Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Johnny The Badt Kid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Johnny The Badt Kid (1321 Views)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / (sexy Jokes) Little Johnny Joke / Little Johnny Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny The Badt Kid by Misswurld: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
Little Johnny was sitting in class doing maths problem when his teacher picked him to answer a qwestion.'johnny if there were five bird sitting on a fence and yhu shoot one with a gun,how many would be left!' 'none.'replied johnny,'because the rest would run away.' 'well,the answer is none.'said the teacher but i like the way you are thinking.'
  Little Johnny says,'i have a qwestion for yhu,if there are three women eating ice-cream cones in a shop,one is liking her cone,the second was bitting her cone and the last is sucking her cone which one is married?
     'well,the one sucking the cone.'said the teacher nervously.
      'No,'said Johnny.The one with the wedding ring on her finger but i like the way yhu think!'[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by mikuz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
@op,
so you think you posted a joke?
Hmm,
I laugh you in somalia!
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by bunmioguns(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
Where is d joke
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by mikuz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
bunmi when last did you see him?
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by bunmioguns(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
@Mikus, cant say precisely, searching bt cld nt find it
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by Misswurld: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
@mikuz, oh boy take ya tyme first time on this thread and yhu are already annoying me, where is ya on joke
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by mikuz(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2012
bunmi,
you dont get it do you?
I asked when last you saw him and ya talking about 'it'. You mean ya own don get that serious too?

Ehmm miss wurld. . ,
no vex, not my fault!
I think maybe you removed the laugh subsidy of whatever you said you posted.
Thats why we all dont see it as a yoke!
Pele!!
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by realsammie(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2012
must u post rubbish on this thread, pls go to games cos that's where u belong embarassed
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Johnny The Badt Kid by mikuz(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2012
and who is sammie refering to ?

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment...... / Twins Name. Hot Than Akpos / See Adam And Eve Jonzing Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.