Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,198 members, 7,963,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Mr. President Sack Your Advisers And Review Your Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President Sack Your Advisers And Review Your Position (470 Views)

Full List Of Akwa Ibom Commissioners /special Advisers And Their Portfolios / BREAKING: Rubben Abati In Trouble With Mr President, Sack Imminent! / Mr President Sack Engr Amuchi Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. President Sack Your Advisers And Review Your Position by maclatunji: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
Away from all of the arguments about Boko Haram and Fuel Subsidy. Let President Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan take a look at the state of Nigeria and ask himself: Is this country better today than it was yesterday?

Are the people better or worse-off under my administration than they were under the late Yar'adua?

Did I promise (or even mention to) the Nigerian people that I would remove fuel subsidy during my Presidential campaign?

No doubt, the people who helped you to get to this present predicament are your advisers. You had better sack them, review your position and make the necessary adjustments before things fall apart because the centre cannot hold.

(1) (Reply)

Still On Subsidy: Chinua Achebe & 37 Others Back Protest / Abia To Revive Golden Guinea Breweries From Http://thejuristlaws..com/ / Lawyers, The Fuel Hike Protest Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.