Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,924 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

'mark Zuckerberg' To Be Sued By Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 'mark Zuckerberg' To Be Sued By Facebook (1016 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer / Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Akwa Ibom Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'mark Zuckerberg' To Be Sued By Facebook by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2012
London, Dec 17: Social networking site-Facebook has threatened to sue Mark Zuckerberg, an Israeli entrepreneur who copied the name of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.

According to a social media website, Mashable, who was originally born as Rotem Guez adopted the name Mark Zuckerberg on Dec 7.

He filed a lawsuit against Facebook in Jan after the social networking site closed down his profile. He also founded a social marketing company, Like Store, which sold companies Likes for their brand pages, said Mashable.

Zuckerberg II was threatened to be sued by Facebook in Sept on the grounds that the Like Store violated the terms of service of the site by selling brand fans. Zuckerberg was asked to shut down his company and warned never to return back.

Facebook again threatened the entrepreneur after it found that the Like Store was not shut down.

OneIndia News

Source: http://news.oneindia.in/2011/12/17/mark-zuckerberg-to-be-sued-by-facebook.html
Re: 'mark Zuckerberg' To Be Sued By Facebook by mrperfect(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
This is really funny incident.
Re: 'mark Zuckerberg' To Be Sued By Facebook by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2012
Abeg make I go affidavit, I wan shange my name to : president barack obama jare
Re: 'mark Zuckerberg' To Be Sued By Facebook by iGuru1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
The guy is funny, he also wants to be a celebrity like dhtml.
Re: 'mark Zuckerberg' To Be Sued By Facebook by mrperfect(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2012
This is one of challenges of being success in what you do.

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Webmasters Plz Come To My Rescue! / Domain Name And Web Hosting / How Much Is Linda Ikeji's Website Background Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.