Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,953 members, 7,919,073 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY (1818 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / All Akpos Jokes On NL-> Enter If U Wan Laf / Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2012
Benefits of Fuel Subsidy Removal :

1) Science has proven that long distance trekking due to insufficient transport fare can help cure Obesity in men and women.

2) Nigerians of all ages have returned to the shouts of "UP NEPA" at the flash of light by PHCN, because they now recognize their importance.

3) The difference between the Rich and the Poor now in Nigeria is the number of hours you put on your Gen daily. 

4) It has been discovered within 48hours that most Bankers, Architects, Doctors and Engineers are now loosing their girl friends to Managers and Pump Attendants of Petrol Stations.

Man : Sir, I need a salary increase.

Boss: That can only happen if your start fueling the generator at the office.
--------------
Mechanic : Oga go home! Don't worry your car is safe at our workshop. After all no one needs to steal a Volks Wagon beetle car.

Customer : I know my car is safe, but what about the fuel in my tank.
------------
Woman : Honey can I borrow your Honda Accord Car to the party?

Man : No problem dear, take the Mecedez Benz Jeep though.

Woman : *surprised* Honey! when did you start to let anyone drive your jeep?

Man : When I realized I saved more money driving my Honda car.
-------
Re: JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY by Dyt(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2012
giggles once
Re: JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY by bright007(f): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Dyt,
If you giggle once that means "I try small" shey?
Re: JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY by ARareGem(f): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
^Yeah, you try. smiley
Re: JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY by Dyt(f): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
giggles twice
Re: JOKES ON FUEL SUBSIDY by bunmioguns(m): 4:27am On Jan 05, 2012
@op, ur head dey there digbi

(1) (Reply)

HELLO Friends U Is Welcom To D GBAGAUN Threads Pls B A Contribute / Photo: What Will You Do If You Were This Guy? / Just For Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.