Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Arsenal Set To Bid For Taiye Taiwo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Set To Bid For Taiye Taiwo (1057 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake / Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Set To Bid For Taiye Taiwo by shadrach77: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
Arsenal target Taiwo, Bridge

JANUARY 2, 2012 BY AGENCY REPORTER 4 COMMENTS
Arsenal are reportedly considering a loan bid for AC Milan defender Taye Taiwo.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is looking sign a left-back on loan before the end of the month as he continues to be without the likes of Thomas Vermaelen, Kieran Gibbs and Andre Santos.

And according to the Sunday Mirror, Wenger will look to sign either Taiwo or Manchester City’s out-of-favour full-back Wayne Bridge.

Whether the Gunners are able to sign Bridge may depend osn whether City are prepared to let a player join a rival club.

Taiwo joined Milan from Marseille just six months ago, but was linked with a move to the Premier League prior to his move last summer, with Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United all believed to be showing interest before he decided to move to Italy.

Speaking last month, the 26-year-old hinted that he was ready to quit the club after being left on the bench for most of Milan’s games this season.

Taiwo told L’Equipe: “I am suffering every day because I don’t get to play football.

“I joined this club in order to play, but I have made only six appearances so far.

“I don’t understand how things work in Italy. Sometimes I even have to watch from the stands, but I really need to play in order to show what I can do.”
Re: Arsenal Set To Bid For Taiye Taiwo by utelee: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
can taye fit into Arsenal team lets wait and see what will happend.
Re: Arsenal Set To Bid For Taiye Taiwo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2012
i think this will be good for taiwo because the italian coach is not very satisfied with his style of play. he will fit better in england with his strength and sprints forward to the box

(1) (Reply)

Richard Kingston - I Was Bribed To Betray Ghana In 2006 World Cup / Football / Arsenal Players Dress In Fancy Costumes At Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.