Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,994 members, 7,927,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Etb New Salary & Pending Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb New Salary & Pending Applicants (864 Views)

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) / New Salary Scale For Police Soon / New Salary Scal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etb New Salary & Pending Applicants by ibaka: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2007
PLEASE CAN ANYONE THROW MORE LIGHT ON THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS AS IN NEGOTIATION WITH THE BANK.WHILE SOME ARE AWAITING THEIR LETTERS OF EMPLOYMENT,OTHERS ARE WAITING TO SEE THE BOARD AND THE POSITION AND SALARIES NEGOTIATED WAS ON THE OLD SALARY SCALE.
DO U THINK THAT WILL AFFET THE PROCESS?WILL PEOPLE HAVE TO RENEGOTIATE?OR U WILL BE ENTITLED TO THE OLD POSITION BUT WITH THE NEW SALARY?
Re: Etb New Salary & Pending Applicants by dikoko(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2007
i believe they will give u the level u negotiated for even if the salary has increased.
i do not work there but i think it is only logical

(1) (Reply)

Business Travel Reservation Consultants Wanted For Lagos Office / Latest Job Ad By Mobil / Come Up Higher - Next Level Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.