Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,002 members, 7,942,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Northerners Support Boko Haram Directly Or Indirectly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Support Boko Haram Directly Or Indirectly. (989 Views)

Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command / Why Do PDP And Their Internet Soldiers Now Support Boko Haram Against Nigeria? / Apologies For Implying That Certain APC Fans Support Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Support Boko Haram Directly Or Indirectly. by bedane: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
‎‎​I am not a conspiracy theorist but some thought just occurred to me. Boko Haram asked Southerners to leave the North and Northerners in the south to come back. The Northerners in the south heeded to this call considering the way they all packed themselves in 911 trailers which invariably translates that they support Boko Haram . Someone might ask how? Have you thought that if the Northerners have remained in the south Boko haram might be tempted not to embark on any mass murder considering they know their brother are still in the south and do not support them. ‎‎​I only think the Imams advised the northerners to go home and which means this country is not United. If you are from the south residing in the north and you are reading this please come home because our "so called brothers" have betrayed our sovereignty by obeying Boko haram and has only gone home to join their "real brothers" in their evil plan. For the southerners at home please accomodate those that will come home and make them comfortable especially since many will be leaving huge wealth behind. ‎‎​I weep for my great country May the will of God be done.
Re: Northerners Support Boko Haram Directly Or Indirectly. by antartica(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
The day the first bomb went marked the beginning of the end of what use to be known as nigeria. A country can not run on the bloodline and auspices of foo.lishness,it can only last for so long and then withers away like plants without water.
Re: Northerners Support Boko Haram Directly Or Indirectly. by unphilaz(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
i believe northern MUSLIM you meant to state?
Re: Northerners Support Boko Haram Directly Or Indirectly. by bedane: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
Of course ‎‎​I meant Northern Muslims and athiest if there is any.
Re: Northerners Support Boko Haram Directly Or Indirectly. by kulutempa: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2012
I see this post as the usual divide and rule tribal and regional scare tactics by Nigerian leaders to play Nigerians against each other.  Is it the Northerners that  chopped at the money in Delta state when James Ibori was governor?  Get real.
Re: Northerners Support Boko Haram Directly Or Indirectly. by bedane: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
Sorry man ‎‎​I don't get what exactly you mean. You are off topic abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Won't Accept Oil Subsidy Removal! / Foreign Airlines Suspend Operations To Nigeria Over Strike / Finally The Cabals Are Being Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.