Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,760 members, 7,935,260 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:08 AM

Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. (13655 Views)

Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters / Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos / Inec Adhoc Staff Protests For Non-payment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by Vansnickers: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2012
What a country. SMH sad angry
Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by daphil: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
;d
Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by daphil: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Moderators, hope no compromise, If not why deleted my post?
Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by daphil: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
;d.
Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by daphil: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
They were only waiting for a handshake!
Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by Gbawe: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
agabaI23:

@Gbawe and others,
When it was reported that 6 companies budgeted 1B to make sure that  the protests will go on, what was your response? You called it cheap propaganda. Why is particular čase different? If the same news was to originate from your camp against the govt, you would have believed it is true.

My guy, it makes no sense that marketers spent £4 million to resist subsidy removal because the "major" marketers , by 'coincidence' buddies of GEJ and member of his econimic team, have nothing to lose whatsoever. In fact they can form a price fixing cartel to ensure PMS retails for around N200/L since they essentially have a monopoly as major importers of refined derivatives of crude. N200/L is substantially more profitable than the N141/L provision of the PPRA.

It is not really believeable , if the major marketers are not interested, for anyone to think that 6 "independent" Marketers have £4 million to throw against subsidy removal in a concerted effort.

If the major marketers ( those with the real money and clout) are happy with subsidy removal, who are the 6 phantom marketers with £4 million to spare? This is simply more lies about "cabals"  and shadowy "enemies of progress".
Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by foufou: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2012
Rented crowd! Another cheap lie by the Federal Government led by Jonathan! By the way, Jonathan is importing 1,600 buses! A drop in the ocean! But is the funding from money saved from the subsidy already removed! Jonathan and all the cheap, settled and compromised personalities including the Road Transport Union Leaders and some Senior Advocate of Jonathan (SAJ) coming on NTA and Channels to tell lies to Nigerians, do not fear God! Judgement day is coming o!
Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by untainted: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2012
A picture speaks more than a thousand words
Re: Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. by untainted: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
Pls gbawe i am unable to post pictures here. pls send me your email on upwardly@yahoo.com
I have some pictures for you. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwabueze Quits As National Conference Row Grows / FG Orders Massive Importation Of Kerosene, Say Marketers / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.