Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,602 members, 7,968,753 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

Any Oau Student To Help Me Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Oau Student To Help Me Out? (506 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Oau Student To Help Me Out? by Nigeriakan: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
If I've got anyone from OAU, Ife, Faculty of Education. I want to know what the course 'Education and Language Arts' implies. Is it English or Yoruba or which language is studied there? Pls let me know immediately. Because it is English Education I want to study, and maybe that course is the same I don't know yet.
You can send me email: Nigeriakan@gmail.com Or gsm: 08030672725. Thank you and God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

We Build And Deploy Sophisticated E.library And Supply All Kinds Of E Books / Nigeria Muslim Students This Is For You. / Education Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.