Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Plz Whot Do You Think Could Be Wrong. Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plz Whot Do You Think Could Be Wrong. Help! (836 Views)

Plz I Nid A Female Frnd In Abj So Dat We Cn Go Insearch Of Job Togeda. / Plz Whot Do You Think Could Be Wrong. Help! / Nlng Wat Cud Be Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Whot Do You Think Could Be Wrong. Help! by wole06(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2007
Hi fellow landers, PLs what do you think could beĀ  wrong with a friend of mine that has been applying for every jobs posted and yet he does not get invited to any test. be it banks or other coy.
N.B: he graduated with 2/2
Re: Plz Whot Do You Think Could Be Wrong. Help! by wolexojo(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2007
wole,thank God u know there's something wrong.My candid advise is for your friend to embrace God,he is the source of our being and the creator of the whole universe,even the best jobs.He is our source of livelihood and not the job we seek.Tell him to seek first God and every other thing shall fall in place.Goodluck.
Re: Plz Whot Do You Think Could Be Wrong. Help! by winie(f): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2007
There's nothing wrong with your friend, and the earlier he gets this mindset he'll be at peace. My good friend came out with a 3rd class and she's working in a bank. This goes to show that his result would not determine his destiny. With God on his side, nothing would be impossible. Tell your friend not to lose hope, his case is before God. He should embrace the gift of salvation from from Jesus Christ if he has not done so. Its well.
Re: Plz Whot Do You Think Could Be Wrong. Help! by tushlips: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2007
it could also be the way he organised his/her cv, u can seek profesional help on www.careersnigeria.com the cost shld be below 1,000 and the response is within 3 days or the ability to sell himself on his cv,above all this he shld look up 2 God.
Re: Plz Whot Do You Think Could Be Wrong. Help! by SOJ(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2007
There could be dozens of things wrong so it'll be difficult to pinpoint naything right now.But i suggest he get professional help with packaging himself viz a viz his resume and personality.Thats very key to getting a job NOT ur class of degree. And ultimately,he'll need to come to terms with the power of divinity,that of God working for him to get a job;i did my self and, well,God always has an answer for evrything.Good luck to ur friend

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Is Actually Online / Batch B Corps Members Wanted(lagos State Only) / Skyebank Like Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.