Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,429 members, 7,971,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:42 AM

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej (15688 Views)

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari / See What A Mother Did To Her Child Because She Was Slow To Get Ready For School / Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by OmoTier1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
Why was He not also slow when it came to Bayelsa Politicks or the removal of Salami
"Incompetence is the trademark of DAFT MEN", UF
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by oderemo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
Slow to act, reluctant to cut down on govt expenditures. The cost of running the most inefficient govt in the whole wide world is humongeous. Pls be quick to cut down on just that, then fair play to you.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by victorazy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2012
Una president no even get sense, I wander how he got his degrees cuz his brain "RAM" is too low. How can a president make dis kind of statement? Does is mean he has no vision before going for d post? Does it mean he is not a Nigerian to know our problems and how to tackle it before running for the post. Does it mean he has no qualified ministers and advisers to manage his gov? This man is d worse president ever (I heard he is a drunker)
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by IYANGBALI: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
abeg make una take heart

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2012
@dmain when ur father was copulatin with the intention of bringing a waste into the world the north and d west was sustaining nigeria with cash crop, dundee google nigeria before oil.since obj they pay ur govs billions and u still have d worst airprt in nigeria, shame.bayelsa is even worse learnt gej's bros now pay bike men 600 for bike rides.lagos was developed by the port and cocoa.kano was developed on cotton and groundnut.its light yrs ahead of ur dirty states and ur ogogiro drinkers.f, k off nations have developed without oil.germany has no natural resources.japan is an island, idiots u think every nigerian depends on ur frigging oil.lazy layabout.i guess u r fat and lazy.ur stupidity is obvious so need to say fat lazy and stupid
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Istand(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
Thank God d Badluck is slow 2 tink, who kwns wat he might tink nxt? wink
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by newguy1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
D masterminds behind boko haram, ,r. S. Stu.pid destroyin ur country just bcus u don't lik ur president . Mr president what ever ur plans r u betta srt actin on dem naija aint. Waitin no more an fuc.kin return fuel moni bac to 65 naira per litre God help us citizens of dis proud olodo country
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2012
[size=18pt]WE NEED TO SHOW THIS GOVERNMENT THE WAY OUT. HAVENT YOU GUYS SEEN ENOUGH? ABA NA WA FOR YOU NIGERIANS OH!
BECAUSE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE ALSO SUFFERING, YOU WAN FOLLOW SUFFER.

NO WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BECOME GREAT, WE KNOW THE CANCER, LETS KILL IT.

THERE IS NO SAVIOUR, THE SAVIOUR IS OURSELVES.

LETS BE FREE TO BECOME GREAT IT DOESNT MATTER THE COLOR OF YOUR TEETH, IS IT OIL MONEY, LET THE GOOD ELDER STATES MEN OF THE LAND SIT DOWN AND DECIDE HOW WE SHARE THE GOODIES. THIS WILL BE AFTER THE YOUTHFUL REVOLUTION COMING SOON TO YOUR AREA.

IF YOU ARE ABOVE 21 YRS OF AGE YOU WILL THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST WROTE.[/size]
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by 989900: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
The reason you dont have power supply is because the North ruled for almost 40 years. If you dont realise that, you are in real trouble. Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa fought for years against these injustice. Do you think those freedom fighters would have managed the resources like th North did? Please dont live in denial. There is tribalism and regional interest in Nigeria. The north does not even hide it. They openly tried to bring out a Northern candidate in the last election. Have you forgotten that? Please it is hypocritical to talk of one Nigeria when it favours you. Akpabio is about the best governor in Nigeria currently. Donald Duke was a visionary and master builder. Do you know what such guys would have done with much more funds? When last did you visit Uyo? Please dont tell me it doesnt matter where our leaders come from. Every leader in Nigeria cares for the region they come from first. Even Fashola opened his mouth and told the okada guys that if they dont like his policies, they should go to their states, that after all, everybody cannot be in Lagos. Please spare me

I understand where you'r coming from. But, even the general northern populace ain't even better for it (if you get what I mean). OBJ was there for 8 years, no refineries, billions ($) squandered in the name of stable power supply, no good roads (or there are roads in some parts, the new type of 6months validity roads). GEJ is just a continuation.

Now the game is, since 97% of our leaders can't preach ideas, they preach tribalism or religionism to gain support and recognition (and of course we were born die-hard tribalist). If we can grow above these 2 we'd be better for it.

