Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,280 members, 7,923,312 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Where Are The Men Of God On Fuel Subsidy And Occupy Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Men Of God On Fuel Subsidy And Occupy Nigeria? (1184 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Men Of God On Fuel Subsidy And Occupy Nigeria? by Goshen360(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
Nigerian! WHERE ARE THE MEN OF GOD THAT WERE CONSULTANTS TO GEJ DURING HIS CAMPAIGN TO LEAD THIS ON-GOING PROTEST AGAINST FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL? WHERE ARE THE MUSICIANS THAT SANG PRAISES TO GEJ IN DECEPTION WITH HIS NAME? WHERE ARE THE GOD'S GENERALS THAT ENDORSED BADLUCK AS GOODLUCK WHILE THE POOR ARE ALL OVER THE STREETS AND MANY DIE IN THE FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL? HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THAT JUDGEMENT THAT BEGIN FROM THE HOUSE OF GOD? LET EVERY CHRISTIANS DESIST THEIR WORSHIP CENTRES AND EVERY MUSLIMS THEIR WORSHIP PLACES WITH THEIR RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN FRONT, LET EVERYWHERE BE CLOSED DOWN IN PROTEST FOR OUR FUTURE SURVIVAL. IF TRULY OUR RELIGIOUS LEADERS ALSO HAVE THE MASSES AT HEART, LET THEM COME OUT IN THE FRONT PROTEST WITH US. ARE THE MEN OF GOD ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO FORM THEIR GROUP AND GO TO ASO ROCK AND LET'S SEE THEM ALSO PROTESTING, NOT INSIDE ASO ROCK ANYWAY, BUT OUTSIDE. LET'S SEE THEM ALSO LEAD BY EXAMPLE NOT COMING OUT ONLY WHEN CHURCHES ARE BOMBED AND SAYING CHRISTIANS WILL START FIGHTING BACK AS THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS MATTER ONLY BUT A NATIONAL ISSUE.

Nigerians, hear the word of the Lord. Suddenly, the word of the Lord is fulfilled in your ears and has suddenly come upon you: Woe unto them that put their trust in man. Isaiah 31:1-10. Obviously, the result of our putting hope or trust in GEJ or PDP is "WOE" meaning, it will not work, it will backfire. Many Nigerians in greed, troubled heart, being carried away or deceived by the name "goodluck" and apparently how his name has been working for him, trusted man as mesiah but we didnt consult God before election. However, we will seek the Lord in our troubles and also fight the good fight.
Re: Where Are The Men Of God On Fuel Subsidy And Occupy Nigeria? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2012
My friend, no body will talk beyond the level of his understanding! From your own perspective you have posted sense. Well, let me correct you. The problem in Nigeria is inability to think deep positively. Deep thought originates creativities. If truly you have a vision, a goal for your self, you will not engage yourself in showering rotten and smelling spit on the innecent people you refer to in your post. Fuel subsidy removal does not warrant accussing others. We see differently, and reason differently. What you see is not what Gej sees. Those who the history of nigeria will not talk nonsense. The only mistake of Gej is promising April 1 but suddenly announced it Jan 1. If you protest and you lost your life, God will not hold Gej responsible but you ignorance. Bcs many ppl die for lack of knowledge. Before you post again, be versed in the topic so avoid shame.
Re: Where Are The Men Of God On Fuel Subsidy And Occupy Nigeria? by Goshen360(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sirniyeh:

My friend, no body will talk beyond the level of his understanding! From your own perspective you have posted sense. Well, let me correct you. The problem in Nigeria is inability to think deep positively. Deep thought originates creativities. If truly you have a vision, a goal for your self, you will not engage yourself in showering rotten and smelling spit on the innecent people you refer to in your post. Fuel subsidy removal does not warrant accussing others. We see differently, and reason differently. What you see is not what Gej sees. Those who the history of nigeria will not talk nonsense. The only mistake of Gej is promising April 1 but suddenly announced it Jan 1. If you protest and you lost your life, God will not hold Gej responsible but you ignorance. Bcs many ppl die for lack of knowledge. Before you post again, be versed in the topic so avoid shame.

There is nothing rotten and smelling spit in my post. I have simply wondered why they are silent as these people are also closer to GEJ than you and I. And if GEJ has promised April 1 and has suddenly come up with these mess in Jan, what is the truth in his word to justify the removal of fuel subsidy. We see differently as you hv said and that is why these generals closer to us should also get involve.The truth is, every man is building his own nigeria instead of us to build nigeria together and collectively. I have a goal for myself and also for my country, lets stop this selfish thinking to ourselves alone. Americans, including religious leaders built America but our religious leaders have simply kept quiet in the midst of this trouble. We want to see them involve in this protest also.
Re: Where Are The Men Of God On Fuel Subsidy And Occupy Nigeria? by Sirniyeh(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
Hello, i commend your understanding. In the first instance, i want you to believe that I'm completely anti-nigerian pastors. Replying your post in such manner does not indicate that i support them. No. If you watch all my posts you will understand me. May be you can read a just posted thread by logic mind "was marry a virgin".
My point is, i use to say that, there is nothing religion can offer nigeria unless deception! By you making reverence to them on the present chllenges in nigeria, i refer the post to waste of time bcs they knew themselves that they compound nigerians problem. On Xmas day, the priest declared on altar that he just recieved from God that all will enter 2012 safely. Not up to 2hrs these same people he prophecised to die in bomb attack. That's the lie they use to impoverish nigerians. They can go to any lenght to turn badluck into goodluck through erroneous myths. I know them.
But for GEJ, watch out, he is going to turn Nigeria better. Quote me. Pls dont follow suite! OBJ changed price from 35 to 70 with subsidy in place and nothing Labour could do. Then the increase has no reason and nothing could not be done. Yaradua deducted N5 to N65. What of now that the increase has purpose. Lets reason together to develop nigeria. I have posted that protesting is senseless because some will loose their lives. It happened. Now, will God blame GEJ for it? Oop! Pls permit me to ask you this, "can you sacrifise your life for subsidy? Why not leave Ebele and look up to Goodluck. I wish you well
Re: Where Are The Men Of God On Fuel Subsidy And Occupy Nigeria? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=16pt]PRAISE BE TO LORD SHANGO!!!!!!!![/size]

Re: Where Are The Men Of God On Fuel Subsidy And Occupy Nigeria? by Chokolutus: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2012
From OBJ to YARDUA and now GEJ do you u see any changes in Government all of them are birds of the same felthers flucks in the same direction disiving Nigerian with boumdle of grammar .
Our mistake is that we trust them instead of trusting God.
The men - of - God as their name implies are not God, the MEN make the diffrent ,everbody is looking for daily bread .
The most anoying thing about GEJ is lying 'inconsistency and lack of policy.
He went to Holy Ghost camp to pray before election promise God that he will lead well.
after Nigerian voted him inn in landslide victory .the fist gift is subsidy remover because his political God father,friends,enemies and cabal are embezzling the money and they are untoucable.undermind the 1.6m Nigerian leaving below poverty level.
has if that is not enough the light we never had jeck the price high.
Where u pay N1k before is now 2k.
Boko hara bombing in the North. 4yrs will soon finish .what are we going to celebrate him for.
poverty in high side,insecurity in the land and curruption in high places.but one thing is certain we will get their one day

(1) (Reply)

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy And Hoax On The Gentiles / God Made Man To Sin By Design Knowing He Will Sin And Fall / Christ Embassey, Please Depart From False Doctrine, End Is Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.