Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,692 members, 7,889,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Official Thread Of All The Universities School Fees. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Thread Of All The Universities School Fees. (901 Views)

Official Thread Of The 2012/2013 Unilag Aspirant / Before You Apply For Jamb Utme, Read The Universities Admission Bible / The So-called 'church' Universities School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Thread Of All The Universities School Fees. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
Hello house, Due to the problem of getting admitted but could not pay the university fees that applicants faced last year, I with your help have decided to make it easier for students who will be writing jamb this year (including me).
Please if you are reading this topic try your possible best to give your own quota by posting the school fees of your institution or prefered institution if you have any idea. Pls, when I mean school fees I mean the fees that the immediate admitted students paid.
The purpose of this is that students can choose wisely on their choice of institution. So that the student will bear in mind the estimate fees he or she will have to pay when finally admitted. I know schools do increase their fees but i believe no reputable school will increase their fees to the tune of 50% and above.
I think I should get the ball rolling by giving my own quota.
UNIZIK:
School fees =72000
acceptance =16500
accreditation is somewhat 12000 may be less or more depending on your course.
Hostel 30000
Pls let's keep the call rolling.
Re: Official Thread Of All The Universities School Fees. by kaysy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2012
Yabatech school fee: N35,000
Aceptance fee: N7,500
Hostel: PGD Hostel N45,000, New Female Hall N18,500, and Others N14,000, SUG fee, Departmental fee, faculty fee not up to N5.000
Re: Official Thread Of All The Universities School Fees. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
Guys come on let's help ourselves here.
Re: Official Thread Of All The Universities School Fees. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2012
We need school fees of schools like unijos, unn, UI, uniben, unilorin and etc.

(1) (Reply)

Application Into Nigeria School Of Economics Is On Sale / University Rank In This Years Jamb Registration / Lasu 2012 Post Ume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.