Fashola and Duke are miniature examples of why I say to hell with tribalism and religionism. Though they ain't perfect, indigenes of many states accross Nigeria would secretly wish for Governors like them than the thieving bastards they've got. I personally would prefer both of 'em as President and Vice P. to any politician from my home state.

Summary: The above is as long as on paper we'r still one country, though IMO, if we don't spilt or, revolt, I see no changes, just my take,
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by newguy1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
D masterminds  behind boko haram, ,r. S. Stu.pid destroyin ur country just bcus u don't lik ur president . Mr president what ever ur plans r u betta srt actin on dem naija aint. Waitin no more an fuc.kin return fuel moni bac to 65 naira per litre God help us citizens of dis proud olodo country
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by AjCityOne: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2012
Distraction, Distraction, Distraction!!!!!!!

FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL

JOHNATHAN MUST GO!!!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by AjCityOne: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
Distraction, Distraction, Distraction!!!!!!!

FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL

JOHNATHAN MUST GO!!!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by benlay(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2012
did he actually say this? for real?
He is slow because he is bereft of ideas. Now let's see what Nigerians got.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by yd849ja: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
This man has to be the man of the year by all measures. First man to admit he is slow upstairs even a 4yr old would still go to war with you for calling him slow. What a daft man, even Bush with his low IQ wouldn't suggest he is slow. What a pity a country of slow n imbeciles, cos if your president is slow then all you Nigerians has to be super retarded for voting in a misfit as your president. I also heard this statement during the election "We are voting for GEJ and not PDP" That must be the dummest statement ever by super slow poeple lead by a retardeen?
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by OmoTier1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

The reason you dont have power supply is because the North ruled for almost 40 years. If you dont realise that, you are in real trouble. Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa fought for years against these injustice. Do you think those freedom fighters would have managed the resources like th North did? Please dont live in denial. There is tribalism and regional interest in Nigeria. The north does not even hide it. They openly tried to bring out a Northern candidate in the last election. Have you forgotten that? Please it is hypocritical to talk of one Nigeria when it favours you. Akpabio is about the best governor in Nigeria currently. Donald Duke was a visionary and master builder. Do you know what such guys would have done with much more funds? When last did you visit Uyo? Please dont tell me it doesnt matter where our leaders come from. Every leader in Nigeria cares for the region they come from first. Even Fashola opened his mouth and told the okada guys that if they dont like his policies, they should go to their states, that after all, everybody cannot be in Lagos. Please spare me
Akpabio the best governor in Nigeria , You must be choking on kuli-kuli! You think building fly over bridges at exhorbitant cost in Uyo is what you call development? Arrant nonsense. Go check the budget of that state and name any other towns/city outside UYO that is witnessing massive face lift despite the over N300bn budget He has had for the past four years!

Look, we can blame North, East, West or South for our woes, the truth remains that we have an incompetent President that only know how to play politics to the disadvantage of Nigerians. Do not give the crap that He is ND, from minority and South South blah blah 'cos 'm one too and ALL my life, I have got all I have got on merit not on 'luck' and 'minority' status. If He aint doing His job, He should be shown the way out, that is how we do it here in the UK, do not work for us, you dig your political grave, simples!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2012
every time he ooens his mouth excuses excuses and excuses.i would take one obj for a million and ten jonathan.i would take one abacha for one trillion gej.and the annoyn thing is that since he himself has declared he in incapable he wont take his baggage with him.what nonsense
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2012
Why on earth is this man president if he cannot make swift decisions?

I don't pity Nigerians one bit. You've not had enough. wink It seems you guys are still enjoying. cheesy
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by LEXYLOV: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
Nairalanders are doing wonderful job. Because it look like the fisherman too browsing NL forum everyday, Though I heard that one of his closet BG said that OGA enjoying browsing internet most of the time and he do visit social networking websites. I guess now he knows that he is damn slow and he got that short from Nairaland. grin
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by yesboss20(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
I wish President Goodluck good luck and I pray that the germaine motives behind the subsidy removal are met in the coming mths.
Nonetheless, I'm picking up rollerskating immediately as a means of mobility as the price of bicycles would sky-rocket soonest!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by aurenflani: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
@yd849ja - is it d north that ruled nigeria for eight straight yrs during obj's regime? Did u know how much nigeria made during these peroid? was it not during d same peroid that brazil and south africa increase their power to thousands of mega watts while d south ran nigeria down until we are now in dis mess? The south promised us FRESH AIR and now we are enjoying it in grammer and political gymmick. people like u will turn around and still blame the north if ur wife turns her back on you in bed. VERY AUTHENTIC slowpoke indeed.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
Whateva! GEJ is here to stay and going nowhere. tongue He can be voted out after 2015.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by 989900: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
This man has to be the man of the year by all measures. First man to admit he is slow upstairs even a 4yr old would still go to war with you for calling him slow. What a daft man, even Bush with his low IQ wouldn't suggest he is slow. What a pity a country of slow n imbeciles, cos if your president is slow then all you Nigerians has to be super slow for voting in a misfit as your president. I also heard this statement during the election "We are voting for GEJ and not PDP" That must be the dummest statement ever by super slow poeple lead by a retardeen?

