Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,495 members, 7,908,377 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK (15008 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Shocking Moment Woman Was Robbed On ATM By Teen Girls & No One Comes To Help-pix / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

gosh I can't believe this useless thread is still alive.

Who fucking cares if he was shot.

His presence in this world hasn't in any way contributed to the development of my life!
Who is this heartless slowpoke shocked shocked that has no emotion for a living soul, Seun abeg ban this idiot jare!!!!!!foolish thing. angry angry angry

Do people think at all before posting crap or is this your way of getting attention shocked angry
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ayefele200(m): 1:10am On Oct 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Who is this heartless slowpoke shocked shocked that has no emotion for a living soul, Seun abeg ban this idiot jare!!!!!!foolish thing. angry angry angry

Do people think at all before posting crap or is this your way of getting attention shocked angry

hey girl, why cant u show remorse for once, act like u from a reputable background,some1 with good morals, cursing people out all the freaking time wont make u who u are rather its goNNA make u look irresponsible
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2007
ayefele200:

hey girl, why can't u show remorse for once, act like u from a reputable background,someone with good morals, cursing people out all the freaking time wont make u who u are rather its goNNA make u look irresponsible
[size=13pt]Plz get a life and mind your freaking business, too bad i can't give you the attention you are craving for tonight

[center]Ignored[/center][/size]
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ayefele200(m): 1:19am On Oct 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

[size=13pt]Please get a life and mind your freaking business, too bad i can't give you the attention you are craving for tonight

[center]Ignored[/center][/size]

we nigerians we will never accept the truth "truth hurts", mind u Hot ball head i aint need no freaking attention from u iight, matter of fact am teaching u morals which u were deprived of,

note---ur use of english has realy changed , KUDOS TO ISLANDER (APPRECIATE THE FRIENDSIP)
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ifyalways(f): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2007
Two fighting.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2007
Nigeria is a crazy country.
When bobo no get money, na typhoid fever wan finish am. And now way he don get money, na wicked people wan finish am.

The enemies of progress must have informed the armed robbers of his arrival.

Nigeria is not safe for the poor and not safe for the rich.

Na Switzerland I go raise my family.

God forbid evil for Naija.

I am happy he survived to testify to the glory of God.

His mother's prayers are not in vain.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by flowerrose(f): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2007
get well fast, 2face Africa king we all love u.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by NihilceM: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

If there is a slowpoke here that is you. That idiot you are worried about is nothing to be proud of. In fact he is a disgrace to all musicians and I can't beleieve all of you are still here crying over such a useless being whose only goal has been that of impregnating any girl he sees on the street.

I bet you are one of those cheap chicks who wouldn't mind having his third baby.

I am afraid to imagine the kind of baby two shits like you would produce!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Uche2nna(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

If there is a slowpoke here that is you. That idiot you are worried about is nothing to be proud of. In fact he is a disgrace to all musicians and I can't beleieve all of you are still here crying over such a useless being whose only goal has been that of impregnating any girl he sees on the street.

I bet you are one of those cheap chicks who wouldn't mind having his third baby.

I am afraid to imagine the kind of baby two shits like you would produce!

Says who??
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Adaugo01(f): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2007
tank God tu face is getting better now, No weapon fashioned against him shall prosper, grin grin cheesy
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

If there is a slowpoke here that is you. !
Well your action truly described and still describing you as a slowpoke wink

That idiot you are worried about is nothing to be proud of.
And why is he an idiot undecided undecided, please quit showing your stupidity it, but at least we are proud to call him Nigerian and a well respected young gentleman kiss. And why do you envy 2face so much, lmfao you wish to be like him, were acknowledged world wide and females throw themselves at him cheesy, well to bad because you are never in this lifetime going to be a superstar like 2face or even be in his shoes lipsrsealed grin cheesy wink.(this isn’t a curse oh but the truth) cheesy cheesy

In fact he is a disgrace to all musicians
LOL this guy must be a joker oh shocked shocked, the one that need to be disgrace is "YOU", because your attitude is nothing to write home about

and I can't beleieve all of you are still here crying over such a useless being whose only goal has been that of impregnating any girl he sees on the street.

You are the only hopeless one here since continue to show everyone how foolish you are!!!!!!!!!nonsense.
At least he gives us music that helps us relax and relate our personal and our economic state (meaning what we are going through with these so called governments) in Nigeria to cheesy cheesy

You Sisters, Nieces, Aunties and Girlfriend is the only cheap babes i know, didn't you know they all slept with 2face mangers to get his ticket concert, i bet those filthy smuts you call your family never notified you lipsrsealed

I am afraid to imagine the kind of baby two shits like you would produce
lol the only baby you are born to bring to this world, would be tag as a "BASTARD" angry angry
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by TeskyMan(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2007
Ladies and GentleMen,

I am about to say something now that i would pretty like you to understand.

