Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Time To Save Your Money Is Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Time To Save Your Money Is Now! (936 Views)

Help: my money is Stuck In My GTB Account Because of BVN issue / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Save Your Money Is Now! by newmember: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
Save again!! In this harsh and unrealistic times!!  Impossible!!!

Well the truth is that if you do not start now you might not start anytime and it doesn’t seem as if the economy will improve anytime soon. So how will you secure your financial future?

It really must be difficult now that the Fuel Subsidy has been removed and prices have skyrocketed more than a hundred percent.

My advice is that you only spend your money on items you really need. No point in you going to buy a new LED television in this period when you can put that money into surviving this tough period. Ensure you prioritize your spending and don’t put yourself into any financial strain.

Take care.
Re: Time To Save Your Money Is Now! by digi101(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
@poster i think you're giving very unsound financial advice. Why would you want to save money at the risk of having its value eroded by galloping inflation? Wouldn't it be more sensible to invest it or tie it up in non volatile assets?
Re: Time To Save Your Money Is Now! by yamakuza: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
^ You are both correct.

OP means to cut spending, especially on non essentials.

He however failed to advise on what to do with the excess funds, as you have done.
Re: Time To Save Your Money Is Now! by trisurface: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
@ Yamakuza,
Wonder how many other People realise U have an Alterego on NL?
Re: Time To Save Your Money Is Now! by yamakuza: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
trisurface:

@ Yamakuza,
Wonder how many other People realise U have an Alterego on NL?

you have me confused with someone else, probably!
Re: Time To Save Your Money Is Now! by trisurface: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2012
We'll See wink

(1) (Reply)

'world Bank Assisted Nigeria With $500m Loan To Combat Global Financial Crisis’ / Entrepreneurs In Need Of Loan / Please What Does It Take To Set Up A Moderate Radio Station.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.