Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,769 members, 7,921,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:42 AM

Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site (11817 Views)

Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

You guys are very funny. All the people complaining here did not vote for Jonathan, so it doesnt matter what they say. They are ACN and CPC supporters. Check their usernames and check their old posts. lol

does that change the fact that he is incompetent and a hypocrite?
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by dmainboss: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2012
dplordx:

So, what are you his stupyd and oloriburuku supporters enjoying from the ugly black monkey you rigged on us?
We are getting exactly what we voted for. An overhauling of Nigeria. Deal with it. If your state contributes to the national purse instead of being so parasitic, we will be better for it. You generate nothing but talk crap
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by dmainboss: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2012
oyb:

does that change the fact that he is incompetent and a hypocrite?

Since not playing to the gallery of your party is now incompetence and hypocrisy, then thats fine. I am in full support
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Toks2008(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2012
This man called GEJ is a total failure and great disappointment to this country.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2012
Am trying so hard not to think of the fuel subsidy and hardship that will come along, and this man that will have his generator and cars fuelled on govt money is weeping. A little consolation was the fact that i didnt vote for him. Dunno what to say!
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by dplordx(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2012
@dmainboss

you get blown up very soon. you, your wife and your children. IJN. I will curse whoever supports this Monkey and his stypd policies.
The shyt face is fast to pull off subsidy, and slow in dealing with bokoharam. and you a$$hole are here talking about your parasities oloriburuku family.
i pray you and your ill gotten gains (which you ofcourse get from GEJ), gets blown up soon
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

Since not playing to the gallery of your party is now incompetence and hypocrisy, then thats fine. I am in full support

going by your posts, you'e even worse than a pdp(the party that has failed nigeria for 12 years)  loyalist, you're a tribalist. another of those it is our turn, so even if it is a deltan monkey in aso rock i will support him, even if he throws sheet.

dmainboss:

We are getting exactly what we voted for. An overhauling of Nigeria. Deal with it. If your state contributes to the national purse instead of being so parasitic, we will be better for it. You generate nothing but talk crap

i no talk am? this is teh sort of animal who will excus mend terrorism, because they are 'from a state that generates' . another empty headed nimrod who knows nothing but resource .
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Funkymallam(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2012
So much hate on here! Most ppeps here r just transfering aggression, due to d fuel subsidy removal but this is a diff topic.

@topic. He is human, he can sheed tears but not lyk a baby. Its normal
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2012
anyway, back to subject

the weeping fisherman

rather than giving us hard faced resolve, our president is weeping like a beaten child

crocodile tears.

will he weep when he sees the hardship his intellectual laziness forces on nigerians?

or is that how they do in bayelsa? no be so ms alison do?

all tears no action?
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by dmainboss: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2012
oyb:

going by your posts, you'e even worse than a pdp(the party that has failed nigeria for 12 years)  loyalist, you're a tribalist. another of those it is our turn, so even if it is a deltan monkey in aso rock i will support him, even if he throws sheet.

i no talk am? this is teh sort of animal who will excus mend terrorism, because they are  'from a state that generates' . another empty headed nimrod who knows nothing but resource .

Hmmm. An ostrich trying to bury his head in the sand. So PDP has been ruling Nigeria since 1960 abi? Or before 1999 everything was fine in Nigeria abi? I gave you a little bait and you exposed yourself. An ACN bigot. My biggest wish is that the country disintegrates. Then I will see how your gbegiri will sustain you. A country where 6 states are feeding 36 states and you think everything will be fine. You are a dreamer. Kano has 40 LGA and all of them are funded by money from the same six states and they even want their fuel subsidized. nonsense
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by SmoothCrim: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2012
Fuel Subsidy was removed because others are removing it in the region and if it was not removed massive smuggling would have happened.