''TUFACE AINT RUBBED MAN'' It's what he gat from his ignorance.Let me call a spade a spade, 2Face got himself INITIATED in to 2 different FRAT, (CULTISM), I know u understand what i mean, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN!!!, wey 2Face dey talk na some people give me that confidence.
Let me remind of a particular sinerio, When dem attack 2Face for FESTAC the other time, them NO collect a cent,i mean a KOBO from him, them just teach am some lesson of his life and they reminded him of their agreement when he got INITIATED.

We all need to talk to 2Face, he is being pushed around and i wouldnt like you to disregard what i have just said cos its just the basic truth.At least if thief come person house,he go steal personal belongings and Money, But for 2Face own, them no steal anything,, na him dem want so make we open up the truth,

Him don Bleep up!!!!So them dey treat him Bleep up, UNA WEY UNA KNOW AM , MAKE UNA FOLLOW AM TALK, Abi na only 2Face dey NAIJA,THIS NA THE 4th time they go attach am, hummm BEWARE OHHHH!!!!! Make una think ohhhhh, ARMED ROBBERS no rob 2FACE ohhhh, Na the thing wey he chop he wan vomit, cos i never know how person go be as mumu as he be GO BLEND 2 frat, all in the NAME of being a BIG BOYYYYYYY,,,

I hope this makes a lot fo sense, this is nothing but the truth okay,

1luv,
[b][/b]
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by teeboy2007: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2007
@TeskyMan,

this one is a big one oh.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by funkydot(f): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2007
Jayon take am easy now! D'Banj may be a rogue but not that kind of rogue, only where kokolets are involved, you dig? So get your mama to wash your mouth out with soap and water!!! Don't let me catch you sending crazy posts on D KOKO MASTER again!!! Love you loads 2face and 'soonest recover', hope your 2 faces are intact!!!Bleep wink
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ogtwice(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2007
oyi! one love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god pass them. it's obvious that some people don't appreciate what they've got! 2 baba GOD go keep u gon!! u keep representing till the end of time! i pray u get well back on your feet. 2 bring more melodies. SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:36am On Oct 17, 2007
@TeskyMan

I don't see the difference btw you and Jayon angry angry, plz stop all these fake rumor, if you don't have something to back up your claims, keep quite and let better people comment jare, gosh can't you people say something positive for ones
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by omogenaija(f): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2007
@ all you jealous fuckers , u wont see 2face go down , he will only go up and shine forever
and maybe if u low lives would give respect when needed u might able to become a musican or start as a AP for a musican angry angry oshi

@ topic
thank God for letting 2face live and may he live forever and all of us as well , amin
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by NihilceM: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ shitty lady

As you can see I have a life to live and doesn't spend my day worrying about someone who doesn't give a damn about me.

Follow my advice. Go outside! You'll see how beautiful this world is.

PS: As for me 2face is an ok musician who had the LUCK of having a hit which gave him an award.

If he wants to prove to be a true musician, let him sing a better song than that!

That loser! tongue
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2007
@Nihil-ce-M
***yawn yawn very boring
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by 9ja4eva: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2007
2baba wish u d best
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by pheesayor(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2007
9ja4eva, good spirit
teskyman's claim might be true cos I heard somewhere that he owes the confraworld something. I'm a festac boy so no one should as for any source
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by colly(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2007
The fact that he was attacked twice without taking anything means something,the road where he was attacked recently is usually busy but his vehicle was the only 1 attacked,am pretty sure he knew the attackers but he's pretending,2face should better be careful with his life,he impregnate girls & involves himself with dangerous guys,all you 2face fans should better pray for him ooo cos if i hear he's dead i wont be surprised a bit.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Emad(f): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2007
was he shot and robbed or just Shot?
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Bolarge(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2007
Emad:

was he shot and robbed or just Shot?
He was shot. Danng! still can't believe I missed. angry angry tongue
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by amylizzy(f): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2008
is this the third time or second? why can't he wear bullet proof or have body guards. {and he says he got brains}
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by chaidofx(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2008
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by sinaayo(f): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2009
haaaaaaaaaa,the dis  bad news,na waaaaaaaaa ooooo,i pray say lord is ur strenght,but if na say na govenor,dey com d security go tity but however is 2bad , 2face go india go do jams,like obj,
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by gambomails(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2010
Too bad.Thats the level of our insecurity in this country.I pray we'll be out of this one day in Jesus name.Hard luck to the gentle man.
Gambo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? / Lil Kesh Biography | Life History | Age | Latest News / q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.