Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:38 AM

Advise Gej Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advise Gej Now! (548 Views)

Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? / My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Gej Now! by house37: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mr President,listen to nigerians revert PMS price to #65.tackle BH urgently,think before u speak or act.Be a people's president.
Re: Advise Gej Now! by smile11s(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
Ride on Mr GEJ

We dey your side
Re: Advise Gej Now! by CyberG: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
Keel over and die a miserable death, swallow cyanide poison or may the Army blow your brains out or better still, Boko Haram. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Advise Gej Now! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
This fuel subsidy issue is now a matter of National Security.

Innocent protesters of fuel subsidies are now mixing up with people whose sole purpose is to bring down GEJ from power just because of who he is and where he comes from. Some of this people were closet supporters of Boko Haram but were masking their support. Now in fuel subsidy they have simply found a genuine excuse to drag the Presidency down.

It is time for Jonathan to sense the danger and reverse this subsidy removal so that we can focus on Boko Haram

honestly this dumb move by the Presidency is doing my head in. I am not a fan of Jonathan, but I also reject a situation where one group are holding the Nation hostage.

Reverse the Subsidy removal now!!!!!
Re: Advise Gej Now! by house37: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
^ wellsaid

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest At Washington Dc Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Do We Need A Newspaper Version In The Model Of Nairaland In The Streets? / Boko Haram Got Al-queda Training In Sahel Desert - Niger Foreign Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.