Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,948 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v (528 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? / What Has Nairaland Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by ortopazz(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
I still find it very difficult to believe that, not even for once has the views of Nairalanders been aired on national t.v.
And to think that the posts or views here are very important, especially during this boko haram and subsidy twin issues, Nairalanders have always shown depth understanding of the subject when presented to them, so I think something is tragically wrong.

Nairaland is not getting the respect it truly deserves, as a network that brings the best out of people via their comments it baffles me,, its unfortunate that I have not seen or even heard it on National T.V.

Pls what are we doing wrong that facebook with their joke pokes are getting right or Twitter?
Atleast it will be safe to say that sideviews here help certain analysts especially sports n music, or could it be the incessant tribal taunts that discredits the forum?
Re: Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by ortopazz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
ortopazz:

I still find it very difficult to believe that, not even for once has the views of Nairalanders been aired on national t.v.
And to think that the posts or views here are very important, especially during this boko haram and subsidy twin issues, Nairalanders have always shown depth understanding of the subject when presented to them, so I think something is tragically wrong.

Nairaland is not getting the respect it truly deserves, as a network that makes reasonable sense, its unfortunate that I have not seen or even heard it on National T.v.

Pls what are we doing wrong that facebook with their joke pokes n Twitter are getting RIGHT?.?

uhn? Wat is wrng?
Re: Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by ortopazz(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Abi na packaging?
Re: Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2013
ortopazz: Abi na packaging?
Uhn?ehmm*clears throat*in my opinion though,like the biblical sayin;a prophet has no honour in his home.NL has no honour in her country of host....except we have ppl springing up wid sponsorship,advert,e-rebelion,e-boko et al.or probably stage an e-strike..I'm afraid no publicity will b given to this great community we have here!
Re: Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by manmustwac(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2013
Correct me if am wrong but I can't even think of any forum that has had its views broadcasted on National TV apart from facebook & twitter

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by ortopazz(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2013
manmustwac: Correct me if am wrong but I can't even think of any forum that has had its views broadcasted on National TV apart from facebook & twitter

well I think there's always a first time for everything, as at when I first opened the thread, the comments abou the then subsidy saga and the unfortunate boko haram issue which still persists were very educating, interesting as several people brought it to other peoples understanding, when questions were asked, there was that interface and it helped a great deal.

As at then I felt that it wouldnt hurt cos they were great, buh now after a while on the thread, still People tend to treat certain topical issues suavely, which I think its nt the least bad, links are given for live coverage of events even during football matches which maybe aired or at times nt aired on National T.v, it was just a point of view, and to me, atleast being the first to be mentioned amongst other will further give the forum that National awareness, besides it hosts over a million Nigerians, wch to me, a milestone for its standard.

Bellanaija,Linda's blog do get some nods at times, in the entertainment sector anyway.
Re: Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by tpia5: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2013
or could it be the incessant tribal taunts that discredits the forum?

yes it is.
Re: Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by CrazyMan(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Nairaland's views have been recognized by The Punch Newspaper...I read various constructive comments from Nairalanders there on a daily basis.
Re: Why Has Nairaland Views Never Been Aired On National T.v by ortopazz(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2013
CrazyMan: Nairaland's views have been recognized by The Punch Newspaper...I read various constructive comments from Nairalanders there on a daily basis.

wouldnt hurt next time a real link, like the date of the punch paper, to get them myself, well itz nice, just feel the forum has come a long way and the recognition on T.v wnt hurt., thatz why am all about the T.v! A grand stage, bigger audience! *Get the picture*

(1) (Reply)

Expert In Procurement And Requirement Of Nafdac No / Corps Members Protest Non-redeployment / Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.