In reality if we had a true alliance in the region instead of Nigeria+Ghana+French puppets all could unite and create a regional low price for petrol.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Chnges(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2012
Big BOYZ dont cRy
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by pek(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2012
Crocodile tears.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2012
Jonathan is this and Jonathan is that!! Same complaints every time from the same set of people angry You guys think  to rule a country like Nigeria is that easy? Why direct all the blames to Jonathan as if he is the only one that's responsible our problems?? I swear with the corruption and hatred that reek in almost every region in Nigeria, no single god or goddess can solve our problems.  angry I know that he is very slow in decision making, but give this man a break please. I keep wondering if any of those other corrupt beasts can solve Nigeria's problems as some people claim. Mtcheew!, we need to check ourselves first because this error-pointer position we always play will take us NO WHERE!!!
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Chnges(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2012
Intellectual f00lz!!! U guys only knw hw 2 cry in NL.thats bullshit!! SUFFER 2DAY ND ENJOY 2MOROW is d policy behind d removal of fuel subsidy, U guys shld think na, no b bcoz u get 1 carton wey u call car go mak u 2 de reason lyk dog
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Whytdot(f): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2012
Y is he crying?? He shd weep for himself for being a failure. He will die a much more painful. Useless man. He die well
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by bodejohn(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2012
And Jesus wept, He cried as he was overwhelmed by the emotion of losing a friend and the pain and anguish on the family of the deceased. But he didn't just weep to leave them in despire he took charge of the situation and brought back joy to the faces of those who cried that day. As GEJ wept, is there a slightest feeling that he was overwhelmed by emotion or a clearly thought out drama? Is he stepping out of the situation with the smallest plan to reduce the anguish caused by his inactions? While I am not a religious bigot, it is clearly inappropriate to compare the tears of both men.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by kokoA(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2012
First it was okonjo crying and begging us to give them a chance, now is her oga crying like a baby. We refused to be decieved by their useless crocodile tears. Rubbish!
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by beespak7(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2012
The crying presido badluck  jonathan should go and sidon 4 gutter jo . He arrived the scene of the disaster after 6 bloody days later!!! he is so scared, weak , lilly livered, and a coward. Other presidents like george bush, Clinton would have arrived the scene of the bomb blasts, hours after the carnage and promise to brutally crush the terrorist.

But our bad luck jonathan told us to get used to it and its a situation that will sooon fizzle down. gej u are a big let down to nigerians, mumu odechukwu. zero president material
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by manosteel(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2012
This our country self, everybody dey cry, Buhari wept for the state of the Nation, and now GEJ has followed suit, we are becoming a failed Nation and ungovernable.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

Hmmm. An ostrich trying to bury his head in the sand. So PDP has been ruling Nigeria since 1960 abi? Or before 1999 everything was fine in Nigeria abi? I gave you a little bait and you exposed yourself. An ACN bigot. My biggest wish is that the country disintegrates. Then I will see how your gbegiri will sustain you. A country where 6 states are feeding 36 states and you think everything will be fine. You are a dreamer. Kano has 40 LGA and all of them are funded by money from the same six states and they even want their fuel subsidized. nonsense

i inherited problems is the whine of incompetents. leadership is not a walk in the park. thats why they say sink or swim or get out of the kitchen if the heat is too hot

your excuses remind me of one of my colleagues who was engineer at a terminal. one problem after another. one day we had a quarterly meeting . the guy knew he would get hammered, so he started off with when i came here i inherited all sorts of problems. . .he out of the system now, and the problems he inherited have mysteriously disappeared.

all you pathetic muppets know how to do is make excuses. well excuses are a dime a dozen. your muppet in aso rock tries to come off as an african obama. obama has been taking heat on the economy, george bush's mess. he doesnt whine about how he didn't create the mess. he took out osama, he didn't whine about how osama attacked the us before he was in office.

you are a disgraceful fellow.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by ifeci: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2012
I Never see a man Cry till I see a Man Die - Scarface
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by dmainboss: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2012
oyb:

i inherited problems is the whine of incompetents. leadership is not a walk in the park. thats why they say sink or swim or get out of the kitchen if the heat is too hot

your excuses remind me of one of my colleagues who was engineer at a terminal. one problem after another. one day we had a quarterly meeting . the guy knew he would get hammered, so he started off with when i came here i inherited all sorts of problems. . .he out of the system now, and the problems he inherited have mysteriously disappeared.

all you pathetic muppets know how to do is make excuses. well excuses are a dime a dozen. your muppet in aso rock tries to come off as an african obama. obama has been taking heat on the economy, george bush's mess. he doesnt whine about how he didn't create the mess. he took out osama, he didn't whine about how osama attacked the us before he was in office.

you are a disgraceful fellow.

You still dont get. Is your IQ that low? You are the problem. Your region is the problem. Your unproductive states and LGA that add nothing to the national purse are the problem. Without you, we'll be fine and drinking cocktail somewhere. What do you or your state contribute to the nation that you think you deserve your fuel subsidized?

