Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,533 members, 7,914,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:59 AM

Help On Message-interceptor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On Message-interceptor (1437 Views)

Unwanted Error Message / Auto Respond Message By Using Gmail Smtp For Form Submit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Message-interceptor by original2k: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2012
Hello Nlrs, I need help on how i can get a message-interceptor on my window mobile that will capture specific incoming sms and also know how it will submit the message to my web script. thanks
Re: Help On Message-interceptor by bakenda(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2012
You'll need to connect your phone to an internet-connected
PC and install a software like ozekisms to do that.
Re: Help On Message-interceptor by original2k: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2012
thanks, i've seen the tutorial but i need to create the type of afrisoft sms server which can be installed on window mobile. So pls let ♍ƺ know if anyone find a solution
Re: Help On Message-interceptor by Multitask1: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
I guess need need a dedicated SIM , please visit www.longcode247.com .The solution is already there
Re: Help On Message-interceptor by Kobojunkie: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2012
@Poster, if you included additional information such as the tutorial you found and the afrisoft  message format info,we might be better able to understand your request and respond appropriately.
Re: Help On Message-interceptor by original2k: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2012
Thank You. The tutorial i found is on www.christec.co.nz/blog/archives/508 .what i want is be able to use a window mobile for it instead of connecting a phone to pc as seen on ozekisms tutorial on its site.i want to
Create something like the afrisoft sms server. I knw the process but parts of the tec
hnical aspect is what i need help on. I nid to intercept the sms coming with condition set and submit the sms to M̶̲̥̅γ̲ php script that will use M̶̲̥̅γ̲ sms api to reply back to the sender with a pr e-stored msg. Pls guys the 1st thing is to intercept and submit to the php that will process it and reply the sender. thanks once again
Re: Help On Message-interceptor by Kobojunkie: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2012
The link there does not require you connect a phone to a PC. It is a windows mobile application meaning you can develop and deploy it to your windows mobile server somewhere and it intercepts and responds to messages automatically for you. Alternatively, you can send the message to your php script( no clue where this will be) via database or maybe a service connected to a service that is consumed by your php app.

(1) (Reply)

Update Jtable At Runtime / Why Tech Startups In Lagos Should Not Move To Yaba / Creating A Quiz Or Test Game Via Notepad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.