Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is It Wrong To Make Fun Of Political Issues Like Fuel Subsidy Removal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Wrong To Make Fun Of Political Issues Like Fuel Subsidy Removal? (839 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Photos: These 4 Govs Must Be Resolving Some States, Federal & Political Issues / Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Make Fun Of Political Issues Like Fuel Subsidy Removal? by aliyud: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2012
If you have been paying attention to newspapers and magazines and also been following many Nigerian on social media site, you would observe that almost everyone in the country has turned into a comedian overnight after the 1st January announcement of fuel subsidy removal by the president.

My question here is, is it moral to make fun of sensitive issues like these. Now all I could see in newspapers are Fuels subsidy jokes and Boko Haram jokes

though it seems people enjoy the jokes, I was amazed to see the number of views these videos making fun of fuel subsidy removal have generated in just days

The funniest Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook page comments >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbNcDeJOTfc

Parody: Goodluck Jonathan's response to oil subsidy removal protest >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDQQzSX92Ok

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Or Fraud Subsidy War, Nigeria Loses N2trn In Six Days / Ibori Matter! Shame On The Nigerian Judiciary! / Asari Dokubo Vs Jomo Gbomo: Are they after something else????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.