Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,610 members, 7,937,765 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date (2081 Views)

How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Where To Draw The Line: Thick Vs Obese / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 09, 2012
If a situation arises were 95 percent of women in the west are average weight and fit then the average nigerian man's hope of travelling abroad will practically be over.The nigerian man is always able to travel abroad only when he hooks up with a very fat ugly white woman on a dating site in the internet.He promises her love and in retern she funds his trip abroad for him to end up as her green card african husband and in the process they make greencard babies.But if a situation arises were most of the women in europe and america lost weight then it will practically be over for the nigerian man and his dreams of travelling to the west will be dashed because its only obese western women who seen to be attracted to nigerian men.No more obese western women in turn might mean no more green card babies,no more baby mamas and no more illigitimate kids that will be burden for the social welfare system.
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by freecocoa(f): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2012
Chei swallu,that guy hurt you real deep, please get help. Holy mary!I'm not sure I've met anyone as bitter as you over an issue.

Osara oku.
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2012
Halleluyah! Halleluyah!! Halleluyah!!!. . . Amen!
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by MrsChima1(f): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

Halleluyah! Halleluyah!! Halleluyah!!!. . . Amen!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2012
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by MrsChima1(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2012
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 09, 2012
angry angry
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Mynd44: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2012
Chai the guy that did this to Swalu really took no prisoners. Menh that guy badt I would like to meet him and shake his hand
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Njgirl1: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
@poster, under normal circumstances, i would call this self racist and unfair generalisation, but considering all the bullcrap lefulefu, cork, 190 and co have posted here abt 9ja girls, all i have to say is carryon sister nj girl is solidly, liquidly and gaseously behind u. Shey 9ja male nutjobs like cork think only them know how to click 'start new topic' and post lies about 9ja sisters, babe carryon shey they want us to wash dirty linens in public, let no linen be left indoors.
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl:

@poster, under normal circumstances, i would call this self racist and unfair generalisation, but considering all the bullcrap lefulefu, cork, 190 and co have posted here abt 9ja girls, all i have to say is carryon sister nj girl is solidly, liquidly and gaseously behind u. Shey 9ja male nutjobs like cork think only them know how to click 'start new topic' and post lies about 9ja sisters, babe carryon shey they want us to wash dirty linens in public, let no linen be left indoors.
grin grin grin
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by 25omega(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
hmm undecided

sometimes you see a touching post on this site and sometimes you read the same angry ignorant rhetoric by some people and you just remember that this site is not to be taken seriously
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Yorisb: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
Another stereotypical codswallop. . .in 2012?
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Sijo01(f): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
Help is on its way! undecided
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Sijo01(f): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
Help is on its way! undecided
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by coogar: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
swallu:

If a situation arises were 95 percent of women in the west are average weight and fit then the average nigerian man's hope of travelling abroad will practically be over.The nigerian man is always able to travel abroad only when he hooks up with a very fat ugly white woman on a dating site in the internet.He promises her love and in retern she funds his trip abroad for him to end up as her green card african husband and in the process they make greencard babies.But if a situation arises were most of the women in europe and america lost weight then it will practically be over for the nigerian man and his dreams of travelling to the west will be dashed because its only obese western women who seen to be attracted to nigerian men.No more obese western women in turn might mean no more green card babies,no more baby mamas and no more illigitimate kids that will be burden for the social welfare system.

it's now certain the love of your life left you for an obese american woman.
why don't you find yourself an obese american man and save us from this western this, green card that?
repeating the same garbage won't change the fact that you were dumped.
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by MrsChima1(f): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
Swallu is a female character? Fainted.
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Yorisb: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2012
coogar:

why don't you find yourself an obese american man and save us from this western this, green card that?

A discerning advice. . . .if u ask me. lol
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
Awwwh poor poster fell a maga and she here asking us who born the maga suegbe
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
Swalu, Will you marry me? I need green card ooo
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
i see some ppl can't afford or just refuse to get a life.
funny thing is it's free.  tongue
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Eiregirl(f): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
Funny that Swallu starts these threads, all the same bull$hit, just using different words but he/she never responds to the comments on the thread! Pea brain!!!
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2012
Eiregirl:

Funny that Swallu starts these threads, all the same bull$hit, just using different words but he/she never responds to the comments on the thread! Pea brain!!!
I was thinking mosquito brain! cheesy
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Yorisb: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
Eiregirl:

Pea brain!!!

*Falls from the TV Antenna* grin
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Njgirl1: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
when some dudes were putting up similar posts about nigerian women none of u came to tell them anything, infact d extremly stupid posts were considered hillarious, now its a girls turn and everyone has come to criticize. Dats hypocrisy. Swallu, sister keep them coming, its called freedom of speech, keep them coming. Cos of posts on romance section many non nigerians wrongly view 9ja gals as gold diggin biatches, if same ppl view 9ja men as green card hustling niggers, i soooo dont mind.
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Eiregirl(f): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Nj Baby, Swallu is MALE! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=789346.msg9414568#msg9414568

This is why he is angry! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=796629.msg9481131#msg9481131

Oooooooh, I think secretly he's JEALOUS!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Nj Baby, Swallu is MALE! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=789346.msg9414568#msg9414568

This is why he is angry! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=796629.msg9481131#msg9481131

I withdraw my marriage proposal
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Eiregirl:

Oooooooh, I think secretly he's JEALOUS!!!! grin grin grin grin
What an understatement! Add obsessed to that and i could nod in affirmation! grin

I withdraw my marriage proposal
Withdraw sharp sharp! It's better to marry for green card than propose to swallu! grin
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by xynerise: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
Sexkillz pls can you elaborate what swallow's rigmarole is all about? undecided
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Njgirl1: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^

whoa he is male that makes it even better, now everyone knows its not a sexist post rather it is an honest observation by a nigerian man ryt now i m l m a o. Since romance section has been turned to a forum for frustrated dudes eg cork to put up untrue posts about 9ja women, it can also be a forum for an angry 9ja man to diss 9ja men, together lets wash our dirty linens in public. Ride on swallu.
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
Omo I no do again
Re: A Scenario Were There Are No Obese Western Women 4 A Nigerian Man To Date by claremont(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
This swallu character has started this his bulls-hit threads again in this new year. Non-sense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: / A Mathematics Letter To My Girl / Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.