Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,916 members, 7,912,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS - PROPHET TB JOSHUA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS - PROPHET TB JOSHUA (998 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Graphic:difference Between Muslims And Christains / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS - PROPHET TB JOSHUA by TanishaN: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
“Let me just address my people, Nigeria. The present situation we are in - there is no war between Christians and Muslims. I mean, there is no war between you and your neighbour. I mean, there is no war among neighbours. This is a parable to you. There is no war. The idea of bombing and burning churches is to cause disagreement and conflict between you and your neighbour, to break the commandment and rule which says, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” The idea of burning churches is to cause disagreement and conflict between you and your neighbour, to break the commandment which says, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” If we are not armed for battle, we would fight the wrong battle. Strikes against your neighbour, strikes against your people – this is the wrong battle.

Tell the world. I know the whole world is watching. Listen, our situation in Nigeria – there is no war between Christians and Muslims. The idea of burning churches is to cause conflict among neighbours, to break the commandment which says, "Love your neighbour as yourself". And once the commandment is broken, you are against God. So, there is no war. Love your neighbour. We pray for those who are affected and their people so that God would strengthen them to bear the loss. My message to all: God at all times is assembling for Himself a generation of Spiritual worshippers. Because God is a Spirit, Christ came to declare God to us.

The burning and bombing that is happening, by January, February, March, everybody will forget about this. But economic depression will take over. Economic depression. You should not think about the bombing again; think about economic depression. Our government too should not because of bombing here and there, vote a huge amount of money from their budget to security. They should vote 50 percent of the budget to agriculture. Whatever bombing will fade away by the beginning of this year. It's not something to bother about. To overcome this situation, everyone should come together, both security and every citizen. It is not the issue of security alone. Everything that is happening now, I don't see it anymore on the board. It is just the beginning of this year and everything is over. But think about economic depression.

You are a man of faith, a woman of faith. Trials are the soil in which faith flourishes. I'm just telling you what I'm seeing on the board. This will affect the whole world. Economic depression. The currency will be affected. The year of comeback. A comeback is a return to a place of significance, a place that was lost for a period of time. For a period of time, you referred to the Spirit. We often say, "The Spirit of God says this; the Spirit of God says that”, whereas the Spirit of God is not talking to you. Referring to the Spirit and design in the letter - such worship and worshippers will face challenges this new year.”

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=104228119697973&id=103470916440360
Re: THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS - PROPHET TB JOSHUA by iswell1(m): 5:19am On Jan 03, 2012
pls can someone put this topic on font Page
Re: THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS - PROPHET TB JOSHUA by iswell1(m): 5:27am On Jan 03, 2012
when a prophet speak the wise listen
Re: THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS - PROPHET TB JOSHUA by iswell1(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2012
thanks. is only a tree they will tell that they want to cut it down and it will still stand. this,s( parable)
what prophet TB Joshua is seeing is not to put us in fear but for we to know what to do, before then. he that have ear let he hear.
Re: THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS - PROPHET TB JOSHUA by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2012
Am not a fan of TB but i agree with him on this.
Re: THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS - PROPHET TB JOSHUA by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2012
when a prophet speaks, the wise listen. Thanks for the wonderful and encouraging revelation prophet

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For Nairaland-berean Bible Study Series / Christians Should Pray For GEJ - Place All Your Prayers Here For The President / Is Morality Subjective Or Objective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.