volume of each refined product multiplied by its price. Domestic prices are $174.48/barrel for AGO, $69.55/barrel for Gasoline (PMS or petrol), $172.22/barrel for Diesel Oil, $53.5/barrel for Kerosene and $129.68/barrel for Fuel Oil. Let us substitute the government imported PMS price of $148.54 per barrel for the domestic price of petrol/gasoline. Our gross product revenue per swapped barrel would be (174.48*0.066 +148.54*0.207+172.22*0.306+ 53.5*0.095+129.68*0.326) or $142.32 per barrel. We have to remove the international cost of a barrel of Nigerian crude oil ($107 per barrel) from this to get the net cost of imported swapped petroleum products to Nigerian consumers. The net cost of swapped petroleum products would therefore be $142.32 -$107 or $35.32 per barrel of swapped crude oil. This comes out to be a net of $36.86 per barrel of petrol or N34.45 per litre.

This is the true cost of a litre of imported swapped petrol and not the landing cost of N138 per litre claimed by the government. The pro-subsidy Nigerian government pretends the price of swapped crude oil is $0 per barrel (N0 per litre) while the resulting petroleum products is $148.54 per barrel (N138 per litre). The government therefore argues that the “subsidy” is N138.81-N65 or N73.81 per litre. But, if landing cost of the petroleum products is at international price ($148.54 per barrel), then the take-off price of the swapped crude oil should be at international price ($107 per barrel). This is basic economic logic outside the ideological prisms of the World Bank. The traders/petroleum products importers and the Nigerian government are charging Nigerians for the crude oil while they are getting it free.

So let us conclude this basic economic exercise. If the true price of 38.2% of our petrol supply from our local refinery is N33.36/litre and the remaining 61.8% has a true price of N34.45 per litre, then the average true price is (0.382*33.36+0.618*34.45) or N34.03 per litre. The official price is N65 per litre and the true price with government figures is about N34 per litre (even with our moribund refineries).

There is therefore no petrol subsidy. Rather, there is a high sales tax of 91.2% at current prices of N65 per litre. The labor leaders meeting the President should go with their economists. They should send economists and political scientists as representatives to the Senate Committee investigating the petroleum subsidy issue. There are many expert economists and political scientists in ASUU who will gladly represent the view of the majority. The labor leaders should not let anyone get away with the economic fallacy that the swapped oil is free while its refined products must be sold at international prices in the Nigerian domestic market.

The government should explain at what price the swapped crude oil was sold and where the money accruing from these sales have been kept. We have done this simple economic analysis of the Nigerian petroleum products market to show that there is no petrol subsidy what so ever. In the end, this debate on petrol subsidy and the attempt of the government to transfer wealth from the Nigerian masses to a petrol cabal will be decided in the streets. Nigerian workers, farmers, students, market women, youths, unemployed, NGO and civil society as a whole should prepare for a long harmattan season of protracted struggle. They should not just embark on 3 days strike/protests after which the government reduces the hiked petroleum prices by a few Nairas. They must embark upon in a sustainable struggle that will lead to fundamental changes. Let us remove our entire political subsidy from the government and end this petroleum products subsidy debate once and for all. It is time to bring the Arab Spring south.

Izielen Agbon Izielen Agbon writes from Dallas, Texas. izielenagbon@yahoo.com
[/b]
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by hasyak(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
fresh air, we voted GEJ not PDP, now count your blessings name them one by one,
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Pain(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2012
Fresh Air = Foul Air. This is the price of inept leadership. I bet you, someone's days are numbered. Mark it down.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Gbawe: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
Escalante4:

Did anybody listen to the townhall meeting on this issue as conducted by thisday newspaper? If you guys did, then you can all agree with me that the reason why subsidy is being removed is simply because the government lacks the political will and courage to enforce the laws of the land. People have been manipulated as being part of the so called 'CABAL' illegally ripping us off through this subsidy, it has also been proven that the quoted consumption figure for PMS in Nigeria which was used to estimate the subsidy being paid is false and instaed of government, just as comrade Falan said to address the crime being perpetuated and reconcile the books for better accuracy so we can know truly what we are paying for subsidy, they decide to remove the subsidy entirely with a promise that the savings will be reinvested into social ammenities etc.

Now tell me this, GEJ govt now says N1.5tr is what we are paying for subsidy and we all know this is false as mentioned above. this figure has been used to estimate for projects expected to be funded by GEJ govt as mentioned by the Petroleum minister in the meeting e.g Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Lagos-Ore-Benin expressway etc. What then will happen to these projects if after we remove the subsidy and the savings do not amount to N1.5trillion naira? If this is the plan of the administartion, how come it was never mentioned in the budget breakdown that a certain normal of Capital expenditures will be funded from savings from the subsidy removal?

Thank you. Those who ask the obvious questions and look at the obvious answers dispassionately will have no choice but to conclude that Nigerians are simply being made to pay for the corruption, inefficiency and lack of political will of the current Government. People should go and do their investigation properly and it will be obvious that subsidy increased very sharply under the "new age" Presidents (Yar Adua and GEJ). It was under Yar Adua (in 2009) that the FG gave itself the power to issue marketers licence. Things then went from bad to worse with many so-called independent marketers coming on board under Yar Adua and GEJ. GEJ , clearly and by far, has supervised the biggest rise in fuel subsidy grotesquely far above the N240 billion the NASS originally approved as appropriate to cover subsidy.

The N1.4 trillion spent on subsidy in 11 months of 2011(Jan to Nov) is almost a whopping and disgraceful 40% of the N3.65 trillion total spent on subsidy in 5 years (2006 to 2011) .Of course we all know that it is corruption the Government is a part of that made subsidy unrealistically high.

The questions Nigerians should ask is why the GEJ Government should be allowed to get away with this lack of accountability via blanket subsidy removal that punishes ordinary Nigerians? Is it not clear they want to ensure that no one can lift incriminating fingerprints from the scene of the crime? That is what Femi Falana and many are saying. It is like the silly charade of OBJ et al brimming fire and thunderstone over Halliburton when the entire world knows he could never get to the root of the problem for obvious reasons.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
just heard this song on radio, 'nigeria go survive'. I nearly cried.

Have you all seen what these bandits and liars have done to us?
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by otokx(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2012
fresh air
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2012
oga gbawe, may you live long.

For the avoidance of doubt, let us categorically state that not only shall we revert to the status quo of pre-subsidy but we shall also(and perhaps more importantly) demand FULL accountability from the GEJ administration on how N240b became N1.3tr.
They must NEVER be allowed to get away with this robbery and lies! Demons!
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by otokx(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
you guys are just blowing hot air.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by kokoA(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
otokx:

you guys are just blowing hot air.

With what has hapened in Tunisia, Egypt, Lybia, etc you can't be too sure of your statement anymore o.
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Guy, you de sell forex? cheesy

No my brother, I wan change d money wey I get go sumwer buy house relocate

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Buhari Nominates Akintunde Ibitayo Akinwande For NERC Chair, Drops Shasore / Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.