Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,057 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. (1157 Views)

Everything About Freelance Web Development Is Frustrating / Can Any One Get Me The Admission List Of Uew Winneaba Ghana For 2012?? / Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. by webmpro(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, first i'd love to wish you all a happy and prosperious new year, may the Almighty God in his infinite mercies bless and protect you and every member of your family, Amen!

I officially welcome you into 2012 the year of victory no matter what goes wrong, where and how it goes wrong!

I officially announce to you that we have resumed our free web development training for this year, and you are invited to join us.

However, due to some changes in the economy system, all intending participants are expected to pay #2,500 registration fees which covers your I.D card and for registration.

No more training fees!

No more weekly fees! the training now is absolutly free! And the training is on Saturdays and Sundays, any student who is already attending Saturdays classes are not allowd to join Sunday classes, likewise the Sunday students, the intensive training last for 8 Satudays or Sundays maximum of 12 weekends. Join now via naija-book.tk or call 08189003341
Re: Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. by limitbreka: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nice development
Re: Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. by webmpro(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thank you bro.

The registrations re still on call the number now to reserve ur seat.
Re: Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. by webmpro(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
Well, Goodluck people! I have goodnews, due to our vision to grow your knowledge and empower you more, the Web3Schools. And the StarryConB Media ITNT Has finally agreed to provide you those services free of charge, therefore we havd agreed to remove the 1000 initial proposed weekly training fees. All you just need to do is to show some signs of commitment and seriousness. The registration is still open for 20 persons claim your spot now b4 its too late! And now you have the opportunity of learning twice a week which means all students will train Saturdays and Sundays this will speed up ur learning and reduce the weeks so you can graduate quicker Call 08189003341 or 08033394660.
Re: Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. by webmpro(m): 5:08am On Jan 11, 2012
The ICT sector is now one of the most focussing sector for a vital wealth creation in the next 5 yrs starting from 2012. Why not be part of it? Get the skill now for a better tomorrow. Join our free training today!
Re: Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. by visalat(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
Domain Hosting? BBM pin is 310D9648
Choosing The Web Hosting Plan That Best Fits Your Budget And Business
Has Never Been Easy And Cheap With http://1khosting.net.
We Offer All Kinds Of Hosting Packages Starting At N500 Per Year(512mb),N1000 Per Year(1gb) Plus lOts More.
We Also Create Affordable Websites Starting From N5000.
Facebook Advert And Search Engine Optimisation.
All Our Packages have Stable Linux with Apache,SSL Certificate Generator,SSI Support,.htaccess Generator,ImageMagick & GD Library,PhpMyAdmin,Over 3400 Perl Modules,POP3 / SMTP Account,
Re: Free Professional Website Development Is Started For 2012. by webmpro(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
Thank you Visalat, men i love the way you combined visa phone and etisalat the get that ur name visalat. Bro. I got your message we are also into hosting. Thanks anyway!

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Will You Charge Me To Develop An Email Site Like Yahoomail / 2 Million Or More As An Investment On A Website / I'll Give You 35K Impressions For N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.