, and I want to laugh but this seriously no be laf matter, chei!!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by EagleNest(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2012
Such admission of extreme slowness to make critical national decision is an impeachable offence. It's a mark of fear and weakness. A leader should not be above his follower except in responsibilities. The burden of fuel subsidy is unacceptable.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by lecanno: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
i am first happy that with subsidy removed, all those nnpc thieves and their customers sharing the subsidy moni without any tangible evidence of the supplies are in confusion now. no moni in budget for subsidy. the refineries will produce at their 30% capacity, importers will import real fuel and sell to us, i bet the price difference wont be much to us.

northern caliphate are not happy they have lost power to south. well GEJ may be slow but he is thinking right contrary to wide belief around the country. he also has advisers remember. bokoharam is used by nothern oligarchy with suspected foreign backing to try and distract/discredit GEJ and the government and maybe attract more blood shed but God will not let them succeed.

state of emergency has been declared in some states. what would be better than that at this stage?

keep ranting guys/galz, time will tell who was right. sad sad sad
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by DesireKeneObi: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2012
To be slow and do things right is better than rush into wrong. You can say what ever you like about GEJ, the truth is that he is better than all the past presidents we have seen in this country. Some of you that are talking rubbish can't even run your lives, not to mention running a nation. I support GEJ in his action, every noble nigerian do
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by DesireKeneObi: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
To be slow and do things right is better than rush into wrong. You can say what ever you like about GEJ, the truth is that he is better than all the past presidents we have seen in this country. Some of you that are talking rubbish can't even run your lives, not to mention running a nation. I support GEJ in his action, every noble nigerian do
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by freecocoa(f): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
^
You must be an elder brother to the devil, why are you even bearing "desire" that name doesn't suit you. Okpo.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
he should know he's not just slow but also the greatest weakling in politics,imagine a statement he made some few days ago urging nigerians to try as much as possible to leave with bomb scares,could u imagine president george bush jitter when al-queda was disturbing then even wen the world trade center came down he still instilled confidence in americans.this man should just go back to bayelsa,pick up a canoe and start doing wat he does best,fishing. :p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by KayDee4: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2012
. . . . . taking your time to make disastrous decisions is really scary, 

goes to show where you're leading us to.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Hollalek(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2012
He has been on post 4 lik 12yrs! stil he is a slow tinker, He ws once a Govenor, Vice Presidnt nd nw Presidnt. He stil complain! Na only God intervntion we need o,
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by largie(f): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2012
I wonder why people are raking that GEJ is this slow. We were all expecting him to turn to superman overnight huh. This was a guy that was in politics to be just the local government chairman. All the actions he had himself prepared for is local league. The political cliche kept giving him double and triple promotions without providing the necessary tutoring. He is now failing woefully and we are surprised. He is not spontaneous, he can't think through adequately, he can't even make up his mind about what he should do and he wants to be slow so that he would not make mistakes. Those qualities don't go for his position. Nigeria is too much for those qualities.There is nothing to be done to the politicians robbing us blind he is removing fuel subsidy. What has been done to check corruption. What is the level of transparency of the process that brought that decision. Mrs Okonjo Iwenla is pleading with people to accept that decision- can you imagine that. what cushion effect have you put in place for the poor masses. Lives are being lost unnecessarily, working people are finding it difficult to take care of their responsibility and in the face of all that Mr president has the nerve to tell people fuel subsidy that was never there has been removed on new year day.
Wake up people, until we take up the responsibility of making our leaders accountable they will never be.Let us vote based on merit. It doesn't matter where the candidate is from as long as he or she is a Nigerian and is competent. I am sick and tired of this craziness. It hurts bad
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by juman(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
Desire Kene Obi:

I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Storey Building Collapses In Fegge, Onitsha (Pics) :'( / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" / I Will Trek Again For Buhari - Hashimu Debunks Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.