Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,359 members, 7,904,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Face Behind Ckc - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Face Behind Ckc (695 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Behind Ckc by ckc(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2007
hi house.just wanted to say hi and show the face behind ckc.

Re: Face Behind Ckc by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2007
Cool! Like the sepia / monochrome picture.
Re: Face Behind Ckc by spoilt(f): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2007
HI.
Thanks for sharing! smiley
Re: Face Behind Ckc by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2007
[s]Laughing my fine ass off grin grin grin[/s], lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na wa oooooooo that pic na die, na head i see, abi you no get neck grin grin grin, ROTF, btw you and Doyin, i don't even know whos head is bigger sef undecided
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Raymond88(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2007
Lets see your picture then.
Re: Face Behind Ckc by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2007
Raymond88:

Lets see your picture then.
Wetin concern u and my comment shocked shocked, abeg carry your wahala go somewhere else jare!!!!!!!!nonsense
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Raymond88(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2007
. . . well thank God i don't have to laugh at other people to fell better about myself. . . smiley
Re: Face Behind Ckc by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2007
Dude does it look like i give a crap about you,insecurity is what is killing you shocked shocked shocked, hmmmmmmm one last time leave me the fu ck alone and mind your freaking business
Re: Face Behind Ckc by niceuzor: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2007
peeping through ? Omo na Wa Oh some plp no vex mind their bizness sef.
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Islander(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2007
LARD HAVE MERCY! I just sent this girl around the block to buy popsicles look where she end up na, making trouble. Your ass sleeping with Moore in his kernel when you come down for TG. cheesy cheesy cheesy. And for making bad I will "marry" that guy and make him your uncle, cheesy cheesy grin grin cry
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Raymond88(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Dude does it look like i give a crap about you,insecurity is what is killing you shocked shocked shocked, hmmmmmmm one last time leave me the fu ck alone and mind your freaking business
What the hell makes you think i give a rats ass about you? you sure love to grasp on any ounce of attention don't you?!
Re: Face Behind Ckc by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2007
Islander:

LARD HAVE MERCY! I just sent this girl around the block to buy popsicles look where she end up na, making trouble. Your ass sleeping with Moore in his kernel when you come down for TG. cheesy cheesy cheesy. And for making bad I will "marry" that guy and make him your uncle, cheesy cheesy grin grin cry
Na wa ooooo which kind friend is you shocked shocked, you are using style to call me troublesome angry tongue, lol don't mind me jare, i was just killing my boredom, and as far you popsicles I licked it off cheesy cheesy, it was so hot outside tongue. lol don't worry my dead soopykng will take care of moore grin grin, i no send you jare, go marry your bald head boyfriend kai kai i can imagine how those kids of yours will look like
Re: Face Behind Ckc by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2007
Raymond88:

What the hell makes you think i give a rats ass about you? you sure love to grasp on any ounce of attention don't you?!
You must be very stupid oh, come here who started all these, you attacked my comment and i gave you what needed angry angry, wtf look at this motherfucker, you dey craze, abi someone don put cuss for your head angry angry, abeg waka go jare.Plz check around I Omo Eko doesn't crave for attention unlike you retarded ass, so i will ask your dumb ass to slow your roll
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Islander(f): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2007
HAHAHA SO Mooody u have jokes, eh? Ok, These our kids shall be your nephews and nieces so you better recognised.

Snoopy, ah, Moore is a pitbull, snoopy was a poodle cheesy cheesy
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Raymond88(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2007
Woah! So much vulgar words, damn you must have a limited imagination, or just a poor vocabulary. . . stoop to your level, i think not!
Re: Face Behind Ckc by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2007
[size=13] LOL i trust your mama, she will disown those ugly monkey grin grin chie chie abeg don't allow your children to stuffer over your beauty blindness oh cheesy cheesy

Snoopy might be a poodle but that doesn't mean he wasn't strong cheesy cheesy. lol let leave the thread before seun comes over here.

Btw i feel like that useless guy called Raymond88 looks like a pitbull cheesy cheesy cheesy, ugly ass fucker[/size]

Raymond88:

Woah! So much vulgar words, damn you must have a limited imagination, or just a poor vocabulary. . . stoop to your level, i think not!
Lmfao slowpoke fu ck angry angry angry
Re: Face Behind Ckc by niceuzor: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2007
. . . lol grin Omo Eko have Spoken plz take note!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Raymond88(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2007
Is that illiteracy i smell? tongue
Re: Face Behind Ckc by niceuzor: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2007
@poster?

men that pix is kool, cool but i'm wondering why is it black & white? undecided
Re: Face Behind Ckc by elphem(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2007
nawa for you Raymond, you dey gas for anyone uh?
Re: Face Behind Ckc by spoilt(f): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2007
shame on you guys. why ruin this thread?
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Raymond88(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2007
elphem:

nawa for you Raymond, you dey gas for anyone uh?
You're blaming me? for trying to defend a guy who was being laughed at by an insecure person?. . .
Re: Face Behind Ckc by niceuzor: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2007
*clear throat*
Re: Face Behind Ckc by elphem(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ poster who is ckc?
Re: Face Behind Ckc by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2007
Raymond88:

You're blaming me? for trying to defend a guy who was being laughed at by an insecure person?. . .
I believe you are the insured one in here!!!!!!rubbish

Everyone can see I was joking, abi did i call the guy ugly , you are a bloody fool

Next time mind your business, neither where you trying to defend nobody, your mission tonight was accomplished!!!!!ode oishi
Re: Face Behind Ckc by niceuzor: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

I believe you are the insured one in here!!!!!!rubbish

Everyone can see I was joking, abi did i call the guy ugly , you are a bloody fool

Next time mind your business, neither where you trying to defend nobody, your mission tonight was accomplished!!!!!ode oishi

. . .Words . . . lol grin
Re: Face Behind Ckc by Islander(f): 12:38am On Oct 08, 2007
Na wa oooo. Moody girl time to come home jare, I am about to lock my door, curfew time tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chicks Wit Big Bobby In Ph Needed For Val Clubing / Female Pen Pal Needed, Let's Be Friends. / I Need A Female Girl Friend For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.