Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Africa For Ron Paul 2012 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africa For Ron Paul 2012 (855 Views)

What Do You Think About Presidential Candidate Ron Paul? / The Economy - Ron Paul & Peter Joseph / Ron Paul: An Honest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa For Ron Paul 2012 by AfroBlue(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
Re: Africa For Ron Paul 2012 by igbo2011(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2012
If he becomes president, hopefully he doesn't change his views.
Re: Africa For Ron Paul 2012 by Rhodesia: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
I agree he's got some good views,one of them is is to stop sending u spear chuckers aid money so your corrupt 'elected' leaders and warlords can live in Palaces while your people starve.

Go back to your hunter gatherer/subsistence farming roots and you will no longer be dependent on Western aid or stock market fluctuations. Oh and please stop invading my country with millions of aggressive spear chuckers destroying the very fabric of England with your crudeness if you want to go to west go to Australia or Norway or somewhere, we are full up.
Re: Africa For Ron Paul 2012 by morpheus24: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
Rhodesia:

I agree he's got some good views,one of them is is to stop sending u spear chuckers aid money so your corrupt 'elected' leaders and warlords can live in Palaces while your people starve.

Go back to your hunter gatherer/subsistence farming roots and you will no longer be dependent on Western aid or stock market fluctuations. Oh and please stop invading my country with millions of aggressive spear chuckers destroying the very fabric of England with your crudeness if you want to go to west go to Australia or Norway or somewhere, we are full up.

Oh you need to clean up that foul mouth of yours!

Re: Africa For Ron Paul 2012 by julioralph(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Rhodesia. you're so disgusting! I'm sure you're one of those LAZY white folks- always blaming immigrants for every negative thing

(1) (Reply)

Libya's New Tortures / Migrants protest Greek wave of racist attacks (PHOTOS) / Vampire Captured? A Giant Bat In Peru Monstrous Monster Bats Chiroptera (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.