Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,628 members, 7,885,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi (995 Views)

Libya & Qaddafi : Facts That Cant Be Denied / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi / Qaddafi Seeks Security Guarantees To Relinquish Rule, Russian Envoy Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by Elyas: 5:31am On Jan 07, 2012
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by InkedNerd(f): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2012
Ummm, Elyas while some of us may appreciate the video of mister Muammar Qaddafi this just isn't the section for that undecided
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by Elyas: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2012
Your Nigerian im assuming, Do you realize im Somali?
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by Mynd44: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2012
Waste of my time

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by Elyas: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2012
@MYrd, come clean my kitchen,
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by freecocoa(f): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2012
This one well so?
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by InkedNerd(f): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2012
Elyas:

Your Nigerian im assuming, Do you realize im Somali?

Yes, I am Nigerian and what does you being Somali have to do with you posting your video in the wrong section of this forum?!
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by babsjnr(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2012
^ u again in politics section mad b*tch
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by Roland17(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^who are u to call someone u barely know a b*tch? are u that dumb and short sighted?
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by BlackLibya: 1:57am On Jan 13, 2012
freecocoa have we talked before?
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by velo10: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2012
just a slideshow
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by justwise(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Ummm, Elyas while some of us may appreciate the video of mister Muammar Qaddafi this just isn't the section for that undecided
Qaddafi can rot in hell followed by every other dictators.
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by Elyas: 10:04pm On May 03, 2012
justwise:

Rubbish!! Qaddafi can rot in hell followed by every other dictators.

Aaakh-tuff
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 18, 2012
Elyas: @MYrd, come clean my kitchen,

grin
Re: Dedicated To The Late Brotherly Leader, Colonel Muammar Qaddafi by Mynd44: 5:04am On Sep 18, 2012
*Kails*:

grin
The lame attempt to spell my name is a testament to the idio-cy of the OP

(1) (Reply)

US Deploying Troops To 35 African Countries / Girls Missing For A Decade Finally Found!!! / Spanish Police Arrest 25 In 'nigeriasex-trafficking Ring'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.