You and your handout seeking lot. You are the parasite. lol
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Lawalemi(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2012
As lame thought as the man is touted, he still confound you all with subsidy. Learn to give useful opinions here on nairaland than seeing every wrong thing in your president. If he wept, he must have been deeply touched! If it was G. Bush that wept, you all will easily sway in his favor that indeed he has human feeling. The other day, the noise was he visited the place after 6 day but the man has give a cogent reason which was to avoid disrupting investigation. If Goodluck wept, he has human feeling unlike those presidents that makes joke out of such situation
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

You still dont get. Is your IQ that low? You are the problem. Your region is the problem. Your unproductive states and LGA that add nothing to the national purse are the problem. Without you, we'll be fine and drinking cocktail somewhere. What do you or your state contribute to the nation that you think you deserve your fuel subsidized?

You and your handout seeking lot. You are the parasite. lol

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836145.0.html#msg9870487

Unemployment has been identified as the major catalyst to all forms violent crimes in Nigeria. It has been observed that the state of mind of an average unemployed youth is to kill, die or make life uncomfortable for others. The situation is aggravated by the widening gap between the rich and the poor. A situation where the poor people go to public places to watch[b] the privileged people in government spending their collective wealth in drinking Champagne of N50,000 per bottle in less than a minute while it is difficult for an unemployed youth to get a job of N18,000 per month [/b]is not a good development for Nigeria.

i knew you were the sort of person being discussed. the sort of money miss road calling the shots in the nd and condemning generations to poverty
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by JimOvia: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
There's nothing wrong if GEJ cries. He's human. It shows he truly cares. By the way stop saying what u don't know because George bush and other leaders cry all the time. Here's an example of him crying.

The Day the President Cried
President Bush cried at a ceremony honoring a fallen
Marine today.
I don't have anything smarmy to say.
I just figured I'd continue my streak of posts about
men who cry in public.
This guy, however, has something real to cry about.
Labels: Man cry
10 Comments:
At 4:16 PM, David said,
He's crying because he finally realizes he's going to
hell.
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous said,
What a WUSS!!!!! WAAAAAH I FEEL BAD ABOUT A
MARINE THAT GOT KILLED IN A WAR THAT I STARTED
WAAAAAAH!!!!
The only difference between Bush and Hussein is
Hussein was LAUGHING at the guys who were about
to hang him and George gets all choked up at
ceremonies. If Hussein was at that ceremony, If he
saw someone crying who shouldnt have been, he
woulda had that persons moms eyes cut out!!!! we
shoulda left him in power because the only thing
those animals respect is FEAR! if you stepped out of
line when he was in power, you would be walking
around with no ears! how many car bombings and
kidnappings did you see when he was around?
NONE! STOP CRYING MR, PRESIDENT!!! Go wash the
sand out of your vagina! You make the bed you lie in!
you started a war we had no business being in and
now you wanna cry?!?!? I think Don Corleon (sp.) said
it best "YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!!!"

Http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/2007/01/day-president-cried.html

Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by gempo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
What is he trying to prove. That he understands the pain Nigerians are going through. We keep on hearing the statement 'We know those behind Boko Haram" yet no serious action from the government towards them.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by 989900: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
lol, homevideo. I do this everytime.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Big1: u must be very stu+pid 4generalizing ur insults. Who told u dat every1 voted 4dis clown in aso rock. I nvr voted 4him my frnd and alot of people dint as well so channel ur anger to dos dat did. U think u r d only1 sad with how dis canoelike hat wearing president is running d country dwn?
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2012
So GEJ has no right to be emotional , right, he is no more human. undecided undecided undecided

You guys are strangely funny and very disloyal to the country.

You stand afar and point fingers , criticising his every move and yet do nothing to assist or suggest alternatives.

Arm chair critics are just that , lazy critics who see the speck in the eyes of others and forget about the LOG in their own eyes.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by mbulela: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2012
the same kind of tears that Diezani-Madueke wept at Benin-Ore Road?
These clowns need to invent new tricks.
Re: Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site by sunnyprof: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
Freecocoa,
the problem here is not just simple. What action should he take, shootbthye whole Suleja?

You people are just talking,nobody had said what should be done.

Did you realize that the appellations for Borno, Bauchi, Plateau, Yobe States and Abuja (where the terrorist attacks are prevalent) are Home of Peace, Home of Peace and Hospitality, Home of Peace and Tourism, The Young Shall grow and Center of Unity respectively?

THEN something is fishing. Why is it that state that dared to proclaim Peace would know no Peace?

(and like the joke above: they have more almajiris than other states too)

So what can we or the Govt do? SUGGETIONS PLEASE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Lafia, Nasarawa State Tomorrow / Atiku Abubakar Welcomes A New Grandchild / Wike Blames Cross River PDP Crisis On Imoke’s Leadership Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.