Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Kpanti Police-men Are Killing Nigerians. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kpanti Police-men Are Killing Nigerians. (1878 Views)

Indorama Is Killing Nigerians. / Look At What Our Police Men Are Doing(pic) / Bigmanilism Syndrome and hypocrisy Killing Nigerians... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kpanti Police-men Are Killing Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2007
Fellow nairalanders,
i want to draw ur attention to another appalling scenario here in Lagos, i have been recieving alot of complaints from some of the victims or families of victims to THE NIGERIAN POLICE(KPANTI POLICE STATION) brutality and inhuman treatment.

Its with great sadness that i write to inform the LAGOS STATE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE who i know is out to work and rid the society of this mess trying to encompass us; that his men(Nigerian POLICE ie from KPANTI POST) are on the rampage once again, molesting the innocent citizens of this country.

Infact, molestation is an understatement compared to what is been rendered to the poor citizens of this nation, for example, somewhere around IYANA-EJIGBO here in LAGOS STATE, some innocent citizens were arrested and detained and most of them tortured to the point of using dangerous weapons on them, forcing and compelling them to sign a statement indicting them as armed robbers, all these happens at KPANTI POLICE STATION at APAPA, and some other POLICE STATION in LAGOS STATE.

I believe the honourable COMMISSIONER OF POLICE will by no means, hear or get somebody to inform him of this piece of information, because alot of people are being victimised by these so called POLICE-MEN from KPANTI POLICE STATION and most them killed in the process and the rest are made to pay a certain amount of money which they will have to either sale their hard earned properties and or borrow money in other to bail their loved ones from the net of these predators.

Nigerians, please speak out and dont wait until you become a victim or your relations becomes one, before you speak out; because i know that if we tell the NATION about this ugly trend, it will reduce and we can walk about freely.

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Pitiable State Of Abia Schools By Moses Nna / New PHCN Prepaid Metre Who Bears The Cost, Landlord Or Tenant? / Check Out Naira Exchange Rate To Other Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.