Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Outcomes Of Total Removal Of Fue Subsidy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Outcomes Of Total Removal Of Fue Subsidy (749 Views)

Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / Chastity Scenario; Likely Outcomes? / Is The Message Of Total Abstinence Realistic In The 21st Century Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outcomes Of Total Removal Of Fue Subsidy by Pinoralia: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2012
‎​Since Year 2012 has ushered in 100% removal of subsidy, a time has come when:
- An average Nigerian would forget the taste of meat because good food would become a luxury.
- People would trek on empty stomach as transport fare would no longer be bearable.
- Pockets of politician would be overbloated because there is much to loot.
- The poor would get poorer cos they would have spent the token they sweat for on food.
- Under bridges would serve as bedrooms at nights especially in Lagos cos house rents would soar like eagles.
- Fairly used generators would be cheaper than wood cos they would have turned into liabilities as people has to attend to their stomachs' request first.
- Abysmal and dilapidated govt schls classroom would need to be expanded cos children of the middle class would find refuge in there.
- Robbers would not wait until midnight before they start their activities cos hunger has no friend thus it plays with no one.

Pls, anwser this question and broadcast this.

Hasn't the so-called giant of Africa turned into a dwarf?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Say 'I Do...' / Should A Bachelor Marry A Woman Who Has Gotten One Or Two Children? / My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.