Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Beg For Jobs When You Can Actually Create One For Yourself? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Beg For Jobs When You Can Actually Create One For Yourself? (770 Views)

Pushcv Phone Calls For Jobs. / The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / See This Crazy, Unusual Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Beg For Jobs When You Can Actually Create One For Yourself? by vicishow(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2012
Fellow Nigerian,
Many of us are filled with potentials but tend to let them die due to the search for Job that doesn't seem available. How long are we going to continue like this.

When i was small, i used to have the mindset that if i do not work for someone, i am not likely to make my dreams a reality until later i got to realise that it is working for someone that kills dreams and potentials. To some it is the truth while to others, there is another angle to it.

God has given us gifts, marvelous ones and he has also given us life. Why on earth do we have to waste it when we all have the potentials of having to create something that others will benefit from.

God has directed me to tell you that you are not who others say you are! You are more than other people's opinions. Why should others name you, determine who yoou are, and set the limits for your success?

Change they say isn't cheap. It will cost you a 'death to the old' in order to experience a 'birth to the new'.

Without wasting much time, what i have come here to share is not how to get a JOB nut how to create one. To the glory of God, i am recruiting only 1,000 Nigerians that i want to make millionaires between now and the next 2 years. GUARANTEED!

This isn't a joke. Hurry up and visit my BLOG for the full gist as to how this works on
http://www.quickcashclub1000..com

Let's join hands to build a better tomorrow. My contacts are also there. None of us can go back to the past for a restructure but we can all learn new things to make our today and future a better one. I await you @ http://www.quickcashclub1000..com

Don't Leave This To Chance. Your Financial Turn-Around depends on it.
Victor.

(1) (Reply)

Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com / Bond Consult Nigeria Limited / Instrument Control Engineer, Kazakhstan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.